OSX El Capitan on Dell XPS 15 9550

fiass

3 posts in this topic

hi everyone

if i may ask for your help today i tried to install el capitan on my laptop dell xps 15 9550 so i followed this guide http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/319766-dell-xps-9550-detailled-1011-guide/

and installed the clover bootloader with only three kexts : FakeSMC.kext , HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext , VoodooPS2Controller.kext and used the config file from rehab

now when i boot the usb from the os x partition i get Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! and then a forbidden sign, i don't now what is the problem i am kind of a newbie :)  to hackintosh

is there a better way or app to create a bootable usb ?

thank you in advance

Hardware :

CPU : Intel Core™ i7-6700HQ
RAM : 16 GB-DDR4
GPU 1 : Intel HD 530
GPU 2 : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M
SSD : 512GB Samsung PM951 NVMe M.2
Wireless Card : Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth
Edited by fiass

Why are you guys using the havknvme.kext . Rehab said not to use it until you have a working system. You have to use a patch on your config. You have to read a lot before you even try to install a hacking tosh.

Have you set up your BIOS? If yes, how?

If you want some help, you must provide more details about it. I was a newbie when I first install hacking tosh but I read a lot. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think you better patch DSDT for Skylake-H chipset.

hi everyone

if i may ask for your help today i tried to install el capitan on my laptop dell xps 15 9550 so i followed this guide http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/319766-dell-xps-9550-detailled-1011-guide/

and installed the clover bootloader with only three kexts : FakeSMC.kext , HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext , VoodooPS2Controller.kext and used the config file from rehab

now when i boot the usb from the os x partition i get Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! and then a forbidden sign, i don't now what is the problem i am kind of a newbie :) to hackintosh

is there a better way or app to create a bootable usb ?

thank you in advance

Hardware :

CPU : Intel Core i7-6700HQ

RAM : 16 GB-DDR4

GPU 1 : Intel HD 530

GPU 2 : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

SSD : 512GB Samsung PM951 NVMe M.2

Wireless Card : Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk