ALC 3245 Help? Thinkpad x260

Shad0wWalk3r

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.! Trying hackintosh the thinkpad x260 and preparing right now the EFI folder :) which ALC codec is the 3245? Does someone have the necessary patch for clover and/or the more common name? EG alc269 etc thanks!!!!

read the tutorials of Mirone or Toleda, they describing as the ALC269 is modified. Or downloade the AppleHDA Patcher.app of Mirone, possibly is there located the appropriate patch? If all efforts the AppleHDA.kext not go to work, then use the VoodooHDA or use an external OS X Compatible USB soundcard.

Thanks a lot for your answer! I will check Mirone' s work as I have already checked toleda 's.. But even Google can't show which is this codec! So you are saying it is 269 but modified? Thanks again!

Thanks herve for your reply! I will check it through windows as you said but won't it show the same thing on lenovo s website?(Alc3245) sparkk above said that it may be alc269 modified...how can I tell? ( Will see through windows and post back)!

ok thx :) had a few restarts and kernel panic during trying to make the installer correctly...but there it is :) finally the installer screen!currently waiting the BCM94352Z to arrive....make the swap and an 2mSATA -> 2.5'' bay ...anyway

thanks for your help so far herve! any chance i can make battery work with DSDT ? currently used with clover the ACPIBatterymanager kext but still on system information through the installer i see 0 mA on battery capacity...thanks again!

yes i will try his x220 patch....it supports T460 too so maybe i have a chance ;)

Thanks again herve!also i made the alc293 codec to work with the appropriate kext :) no need for voodoo! :D speakers,mic etc all recognized by osx...!

• 10 months later...