GTX 550 Ti Sierra need help !

Haaxed06

33 posts in this topic

You activate the injection of the webdriver while I have no web driver installed, this is what causes the problem, and then no web driver works with my graphics card.

Some users are installing the WebDriver and getting the card working.

Try again...

For poor performance, maybe you'll need create a LegacyAGPM, or edit the original AGPM. But for do that, I can't help you, I've never had to edit this kext before.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have several problems with my graphics card Nvidia GTX 550 Ti

I activate nvidia injection
So I run sierra, I'm on the interface, but no graphics acceleration (slow 3d)
After several days of research, I tested all the solutions, be it the web driver or the flag of boot nothing done.
When I install and I inject the nvidia web driver for sierra, when I restart the pc there is blue screen with no signal.
Or so it depends on the driver I have full particle of light in the screen that move when I change page on osx.

So I beg you to help me, I am really desperate, I hope you can help me that someone has the exact and detailed solution.

I thank you in advance.

My MSI GTX-550 Ti only worked by Enoch r.2839 booted with GraphicsEnabler=Y at 10.12.x

Failed by Clover EFI.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

My MSI GTX-550 Ti only worked by Enoch r.2839 booted with GraphicsEnabler=Y at 10.12.x

Failed by Clover EFI.

Hello, do you have a tutorial to install hackintosh with Enoch?
As well as the procedure to follow to run the graphic acceleration of the GTX 550 Ti?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, could you please share your org.chameleon.Boot.plist file, I'm also trying to make work an 550 ti,

Greetings

Only add "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist is enough to enable GTX-550 Ti display card at 10.9.5 to 10.12.x.

• Like 1