Just A few Questions

NicolasUK

1 post in this topic

Well i really could do with some help on my Hackintosh MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) / macOS Sierra 10.12.4 Beta 3 (16E163f) ...

Okay am using a netis WF2122 USB adapter but the Wi-Fi signal strength is excellent but connecting to other networks is bad compared to say Windows 10 where i can connect in the region of about 30 compared to say  like on macOS Sierra where am only able to get about 3 or 4 at the moment .. Anybody know why this is happening at all ... 

Next question.? I would like to change the Wi-Fi icons from green to the Apple official WiFI network icons is it possible at all ..  By the way I have been in contact with netis and Realtek but not had a reply within two weeks now ..

By the way my screen on my laptop has died, I ended up buying a Acer K242HL but i would like to use the Apple brightness functions / slide  i had before on this laptop but unsure how to do this also i have been using Shades but would prefer to use Apple own  brightness functions if that could done at all.. 

Also i need some keyboard shortcuts for my Logitech MK345 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Desktop Combo Pack this supports every platform apart from OS X also i have made contact  with Logitech but they will not be offering any  sort of support on OS X for this combo set .. 

This is crazy  when i don't connect to anything it is like this .. but once connected drop down to 3 or 4 ..

post-1915850-0-64044500-1487776130_thumb.png

post-1915850-0-24908300-1487776241.png