Sapphire HD 7770 ATI 1GB Issue (Easy Fix?)

asdijdiasjdasd

5 posts in this topic

Ok so basically I got my Hackintosh completely up and running thanks to CorpNewt (the guys a legend, seriously) but only issue is my HD 7770 won't produce an image/signal to the monitor, its definitely software/firmware related as the graphics card works fine, i installed the Verde.kext and it makes it boot etc, and the actual OS recognises it and even says I have all 3 monitors working (2 on iGPU 1 on GPU) however only the two monitors connected to my iGPU actually show my Desktop despite El Capitan telling me i have all 3 connected, any work arounds or any ideas? Would really appreciate it! <3

Intel i5 2500k Asrock Z77 Pro4 64gB ssd 8gb ram Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7770

post-1822764-0-89013900-1474202247_thumb.jpg

Verde.Kext...what's that? Its all about Framebuffer edition of outputs, some user try using different flashed roms but its always a risk in the matter..

Start here, theres plenty of info about AMD frame buffer edit in the forums and around the web

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282787-clover-v2-instructions/?do=findComment&comment=1853099

Verde.Kext...what's that? Its all about Framebuffer edition of outputs, some user try using different flashed roms but its always a risk in the matter..

Start here, theres plenty of info about AMD frame buffer edit in the forums and around the web

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282787-clover-v2-instructions/?do=findComment&comment=1853099

I have no experience whatsoever with any of these terms hence why I'm looking for assistance

Buddy, no one is going do the work for u...learn and read as all of us did, there is no miracle or easy fix's in hackintosh, i pointed u the right direction and u will gain from it once u learned. Thats how u will have success in this and future hacks and get the most 

of a stable hackintosh.

• 1 month later...

Ok so basically I got my Hackintosh completely up and running thanks to CorpNewt (the guys a legend, seriously) but only issue is my HD 7770 won't produce an image/signal to the monitor, its definitely software/firmware related as the graphics card works fine, i installed the Verde.kext and it makes it boot etc, and the actual OS recognises it and even says I have all 3 monitors working (2 on iGPU 1 on GPU) however only the two monitors connected to my iGPU actually show my Desktop despite El Capitan telling me i have all 3 connected, any work arounds or any ideas? Would really appreciate it! <3

Intel i5 2500k Asrock Z77 Pro4 64gB ssd 8gb ram Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7770

You might find what you are looking for in here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309352-el-capitan-on-ga-z170x-gaming-5/