Anyone have a 980ti working?

infernouk

52 posts in this topic

once again i'm back , download the new version of clover which includes some new fixes for sierra. now my system boots without having to use emuvariable and you don't need nvda_drv=1 flag either, install the new version of clover, now i won't make any more posts in that other section to avoid any trouble, i'm just going to lay low here. try that and tell me if that fixes your problem, if you didn't have to use emuvariable in EC now you don't need it either in Sierra with that new version of clover, mean while i'm going to take a look at your pictures and read page 3 completely

ok infenouk try this , first don't use or select emuvariable then run this app    http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/453-nvrammeapp/ and post the screenshot, now with the new version of clover you don't need emuvariable unless your board don't support nvram and you have no other option but to use emuvariable. but my board have support for nvram and it wasn't until this new version of clover that now i can finally use my board without having to use emuvariable. i had to use emuvariable just to get my card to work but now i don't need to use emuvariable and my card works, it was a weird issue but is now fixed in this new version of clover they added some new parameter. remember install the new version of clover uncheck nvda_drv=1 remove emuvariable reboot

Hi Guys this problem has been driving me nuts but have finally found my answer. I have an Nvidia 660Ti graphics card.

Firstly edit AppleGraphicsControl.kext and add your Mac Board ID.  Open config.plist with Clover Configurator click on SMBIOS and read what Board ID says.

Then edit AppleGraphicsControl.kext and add your Mac board ID, don't forget to add none.  I use MacBookPro9,2 and it was not listed. Once I added it in saved it and loaded it with kext wizard. and rebooted my graphics card was showing correctly.

I also added in Clover boot loader CsmVideoDxe-64.  In config.plist under "System Parameters" I added NvidiaWeb=true. Under boot Arg I did not add Nvda_drv=1

Hope this info helps