Esxi + Clover dont work

2 posts in this topic

I want to use ESXI + OSX without the Unlocker, because i need to use some kext patches to get my Bluetooth/WLAN working.

So i thought to use  Clover to start everything and install OSX without Unlocker.

I made an OSX+Clover USB Stick like for an normal Hackintosh Install and boot my VM with the usb.

Clover started, and it has no graphical background, just only a black background and white text colors, never saw that with Clover.

When i try to start the installer, it immediately stops the VM.

So i searched for an bootable Clover iso(7MB) file and found one, started the VM with this iso and Clover was like always, colored background and yes typical clover.

But i cannot boot my USB install stick with it.

I made also an virtual machine with my macbook with an clean osx install and clover installed on it.

I copied the vmdk to the host an started it, the result was the same, black background on clover and when i try to boot, it immediately stops the VM.

this is almost exacty what happened to me.  I'm also using ESXi but with unlocker patched.

There is no problem if I directly install a vanilla macOS 10.12. When I use clover, I can boot into clover screen but the VM instantly turned off when I click the installation.

If anyone has some ideas, please shine some light and really appreicate your help. Thanks.