Forum user classes

4 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere else, but I can't find anything about the user classes on this forum.  I see dots under people's names on their posts — does that relate to the number of posts or time on the site?

And what are the different titles — I see protegé, supervisor, deity, etc.  It would be cool to have a sticky or FAQ showing all these.

• Like 1

Agreed :D I have developed an interest for the different ranks. I just know that it gets to a point where you can change it to whatever you like, so it up to your imagination really hahaha  ^_^

InsanelyMac Protégé, Geek, Sage, Legend, etc...this is just the rank about number of posts.  :yes:

Don't means that someone with this title is better than other. If you have more than 100 posts, you can change it in your Member Profile.

A user with much posts sometimes (not always) means that he is very active and helpful for the Forum.

E.g: @fusion71au, @RehabMan, @artur-pt, @Pavo, and many others... ^_^

About our Staff team, I've made a topic talking about that, it is in Portuguese (Google Tradutor), if you want read, here is: Como o InsanelyMac funciona - Por trás das cortinas.

• Like 2