Install Sierra on 775 motherboard

Iwanche

6 posts in this topic

There is any chance to download and install Sierra via the Appstore or without AppStore, from El Cap?

I tried to change smbios to iMac10,1, and a few more who agree with core2duo, but nothing. When system up, everything is freezes, i can't move mouse cursor, and can't set command via the keyboard.

I have just upgraded Dell Inspiron 530 running Mavericks (10.9.5) to Sierra 10.12.

This system is based on G31, socket 775 but I upgraded the socket to 771 and installed a Xeon E5450.

I boot via Clover r3763.

To be able to download Sierra, I changed my system definition from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2 (with appropriate changes to MLB and Serial number).

Try iMac14,2.

hi,

long time ago I was not bad on hackintosh installation, now I am a bit old and rusted.

Can you help with my GA-P35 DS4 motherboard about installing sierra.

Just running on a 10.9.5 working os (except audio and sleep) on a small ssd, plus some HDD for archive.

hi,

long time ago I was not bad on hackintosh installation, now I am a bit old and rusted.

Can you help with my GA-P35 DS4 motherboard about installing sierra.

Just running on a 10.9.5 working os (except audio and sleep) on a small ssd, plus some HDD for archive.

Unlikely Sierra will work on your E6550 CPU as it does not support SSE4.1 instruction set.

Your best bet is to upgrade it to El Capitan. There are plenty guides around to help.