CD install

linuxsuperuser

3 posts in this topic

Ill be brief,

heres my situituation, I have a SSE3 processor, A mobo with Media Accelerator 900, Intel Chipset 915. dd'ing the deadmoo image works great but no rosetta. :( I tried the Coregraphics patch, no luck. How can i get this to work?

Can I use the regular dev. DVD? but what about the TPM/DRM stuff? Will it work?

and

Is there any distro simililiar to deadmoo format (vmware image) with sse3 enabled?

You guys are the best!

Ill be brief,

heres my situituation, I have a SSE3 processor, A mobo with Media Accelerator 900, Intel Chipset 915. dd'ing the deadmoo image works great but no rosetta. :huh:  I tried the Coregraphics patch, no luck. How can i get this to work?

and

Is there any distro simililiar to deadmoo format (vmware image) with sse3 enabled?

You guys are the best!

Dependind what "dvd" you use you still need to "patch" it to get the rosetta working.......

Ill be brief,

heres my situituation, I have a SSE3 processor, A mobo with Media Accelerator 900, Intel Chipset 915. dd'ing the deadmoo image works great but no rosetta. :huh: I tried the Coregraphics patch, no luck. How can i get this to work?

and

You guys are the best!

you can find the patches here [Link removed to comply with DMCA]

Edited by 0uch!p0tat0