[ASK] How to know my Sierra hackintosh completed?

rain.nguyen

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,
Its long time until I get back here, with OsX Sierra. I just tried to install 10.12.3 into my PC.
Here are my informations :
-Clover bootloader(newest)
-Config with SMBIOS IMAC 14,2
-Web driver for my GTX 960: got resolution 1920x1080, checked with cinebench and got ~88fps
-AppleHDA kext : used cloverALC, seem good
-Got 4 Pstates ( except turbo Pstate): I think I should try CPU management with SSDT
-USB 3.0 worked : but I didnt install any kext for USB ??
-Problem with sleep, cannot wake after sleep, sleep just turn off screen only(fan, cpu still run): dont know how to fix this.
I didnt patch DSDT, SSDT yet
And I need help for some problems :
-What should I do next to complete my hackintosh? Patch DSDT? which patch should I use?
-Solution for my sleep problem
-How can I check that my graphic card got full acceleration?
-Should I use my integrated graphic card ( hd4600), instead of my GTX960?
Thank you for any helps and ideas. Nice day!

Dont use modified kext.

I dont like SSDT for Skylake processor or Haswell. I never find any differences.

But for you said, you dont have USB 3 problems, that I have! Only two working. I have to create an SSDT_USB but it's a boring task.

I read something about bios setting for the sleep, like Network Stack. I don't know Msi motherboard.

I think you are fine!

Dont use modified kext.

I dont like SSDT for Skylake processor or Haswell. I never find any differences.

But for you said, you dont have USB 3 problems, that I have! Only two working. I have to create an SSDT_USB but it's a boring task.

I read something about bios setting for the sleep, like Network Stack. I don't know Msi motherboard.

I think you are fine!

About USB 3: i just use front USB port, it worked, so I dont care about rear ports :))

SSDT patch: after patched, I got full P states for my CPU, its different

Still got problem with sleep :(

have you unchecked/chequed  in System Preferences, Energy Saver, Put Hard Disk to sleep and Prevent Computer for sleeping...

i checked "put hark disk to sleep" when it got problem.

By now, i checked " prevent computer.." for not to sleep when i use ( temporary solution hehe)

• Like 1