Lenovo G570 problem

29 posts in this topic

@ Janwidyasodfhalh

Hello!

I am pretty sure, that you can´t get your ATI card working in this way. AMD switchable gfx will perhaps work with screen mirroring with Andy´s kext.

Make your HD3000 work. If possible switch in Bios your gfx to integrated. SMB 8,1 should work with your device in this way.

Have fun.

I have only ati graphics card…

screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/4OtnC

Hello!

Your screenshot from OSX tells nothing.

If you have right with your opinion, then there should be no sign of an Intel gfx in your DSDT file. The PEG0/PEGP is for sure the ATI gfx card, but the GFX0 is the Intel HD3000.

Look in Bios if there are the gfx options Integrated an Switchable and in Windows device manager under the GFX cards, which cards are being installed.

Have fun..

• Like 1

Hello!

Your screenshot from OSX tells nothing.

If you have right with your opinion, then there should be no sign of an Intel gfx in your DSDT file. The PEG0/PEGP is for sure the ATI gfx card, but the GFX0 is the Intel HD3000.

Look in Bios if there are the gfx options Integrated an Switchable and in Windows device manager under the GFX cards, which cards are being installed.

Have fun..

In windows device manager i see only AMD Radeon 6370M graphics and in bios i see only amd radeon 6370m graphics card in bios intel hd 3000 is disabled.