Using reloc block:yes, hibernate wake:no-El Capitan

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have been trying to install El Capitan on my PC and encountered the above error. Please help

Problem:Unable to reach installer via USB, When i try to boot with flags i either get the below error or just +++ sybols

Exact Error: OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi

Using reloc block:yes, hibernate wake no

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PC Specification:

Processor-Intel i7 4770k

RAM-8GB

Mother Board-Intel DB85FL

HDD-1 TB(to be shared with already installed Win 10)

BIOS-UEFI

Clover Version :Clover_v2.3k_r3696

Creating of USB Drive :

1.Formatted the USB to Mac OS Extended(Journaled) with GUID Partition Table using a VM ware image of MacOSX.

2. Downloaded the El Captian and ran the below command

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction

3.Downloaded the latest clover from sourceforge and installed with below options

[x] Install for UEFI booting only

[x] Install Clover in the ESP

[ ] Drivers64UEFI

[x] OsxAptioFixDrv-64 - fixes memory map created by AMI Aptio EFI. Booting OS X is impossible otherwise.

4.Copied FakeSMC,NullCPUPowerManagement, ApplePS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub to /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11/.

Bios Settings-

SATA-AHCI Mode

Intel Virtualization-Disabled

Legacy USB-Checked

UEFI Boot-Enabled

Booting for USB installer-Tried booting up with all flags as suggested in other forums everything returns the same error.

Requesting the community members in looking into this and help me out in builing my hackintosh