Want 10.4.8? Think you 'have' 10.4.8? It's out!

cmoski

233 posts in this topic

Edited:

The JaS 10.4.8 DVD is now RELEASED! A number of improvements have been added since the first (and errored) release which improve hardware compatibility, and a number of other issues that cropped up in testing.

For those wondering if the old invalid ISO will work:

Trash the old ISO. It will not work. :(

Known Issues:

The GMA 900 kernel extensions do not function properly. When installing, select the GMA package, but after installation go into single user mode and remove the GMA 950 kexts. Then, fix the permissions on the GMA 900 package. After this, everything should function great!

No more issues at this time.

JaS would like to thank the community for thier understanding, time, and patience.

We can't tell you where to find it, so DO NOT LINK IT HERE.

Patched iso's MD5= a1960475511ffb5ecc7447ac7d71d44c

Patched iso's SHA1= e5217b9e447624d607fce46375366ffa0bcea368

The Installer Packages:

picture1hy6.th.png

Guest goodtime
I'm pretty desperate for SSE2 after the combo update screwed my computer...

The JaS DVD, current releases are SSE3 only.

GT

jas should put the iso inside the rar file. so this will save blank dvd disc and will know corrouption immediately when unraring the iso.

Torrents of RAR files are the spawn of Satan. They require you to use double the disk space if you want to use and share your files through the torrent at the same time.

jas should put the iso inside the rar file. so this will save blank dvd disc and will know corrouption immediately when unraring the iso.

I second a rar :D

They require you to use double the disk space if you want to use and share your files through the torrent at the same time.

Get some more drive space :dev:

Strange. Ratiomaster (afaik) is about 'improving' your statistics on tracker

Ratiomaster is all about cheating trackers for those lazy selfish people who don't want to share with the community but not get banned.

i downloaded the first iso and manage to burn to dvd. I haven't install it but manage to boot it up to see it works. It can boot up no problem. Since you said some of the files might be corrupt, I will ditch that.

Please re-release with RAR to avoid corruption. Already 2 corruption, wouldn't want it to happen third time. Separate the files to 50mb or 100mb RAR each. If corruption happens, people only need to re-download the corrupted RAR files only.

Ratiomaster is all about cheating trackers for those lazy selfish people who don't want to share with the community but not get banned.

They get banned :police:

A few sites will no longer allow Azures because of cheaters, they spoil it for everyone ;)

I lost Wild-Bytes.org, becuase no Azures.

Any corrupted files, if any, would only affect people down stream of the cheaters.

How can I tell if my download is corrupt? It seemed to install fine.

Then its not corrupt :whistle:

They get banned police.gif

A few sites will no longer allow Azures because of cheaters, they spoil it for everyone thumbsdown_anim.gif

I lost Wild-Bytes.org, becuase no Azures.

Any corrupted files, if any, would only affect people down stream of the cheaters.

OOPS!!!!

I use Azureus, I love Azureus, be so said if this one was denied from some bittorrent sites!!! ;)(

My iso checked out fine, Azureus rejected an unusaly large amount of data for a download this size... I wonder if what saved me was having to turn Azureus on and off quite often, it seems to run hash checks each time it starts up?

Tip: You can force azureus to do a hash check of a specified torrent without restarting it :) I do it everytime I finish a big download