how install seirra 10 12 on dell inspiron skylake processor make dual boot laptop

afzalx

4 posts in this topic

any body tell me how install seirra on dell laptop. step by step i have 8gb usb and give the link for sirra download file. how boot through usb . if i install [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] on usb and how put the seirra os on usb for boot.i have try so many time but faied to boot.

hello

sorry a step by step .. and u want also pictures ?

grab a chair and wait .. maybe someone make that for u ..

start reading .. how to do that ...

that is ur job .. if u want a easy install .. should buy a macbook

start here

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ! (ABOUT TONYMACX86 AND iATKOS M / Y)    

good hack

• Like 2

please tell how to boot usb on dell 5759 laptop skylake inter 6500u processor ,hd 520 , R5 m335 graphic card. please guide me step by step .I have download the torrent and burn the usb by transmac when boot and go into clover and cant boot the mac os sierra after two line stop to boot os
download/file.php?id=7725

help me to boot the mac os sierra or any mac so i have windows laptop no mac. in clover system restart after two line boot

so many genius are here some should help me, I have seen so many members have the same configuration laptop .any body could send the torrent or files for boot files