new kexts rebooting system

FALLOFMAN

17 posts in this topic

So I decided to install some new kexts which were

cpumonitor

gpumonitor

acpimonitor

Now on boot, I get a kernel panic, I cant boot into safe mode verbose mode or single user mode. safe mode restarts, verbose mode restarts and single user mode doesnt let me type anything. Here is a screenshot of the boot

http://i.imgur.com/p7xQuBG.jpg

System

motherboard: asus p8v 77z lx

cpu i5 3570k

ram corsair vengeance 8 gigs

• Like 1

boot from pen drive and put NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and Fakesmc in clover folder kext

attachicon.gifFakeSMC.kext.zi|

My pen drive is for el capitan but ive since upgraded to sierra, now im downloading sierra again to make a new pen drive but its going to take 5 hours and I was hoping to solve this instead of having to wait 5 hours

Also, I have those kexts installed already

the problem happened when I installed

cpumonitor

gpumonitor

acpimonitor

I could log on before that

• Like 1

where is

cpumonitor

gpumonitor
acpimonitor
come from?
I only have 
CPUSensors.kext
GPUSensors.kext
ACPISensors.kext
come from insanelymac
nullcpupm is not needed for me because cpu pm is take over by clover.however there is a bug exist in gpu pm also fixed by clover.the oc bug also fixed by clover.

where is

cpumonitor

gpumonitor
acpimonitor
come from?
I only have 
CPUSensors.kext
GPUSensors.kext
ACPISensors.kext
come from insanelymac
nullcpupm is not needed for me because cpu pm is take over by clover.however there is a bug exist in gpu pm also fixed by clover.the oc bug also fixed by clover.

sorry i meant to write sensors instead of monitor, I put them in the efi folder that clover mounts

sorry i meant to write sensors instead of monitor, I put them in the efi folder that clover mounts

by the way you do not have radeon which means you will not OSx86.it is ok to put any kext to clover, but clover does not know mount, clover only inject.

by the way you do not have radeon which means you will not OSx86.it is ok to put any kext to clover, but clover does not know mount, clover only inject.

whats the difference? also, is there a way to view the EFI folder that clover mounts in osx, but in windows? so i can remove those kexts? I tried to boot mac with a usb bootable but it just restarted

whats the difference? also, is there a way to view the EFI folder that clover mounts in osx, but in windows? so i can remove those kexts? I tried to boot mac with a usb bootable but it just restarted

the speed and strong is the difference,AMD is strong and fast like man,other thing is weak and slow like woman.