Problem after upgrade to Intel Xeon, please help

2 posts in this topic

Problem after upgrade to Intel Xeon

I have a desktop computer:

Now installed a processor Intel Xeon E5410, previously used the Celeron DualCore E1400

Nvidia GeForce 9400GT

I made a successful installation Xeon processor in the LGA775 socket. Xeon is typically designed for socket LGA771. But there is a trick, a way to correct Working Xeon and Socket LGA775 :)http://www.delidded.com/lga-771-to-775-adapter/

I changed the old processor and now under Windows and Linux everything works OK.

Before changing the CPU my hackintosh also worked OK. But after installing Xeon hackintosh with El Capitan I have a problem - as in this picture "pixels" (when you should see the desktop system).

The question I have to point out the important. Earlier, before changing the CPU all OK I worked in a hackintosh, for example graphics card worked OK with EFI String and Clover. This my computer as a hackintosh use since 2009 and over the years I have it very well configured to run hackintosh.

I read on the internet that Xeon E5410 should probably work OK in hackintosh because it is used in real macintosh.

Graphics card may not be a problem if previously worked OK with EFI String, I changed only the CPU, not the graphics card.

Please see my config.plist from Clover http://pastebin.com/ERfV4Na0

Please very experts for advice, to review the config.plist what wrong I have set, I have to remove, add or change

What can I change in my confing.plist in Clover which is associated with the processor Xeon? As was mentioned only processor to be configured differently config.plist clover in the context of the Xeon processor.

Thank you very much for your help.

If you do not fix this problem then I will have to insert the previous Celeron processor instead of Xeon to me working hackintosh.

post-656404-0-59184900-1477758556_thumb.jpg

config-plist.zip