Name: AppleIntelFramebufferAzul

Find: 48898BA8000000

Replace: 90909090909090

Comment: isolate IntelAccelerator HD4600 (10.11.6 & 10.12

MatchOS: 10.12.x

Feedback pls ;)

i don`t have the HD4600. Why this will solve the issue? I have a AMD R9 280 

Hi,

it is a problem with the adobe flash player!

First update the adobe flash player!

Then you have to go to the Safari settings/security and then go to the plugin settings and enable the adobe flash player for all websites.

This should fix this problem!

Hi guys, im new here.

Problem with freeze in flash videos is fixed. But i still have freeze, when i try use "speak" option on translate.google.com (little speaker icon under translated window). 

My system is macOS Sierra, updated via app store from El Capitan (i have selected kexts for 10.11 - zero problems with el capitan).

I have Intel 4600 gpu and i cant turn it off (my only card).

This is my kext list:

(i dont have AppleIntelFramebufferAzul kext for replace "numbers" from @fermolino solution

QxVurzK.png

Thanks for any help.

Hi guys, im new here.

Problem with freeze in flash videos is fixed. But i still have freeze, when i try use "speak" option on translate.google.com (little speaker icon under translated window). 

My system is macOS Sierra, updated via app store from El Capitan (i have selected kexts for 10.11 - zero problems with el capitan).

I have Intel 4600 gpu and i cant turn it off (my only card).

This is my kext list:

(i dont have AppleIntelFramebufferAzul kext for replace "numbers" from @fermolino solution

QxVurzK.png

Thanks for any help.

Hi JBC,

the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul kext is included in the macOS base system and can be found in /System/Library/Extensions.

You can verify it has been loaded by typing:

kextstat | grep Azul

in a terminal session.

So, you should just apply the patch with Clover.

• Like 1

Hi JBC,

the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul kext is included in the macOS base system and can be found in /System/Library/Extensions.

You can verify it has been loaded by typing:

kextstat | grep Azul

in a terminal session.

So, you should just apply the patch with Clover.

Thanks for reply @deejayts

I cant find this code: 48898BA8000000 inside AppleIntelFramebufferAzul/Contents Info.plist and version.plist

VEVpcQU.png

I cant find this code: 48898BA8000000 inside AppleIntelFramebufferAzul/Contents Info.plist and version.plist

You won't find that string in the files you quote. Moreover you shouldn't directly edit any system kext.

You just have to let Clover patch that kext in-memory at boot time:

post-38699-0-17873600-1475873555_thumb.png

• Like 1

I was using this patch to disable HDCP on HD4400, 10.12 and it used to work fine. Today I updated to 10.12.1 and the same patch no longer works. Safari hangs the system when playing video. Any suggestions? Should I try the old AzulFramebuffer kext from 10.12?

• 3 weeks later...

I was having similar issues. With an AMD HD6850, I had all kinds of strange Safari rendering issues, where randomly sized rectangles would end up blank on pages, or pages would load very slowly. Swapped to a 270x and I started getting freezes. Since the issues occur with both AMD and Intel video, I suspect the rendering engine in Safari 10 is more reliant on the GPU and has exposed a bunch of bugs in the video drivers. I hope that 10.12.1 and 10.12.2 fix many of them. The bugs may be related to decoding protected video content.

This is exactly it.. Does the same when trying to play Beats1 in itunes, total freeze.. it's a DRM issue with HD4600

This is exactly it.. Does the same when trying to play Beats1 in itunes, total freeze.. it's a DRM issue with HD4600

Just to confirm, I'm under 10.12.1 using HD4600 embedded in processor  i7 4790K. The patch above works for safari video crashes. Can't confirm for Beats1 because not supported in my country, but theoretically it might very well solve this problem too.

Used the following in clover config.plist under kextsToPatch > array :

<dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Isolate IntelAccelerator HD4600 10.12.x</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>SImLqAAAAA==</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>kJCQkJCQkA==</data>
</dict>

And to sweeten the deal and get trailers and everything on iTunes working, I guess Beats1 too, use Shiki.kext by the same Russian hacker vit9696 who discovered the path above.. I inject it via clover. Works wonders !

You can download it here: https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki/releases

Just to confirm, I'm under 10.12.1 using HD4600 embedded in processor  i7 4790K. The patch above works for safari video crashes. Can't confirm for Beats1 because not supported in my country, but theoretically it might very well solve this problem too.

Used the following in clover config.plist under kextsToPatch > array :

<dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Isolate IntelAccelerator HD4600 10.12.x</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>SImLqAAAAA==</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>kJCQkJCQkA==</data>
</dict>

And to sweeten the deal and get trailers and everything on iTunes working, I guess Beats1 too, use Shiki.kext by the same Russian hacker vit9696 who discovered the path above.. I inject it via clover. Works wonders !

You can download it here: https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki/releases

How is your sleep situation? I followed his FAQ guide and says to disable hardware decoder which I did from the following command "defaults write com.apple.coremedia hardwaveVideoDecoder disable" but when awaking, I still have video issues, either a black screen on say Youtube videos or the application that uses video will hang and I have to force close the app. It works fine without going to sleep just have the above issue once awaken my laptop.

• 10 months later...