I'm on a quest to find an 11.6" laptop that I can run OSX on. The reason I want 11.6" is so that I can comfortably use it while couch-surfing and hanging out with the family.
I've been looking at the Dell Inspiron i3168-3272GRY, it's very comfortable and seems beefy enough. Here are the specs:
- Intel Pentium N3710 1.6 GHZ Processor
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included; 4 GB Maximum
- 500GB 5400rpm HD; Optical Drive Not included
- 11.6 Inch HD (1366x768 pixels) LED-Lit Touchscreen Display
- Windows 10 MSSI Operating System; Foggy Night
I'm a software architect, so to me the most important thing is that I can run XCode. I'm not looking for a powerhouse however, because this is kind of a side thing and I want to familiarize myself with Swift, Obj-C, and XCode itself (while playing with the OS, which I'm not comfortable with at all).
I'd be ok if I would need to run a OSX VM on it if it would perform better. Does this laptop seem like it's worth it?