Input Remapper not working with new Core 2 Macbook Pro

AirmanPika

8 posts in this topic

I have one of the new Macbook Pros and have not been able to get this functioning at all. None of the keys function under it. I fully uninstalled the keyboard support but no go. My only guess is that the new macbook pro keyboard has a new device ID of 0013 when you look at its details which may be keeping the program from seeing the keyboard.

Oh and I'm also using Vista RC2 build 5744 so that might have something to do with it also.

I have one of the new Macbook Pros and have not been able to get this functioning at all. None of the keys function under it. I fully uninstalled the keyboard support but no go. My only guess is that the new macbook pro keyboard has a new device ID of 0013 when you look at its details which may be keeping the program from seeing the keyboard.

Oh and I'm also using Vista RC2 build 5744 so that might have something to do with it also.

The current keyboards detected are:

Vid_05ac&Pid_0217&MI_00

Vid_05ac&Pid_0218&MI_00

0013 does not make sense, could you look at the device id again. There should be two keyboards one with Pid_1000, and the other one that I'm interested in.

I'm developing on Vista so that shouldn't be a problem (except for eject key and num lock that I have some work to do before I can get it to work)