fixing QE and CI for intel core i3 350 m processor comes with intel h55 motherboard dekstop.

Nahas

2 posts in this topic

hello guys i have installed mac os sierra in my desktop comes with intel h55 motherboard and core i3 350 m processor first gen. i have got everything works perfect only when i delete appleintelhdgraphicsfb.kext by single user mode. now my problem is i need to get my qe and ci . i dont see any post mentioning these things for desktop. i ve got no graphics card. is there any way to fix graphics by installing these kext. i have tried variety of above mentioned kext when i install those things then after restart it goes freeze at apple logo and 100 percent progress bar. please help. anyhelp  would be appreciated. 

@Nahas,

follow the smal instructions of artur_pt, use the DSDT that he has generated for igorw, if you have the same hardware specs Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® G310M  as igorw

see here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310982-power-management-on-intel-i3-370m/

check your hardware by using AIDA64 under windows operating system, or by using of DPCIManager.app under Mac OS X, if a NVIDIA® GeForce® G310M is installed in your system. 

If so then generate a dsdt from your system and integrate the data for the NVIDIA® GeForce® G310M into the dsdt,