EL Capitan 10.11.6 on Samsung 300E4A-S0ESA Laptop

sniper9911

4 posts in this topic

Model Specs :

core i7-2670qm 2.2ghz , 8gb ddr3 ram , intel hd3000 + nvidia 520mx , 240gb SSD + 500GB WD Blue ( hdd caddy ), 3x usb 2.0 , elan touchpad , 14" LED monitor : 1366x768@60hz , vga camera

my current work on the system :

dsdt compiled and patched from rehabman respiratories (have the original dsdt and the resulted dsdt.dsl from compiling)

ssdt patched for IGPU

ssdt.aml generated from piker script working fine (both gpu and cpu changing speed nativly)

hdmi display and sound work ( clover patched using rehabman config.plist hd3000_low.plist )

using smbios of MBP8.2

sound realtek alc269 working with patched apple hda kext , might change that someday (its the only kext i change in my s/l/e)

usb working

wifi from BCM94352HMB working with patched kext fine on Elcapitan

i managed to install osx elcapitan 10.11.6 on my system but i still have some things not working:

1. i cannot disable nvidia card from dsdt/ssdt ,,,,, i tried _off method and not working , need more help

2. imessage and facetime not working (says contact apple support with a consistant code for 3 times no change ... so my generated MLB/ROM/SN is working fine , called apple support (In my country) 2 times already and they couldnt help me because the SN was not registered on thier system)

please help me complete this build :)

ps: i attached my current efi folder without MLB/ROM/UUID/SN values , i read alot about these values not to be shared

thanks in advance

EFI.zip

whats left to fix is

bluetooth (no detected on any os)

sleep : (when i press power button the laptop sleep well , if i choose sleep from apple menu display goes blank and laptop cannot recover from sleep)

facetime and imessage (still tells me to contact apple, i called them but still not working)

shutdown not working after deepak fix ( tried alot of fixes and none worked so i redid a repatched dsdt ssdt and now shutdown work , nvidia still on i dont know how to turn it off properly )

i am stumped ... please help me

thank you