new to hackintosh, I need advice and guidance. I already saw the comaptibilty chart.

El Capitano

6 posts in this topic

Dear Hackintoshers,

I am writing this because I live in a country with a small and quick market opposite than the USA, in other terms ... ebay is out of question, any hardware from ebay will arrive x10 of its price, due to Customs raping our dignity  :D

I have yet to find a NUC for El capitan in our market and I want a hackintosh as I cannot afford an apple.

what I have right now is:

4810TZ ACER SU2700 processor sporting an intel HD GMA 4500MHD

ASUS X101CH N2600 cedar trail processor sporting an GMA 3600

I have already seen the compatibility netbook list, still I believe that 1st gen netbooks are only a prove of concept rather than productive machines.

I am not looking for a video editing hackingtosh but an Xcode iOS dev machine which leads me to my next question:

If any version of OSX works with the above machines, am I obliged to upgrade to OS if the next iOS forces me to upgrade Xcode ?

Kindly advise, if there's a list of notebooks similar to the one of netbooks available please direct me, so I can find a fully comaptible yet productive machine.

PS: I don't have any problem to run through hassles in order to make it work, however, I want a positive result in the end.

Thank you in advance :)

hello

none will work good ..

both graphics are unsupported in any os x

good hack

Thank you artur.

1 - which Netbook will be fully compatible AND productive for Xcode if it exist.

2 - which budget Laptop(s) will be productive for Xcode, I am not OSX version bound, any version as long as it keeps allowing me to use the latest Xcode

If there's no list for compatible laptop, can I keep on puting model names in this thread whenever they surface on the used market and you or anyone could tell me if compatible or not ? will that get me banned ?