[GUIDE] HP Z800 Hackintosh macOS Sierra 10.12.1

SBC-Studios

81 posts in this topic

Hello again,

found out, if i use CloverEFI 64Bit BiosBlock I/O instead of CloverEFI 64Bit SATA, all my SAS Drives are seen during boot from Stick.

So were able to load a second Time Sierra to SAS. and now also HS to SAS !

But still a problem to install Cover to HD if i try using the same Values like the Stick, i see that Boot.

Maybe someone of you know what i am doing wrong.

Thanks

post-1142825-0-42137400-1519309080_thumb.jpg

ok, so I tried download the latest version of Clover and I’ve been “clover scanning entries” it might be my old installed 10.9 Drive ( Chamaeleon) or maybe my NTFS formatted drives. My next step is disconnecting all but the drive I need to install OSX and maybe delete the current mac format. I currently have everything moved to the SAS controller— that’s the only way I could make 10.9 work, but maybe that’s the problem?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I know it's a cold topic but I was 16 hours into building my hackintosh and with a lot of of trial and error I don't know how I compiled a working usb I am now booted into my hard drive running Sierra. I have a problem making the os bootable from the hdd. I installed the latest clover I copied all my stuff from the usb but it won't boot. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] installed successfully but when I reboot it, it goes directly to windows even if I select boot from hdd it doesn't give me options. I have all my hdd's in sas and wellini's trick helped me a lot. I unplug my windows hdd and boot from bios with hdd nothing works. I install clover with CloverEFI 64Bit BiosBlock I/OIf and it just shuts off immediately after I select boot from hard drive in bios.

I can help you with any info if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

• 1 year later...