Apple Keyboard on Win7 x64 - anyone?

s9dd

2 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

Just added a new Apple keyboard to my Win7 x64 box, and followed some driver installation instructions found elsewhere on this forum, although the thread is closed and I cannot post to it.
I managed to get PrintScreen working, in addition to the main keys using the referenced Bootcamp4.0 files, but nothing else, and I note Bootcamp 5 is referenced too - although it all looks old information.

With the passage of time, has anyone got THE definitive method or driver set for making this work?

Much appreciated

D.

Hi Folks

Just added a new Apple keyboard to my Win7 x64 box, and followed some driver installation instructions found elsewhere on this forum, although the thread is closed and I cannot post to it.

I managed to get PrintScreen working, in addition to the main keys using the referenced Bootcamp4.0 files, but nothing else, and I note Bootcamp 5 is referenced too - although it all looks old information.

With the passage of time, has anyone got THE definitive method or driver set for making this work?

Much appreciated

D.

Apple’s USB keyboards come with a USB extension cord that increase the reach of the included USB cord. Try plugging your keyboard into one end of this cord and the other into your computer. If you don’t have a USB extension cord, you can also use a USB hub.