A quick question?

TimTech_

10 posts in this topic

So I am new to the hackintosh scene but not so new to computers in general. What I am wondering is if I have managed to get OSx Yosemite running on a virtualbox, is it safe to assume I can get a regular install working and all my hardware is compatible?

Specs:

ASrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0

AMD FX 8320

GTX 960 2gb FTW edition

16gb RAM

AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU is weak,Intel CPU and AMD GPU is strong,Mac is strong.is that clear?

Well despite your biased opinion I've seen plenty of people install OSx on AMD cpus....thanks anyways

Well despite your biased opinion I've seen plenty of people install OSx on AMD cpus....thanks anyways

it is unstable to patch kernel because FX does not have SSSE3.NVIDIA does not have OpenCL which means your Mac will not able video edit.You can not proof anything except you do it yourself.

FX Does have SSSE3 and yes you can install. 

Edit: See link for Features "Supplemental SSE3"

http://cpuboss.com/cpu/AMD-FX-8320

Also see my Signature.. AMD  :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks you so much!!! You sir are the "God Mod" lol

edit: I never knew there was an AMD OS X forum. This will probably save me. It's hard to get valid answers since people act like an AMD Hackintosh is blasphemy lol

edit: I never knew there was an AMD OS X forum. This will probably save me. It's hard to get valid answers since people act like an AMD Hackintosh is blasphemy lol

slice is the god,he is not the god.

AMD hacks are still a plenty. There's a whole section here for them and also my forum.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk