HELP TOPIC - [AMD] macOS Sierra AMD CPU (10.12.x)

spakk

470 posts in this topic

I still have problems with com.apple.xpc loop errors...I really don't know what i have to do. I tried everything and the process to make the usb it's right (I think).

This is the process: 

I use a Pandora's Box for create the usb installer from 10.12(13A323)  and then:

1.create a small partition on your Hdd say about 10GB to use for installation (do not use USB stick)

2.Use whatever method you like to add the installation files to that partition (restore basesystem.dmg + packages use pandora or any other tool)

3.set SMBios to iMac 14.2, Install FAKESMC and COPY ONLY BRONYA'S KERNEL nothing else from that zip file

4.Repair permissions on that partition and kextcaches 

5.reboot and boot from that partition use nvdisable or inject nvidia any bootflags you think are the best for you DO NOT use -f

give it some time if you manage to reach installer screen check all your usb ports for a working mouse if you find one continue and install,else you need to install usbfix v3 and retry.

1.create a small partition on your Hdd say about 10GB to use for installation (do not use USB stick)

2.Use whatever method you like to add the installation files to that partition (restore basesystem.dmg + packages use pandora or any other tool)

3.set SMBios to iMac 14.2, Install FAKESMC and COPY ONLY BRONYA'S KERNEL nothing else from that zip file

5.reboot and boot from that partition use nvdisable or inject nvidia any bootflags you think are the best for you DO NOT use -f

give it some time if you manage to reach installer screen check all your usb ports for a working mouse if you find one continue and install,else you need to install usbfix v3 and retry.

Can you give me Mac 14.2 smbios?

Use Chameleon Wizard to generate a matching smbios.plist, or use the google search engine

Can you give me Mac 14.2 smbios?

Here you go,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>SMbiosdate</key>
	<string>03/09/13</string>
	<key>SMbiosvendor</key>
	<string>Apple Inc.</string>
	<key>SMbiosversion</key>
	<string>IM142.88Z.0118.B00.1309031249</string>
	<key>SMboardproduct</key>
	<string>Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61</string>
	<key>SMfamily</key>
	<string>iMac</string>
	<key>SMmanufacturer</key>
	<string>Apple Inc.</string>
	<key>SMproductname</key>
	<string>iMac14,2</string>
	<key>SMserial</key>
	<string>C02LJU79F8JC</string>
	<key>SMsystemversion</key>
	<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Now I got this and it's stuck here...

post-1872079-0-16048300-1478449542_thumb.jpg

Now I got this and it's stuck here...

If youve only got on the stick whats listed, how are you getting NTFS driver showing?, is that on your USB too, and i notics the name MAC-PRO, did you alter your SMBIOS away from mac-pro 3.1 etc, as those are old and unsupported now by Sierra.

Make sure you're using CsrActiveConfig=103

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

OMG!  My sistem finally boot into the installation after two weeks of troubles...

But i have a problem, Installation told me that Sierra can't be installed on my computer. It's an SMBIOS problem, i have iMac 14,2 smbios into Extra folder and SMBIOS key into boot.plist like that:

<key>SMBIOS</key>

<string>/Extra/smbios.plist</string>

But the system still recognize Mac pro 3,1 model, thanks for the help guys

OMG!  My sistem finally boot into the installation after two weeks of troubles...

But i have a problem, Installation told me that Sierra can't be installed on my computer. It's an SMBIOS problem, i have iMac 14,2 smbios into Extra folder and SMBIOS key into boot.plist like that:

<key>SMBIOS</key>

<string>/Extra/smbios.plist</string>

But the system still recognize Mac pro 3,1 model, thanks for the help guys

copying code from the forum and paste it to text editor doesn't mean that you have a valid smbios.plist it's format issue do what Spakk told you use chameleon wizard 

• Like 1

copying code from the forum and paste it to text editor doesn't mean that you have a valid smbios.plist it's format issue do what Spakk told you use chameleon wizard

I didn't copy the text from fhe forum but I used the utility from pandora to create smbios but it didn't work.

So i use chamaleon wizard and now the system recognize iMac but the installation doesn't boot anymore...:/

I didn't copy the text from fhe forum but I used the utility from pandora to create smbios but it didn't work.

So i use chamaleon wizard and now the system recognize iMac but the installation doesn't boot anymore...:/

Hello dude, I've started the installer (and sierra after) with Clover!

Hi guys, Having an issue with Pandoras Box.

Ive download and tried 3 different versions, inc the latest,  It loads ok, Gives me a warning about SIP restrictions, then, HERMES does nothing, Bootloader config crashers when i click it, but HERMES, no matter how much i click, nothing happens, nothing opens, this is across all 3 versions, im running El Capitan, and not really sure why it wont work.

I describe my steps, I hoping it will help you and for create a todo list.

I proceeded in this way (I've used a internal partition for installer in same hdd):

- use a Pandora's Box for create the usb installer from 10.12

- use Disk Utility for create 10GB partition, restore it usb installer created with pandora

- copy Bronya kernel on /System/Library/Kernels

- merge IOKit.framework, System.framework and Kernel.framework in /System/Library/Frameworks

- delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext, pmtelemetry.kext and AppleTyMCEdriver.kext from /System/Library/Extentions

- copy System.kext from Bronya kernel tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy latest versions of FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagment and GeneralUSBXHCI to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy all kext in USBFix v3 (Shaneee version - look in amd development) tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy PlatformSupport.plist in System/Library/CoreServices

- install and configure Clover on HDD

- repair permission and regenerate cache

- reboot and choose Sierra Installer partition on Clover

The installation has shown some xpc loop but has properly started.

Subsequently (after sierra installation):

- start the system with other osx (In my case, El Capitan).

- copy Bronya kernel on /System/Library/Kernels

- merge IOKit.framework, System.framework and Kernel.framework in /System/Library/Frameworks

- delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext, pmtelemetry.kext and AppleTyMCEdriver.kext from /System/Library/Extentions

- copy System.kext from Bronya kernel tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy latest versions of FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagment and GeneralUSBXHCI to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy all kext in USBFix v3 (Shaneee version - look in amd development) tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy PlatformSupport.plist in System/Library/CoreServices

- repair permission and regenerate cache

- reboot and choose Sierra partition on Clover

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Im not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but the Hackintosh subreddit was no help, I have a PC I built myself with an FX-6300 (no OC) and with all different combinations of boot flags I cant get into the macOS Sierra installer. It reboots after about 2-3 Lines of text, usually only a line of "++++++". I have been told that I might need a custom kernel for my FX-6300. Please help me with this, If this is in the wrong place I can repost somewhere else. I can leave more specs if someone needs.