Build_Clover.command, another Script to build standard Clover (or customized)

Micky1979
2,126 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Slice said:

You may attach the text as zipped file or show three lines of mistake.

./buildmtoc.sh

Clover_Build_log.rtf added

13 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Guys, I guess I might have missed something. And, with all the custom moving folders and stuff, I'm thinking maybe there is one more thing that should be fixed by default: mtoc.

With clean sources, I still get errors like the one below. Build completes successfully. But, the definition of error is that something is not ok. And in this case, it looks for mtoc.NEW...where it's not to be found. Cuase nobody put it there in the first place. :))

Question is: do we absolutely need it to be THERE? I'm asking because, the default Instructions here, already use a custom folder for nasm...

i don't have mtoc or mtoc.NEW in usr/local/bin. Which would explain the error. But also, do we need to add it there manually? Where do I get it from? I'm confused.

Building ... /Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]
/bin/sh: /usr/local/bin/mtoc.NEW: No such file or directory
make: *** [/Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl/DEBUG/DxeIpl.efi] Error 127

build.py...
 : error 7000: Failed to execute command
	make tbuild [/Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain]

These are errors have been present in former build intents...isn't it? I do not have any of these errors left when using the most recent Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command of @vector sigma with 4545 under 10.14 and Xcode 10.. 

Are you sure you used the most recent version of Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command?

See my Build_Clover_log.rtf... 

Or you did not use the script at all to build clover? 

Clover_build_log.rtf

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

12 minutes ago, Slice said:

./buildmtoc.sh

Ok, that worked. Thank you!.

Question: can we do the same for nasm?

I see there is a ./buildnasm.sh...but it can't open the tar.bz2 archive to extract it. Can we use tar.gz instead? That seems to work ok for mtoc. Will that work? I'm just thinking maybe we don't need to manually download anything...

192-168-0-116:Clover jimmy$ /Users/jimmy/src/UDK2018/Clover/buildnasm.sh 

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100   352  100   352    0     0    576      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   575
- Creating new RAM disk

Initialized /dev/rdisk5 as a 300 MB case-insensitive HFS Plus volume
Unrecognized file format of '/Users/jimmy/src/tools/download/nasm-2.13.03.tar.bz2'
-  nasm-2.13.03 configure...
Error configuring nasm-2.13.03 ! Check the log /Users/jimmy/src/tools/logs/nasm.configure.log.txt

- Ejecting RAM disk
"disk5" ejected.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Clover_Build_log.rtf added

These are errors have been present in former build intents...isn't it? I do not have any of these errors left when using the most recent Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command of @vector sigma with 4545 under 10.14 and Xcode 10.. 

Are you sure you used the most recent version of Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command?

See my Build_Clover_log.rtf... 

Or you did not use the script at all to build clover? 

Clover_build_log.rtf

:) I didn't use that script for building Clover. And, the reason why I'm telling you about it is exactly because I know you guys have done some custom things in your tests. So you might not be able to see those errors anymore. But the regular user might. :) 

As for nasm, my mistake. The problem is not because the format is not recognized. It's because the archive is corrupted. So...bz2 or gz..doesn't really matter. It doesn't quite download the correct/undamaged file.

If you manually inject the tar.bz2 archive downloaded from here into src/tools/download and run the ./buildnasm.sh script, all fine.

- Creating new RAM disk

-  nasm-2.13.03 extract...
-  nasm-2.13.03 make...
-  nasm-2.13.03 installing...
-  nasm-2.13.03 installed in /Users/jimmy/src/opt/local

- Ejecting RAM disk
"disk5" ejected.

Edited by arsradu

35 minutes ago, Philip Petev said:

Please, test it and provide feedback. It's at the usual place.

For me it works perfectly:

Spoiler

--------------------------
 Building process complete!

Build info.
 ===========
  Package name: Clover_v2.4k_r4546.pkg
  MD5:          e57c79ee90cc5bf19e184f0de2cdc109
  Version:      v2.4k
  Stage:        v2.4k
  Date/Time:    2018-06-15 21:52:28
  Built by:     md
  Copyright     2012-2018

adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4546.pkg (deflated 0%)
  adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4546.pkg.md5 (stored 0%)
total 49968
drwxr-xr-x   9 md  staff       288 Jun 15 21:53 .
drwxr-xr-x  14 md  staff       448 Jun 15 21:53 ..
-rw-r--r--@  1 md  staff  12622089 Jun 15 21:53 Clover_v2.4k_r4546.pkg
-rw-r--r--   1 md  staff        68 Jun 15 21:53 Clover_v2.4k_r4546.pkg.md5
-rw-r--r--   1 md  staff  12572664 Jun 15 21:53 Clover_v2.4k_r4546.zip
drwxr-xr-x   3 md  staff        96 Jun 15 21:53 Resources
drwxr-xr-x   6 md  staff       192 Jun 15 21:53 build
drwxr-xr-x   3 md  staff        96 Jun 15 21:53 package
drwxr-xr-x   6 md  staff       192 Jun 15 21:53 utils
================================================================================
build started at:
Fri Jun 15 21:51:17 CEST 2018
finished at
Fri Jun 15 21:53:25 CEST 2018

Done!

<--------------------------------------------------
Clover was built successfully!
Press any key to continue...

Thanx Philip

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, arsradu said:

:) I didn't use that script for building Clover. And, the reason why I'm telling you about it is exactly because I know you guys have done some custom things in your tests. So you might not be able to see those errors anymore. But the regular user might. :) 

As for nasm, my mistake. The problem is not because the format is not recognized. It's because the archive is corrupted. So...bz2 or gz..doesn't really matter. It doesn't quite download the correct file.

There has not been anything "custom" done in addition to what is now in the script.... despite the nasm issue which we solved together in the other thread.. you remember? :wink_anim:

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

10 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

There has not been anything "custom" done in addition to what is now in the script.... despite the nasm issue which we solved together in the other thread.. you remember? :wink_anim:

Oook... Can you please, run for me the line below and tell me if it works for you? :)

~/src/edk/Clover/buildnasm.sh

Cause that's exactly what I'm trying to say... :) If we build it within Clover installation, there is no need for anything custom, including nasm.

But right now, for as far as I can see, building nasm fails, because it downloads a broken archive in the first place. If you inject it manually (downloaded separately from their website), it will work. Which means that...the problem is most likely somewhere in the source.

Edited by arsradu

2 minutes ago, Zenith432 said:

buildnasm is fixed in 4547.

Update it

Delete anything with the name nasm in it in ~/src/tools/download.  (This is important because there can be a corrupt version there.)

rerun buildnasm.sh

yes, sir, it works. :) Many thanks. :)

192-168-0-116:Clover jimmy$ svn up
Updating '.':
U    buildnasm.sh
Updated to revision 4547.

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  787k  100  787k    0     0   427k      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:--  427k
- Creating new RAM disk

-  nasm-2.13.03 extract...
-  nasm-2.13.03 make...
-  nasm-2.13.03 installing...
-  nasm-2.13.03 installed in /Users/jimmy/src/opt/local

- Ejecting RAM disk
"disk5" ejected.
192-168-0-116:Clover jimmy$ 

1 hour ago, Philip Petev said:

Guys, just uploaded a new test version 4.8.7. It now supports ApfsSupportPkg, Xcode 10 and buildmtoc.sh.

Please, test it and provide feedback. It's at the usual place.

I don't see how this will solve anything. The build command (part of edk2/udk) appends the toolchain dir path on the top of the PATH variable every time when it's issued, so any other path, incl. the one above, will have lower priority. What exactly do you try to accomplish with that?

Hi Philip,

I get this error with your 4.8.7 script building everything from scratch.. 

190293336_Screenshot2018-06-15at22_10_11.png.fdd7a931ac2e913fa7b039d52b577f88.png

gettext.configure.log.txt

Guess it is because of my brew and macports installation, which might become again problematic as you might not consider the vanilla path formerly introduced by @vector sigma.. 

However, this might be my personal problem and I have anyway the solution thanks to @vector sigma. Disadvantage: I don't get the ApfsSupportPkg

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

Greetings, I have a problem when trying to compile clover I do not know if it is the same one that others are having.

Spoiler

================================================================================
Running from: macOS 10.13.5
Xcode 9.4.1
Build version 9F2000
Compiler settings
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple LLVM version 9.1.0 (clang-902.0.39.2)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin17.6.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin
BUILDTOOL is XCODE8

nasm check:
NASM version 2.13.03 compiled on Feb  7 2018
gettext check:
found gettext at /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin
mtoc check:
mtoc not found, installing...
mtoc successfully installed in /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin.

Loading previous configuration from /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Conf/BuildEnv.sh
WORKSPACE: /Users/exzo/src/edk2
EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Conf
Build environment: Darwin-17.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Build start time: 16:18:39, Jun.15 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/exzo/src/edk2
ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH        = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64
Build target     = RELEASE
Toolchain        = XCODE8

Active Platform          = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/AptioFixPkg.dsc

Processing meta-data .. done!
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Hid
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DriverEntryPoint
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
make: Nothing to be done for `tbuild'.
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiDriverEntryPoint
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib
[CC] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiHiiServicesLib
[CC] UefiLibPrint
[SLINK] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib
[CC] UsbDxeLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiUsbLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiBootServicesTableLib
[CC] MemoryAllocationLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DevicePathUtilities
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib/BaseRngLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiBootServicesTableLib
[SLINK] UefiMemoryAllocationLib
[CC] UefiNotTiano
[CC] ApplicationEntryPoint
[SLINK] UefiApplicationEntryPoint
[CC] HiiLib
[CC] UefiDriverModel
[CC] DevicePathToText
[CC] SafeString
[CC] HiiString
[CC] Console
[CC] String
[CC] HiiLanguage
[SLINK] UefiHiiLib
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
[SLINK] BaseLib
[CC] UefiLib
[SLINK] UefiLib
[CC] DevicePathFromText
[CC] UefiDevicePathLib
[SLINK] UefiDevicePathLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/CleanNvram/CleanNvram.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix.inf [X64]
[CC] CleanNvram
[CC] AmiKeycode
[CC] AptioMemoryFix
[CC] VerifyMsrE2
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] AmiPointer
[SLINK] CleanNvram
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] BootArgs
[SLINK] VerifyMsrE2
[CC] AmiShim
[CC] BootFixes
[CC] AmiShimPs2Map
[CC] AmiShimEfiMap
[CC] CustomSlide
[DLINK1] VerifyMsrE2
/bin/sh: /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin/mtoc.NEW: No such file or directory
make: *** [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2/DEBUG/VerifyMsrE2.efi] Error 127

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/CleanNvram/CleanNvram]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/exzo/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2.inf [X64, XCODE8, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 16:18:45, Jun.15 2018
Build total time: 00:00:05

boot6
TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/exzo/src/opt/local
MTOC_PREFIX: /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin/
NASM_PREFIX: /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin/
NASM_VER: 2.13.03
Building from: /Users/exzo/src/edk2

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:
build  -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Conf -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE8 -n 13 

Build environment: Darwin-17.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Build start time: 16:18:45, Jun.15 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/exzo/src/edk2
ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH        = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64
Build target     = RELEASE
Toolchain        = XCODE8

Active Platform          = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc
Flash Image Definition   = /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data .......... done!
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] BaseReportStatusCodeLib
[SLINK] BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib.inf [X64]
[CC] OpensslLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib.inf [X64]
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLibNull.obj has no symbols
warning: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning for library: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLib.lib the table of contents is empty (no object file members in the library define global symbols)
[SLINK] OpensslLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]
[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellCommandLib/UefiShellCommandLib.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiHandleParsingLib/UefiHandleParsingLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib.inf [X64]
[CC] SetSize
[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper
[CC] Type
[CC] UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib
[CC] SafeString
[CC] UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib
[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper
[CC] Connect
[CC] UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib
[CC] UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib
[CC] Exit
[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper
[CC] Touch
[CC] Comp
[CC] Devices
[CC] Goto
[CC] ZeroMemWrapper
[CC] Ver
[CC] TimeDate
[CC] String
[CC] Mode
[CC] CompareMemWrapper
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
[SLINK] BaseLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]
[CC] OpenInfo
[CC] Ping6
[CC] UefiShellCommandLib
[CC] UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib
[CC] UefiShellBcfgCommandLib
[CC] SetMem64Wrapper
[CC] Load
[CC] DxeNetLib
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] SetMem32Wrapper
[CC] Cls
[CC] Disconnect
[SLINK] UefiShellBcfgCommandLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]
[CC] MemMap
[CC] Ping
[CC] SetMem16Wrapper
[CC] If
[CC] Reconnect
[CC] Alias
[CC] Ls
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]
[CC] SetMemWrapper
[CC] ConsistMapping
[CC] Echo
[CC] Unload
[CC] CopyMemWrapper
[SLINK] UefiShellCommandLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]
[CC] NetBuffer
[CC] Ifconfig6
[CC] Ifconfig
[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper
[SLINK] DxeNetLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiScsiLib/UefiScsiLib.inf [X64]
[CC] For
[CC] Pause
[CC] UefiFileHandleLib
[SLINK] UefiFileHandleLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Hid
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] Compress
[CC] DrvDiag
[SLINK] UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib
[CC] Shift
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]
[CC] Map
[CC] GetMtc
[CC] MemLibGeneric
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]
[CC] UsbDxeLib
[SLINK] UefiUsbLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]
[CC] VideoBiosPatchLib
[CC] MemLibGuid
[CC] Stall
[CC] EfiCompress
[CC] Reset
[CC] UefiScsiLib
[SLINK] UefiScsiLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]
[CC] MemLogLib
[SLINK] MemLogLibDefault
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Help
[CC] MemLib
[SLINK] UefiMemoryLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DevicePath
[CC] Set
[CC] EfiDecompress
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] UefiHandleParsingLib
[SLINK] UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiBootManagerLib/UefiBootManagerLib.inf [X64]
[CC] LzmaDecompress
[CC] 915resolution
[CC] AutoGen
[SLINK] UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]
[CC] MkDir
[CC] UefiShellLib
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] Dmem
[SLINK] UefiShellLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiHandleParsingLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Dh
[CC] edid
[SLINK] VideoBiosPatchLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]
[CC] BmConnect
[CC] CustomizedDisplayLib
[CC] BdsPlatform
[CC] DxePcdLib
[SLINK] DxePcdLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib
[CC] Cd
[CC] UefiSortLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiSortLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] BdsConnect
[CC] LoadPciRom
[CC] PlatformData
[CC] Drivers
[CC] DxeSecurityManagementLib
[SLINK] DuetBds
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] DxeCapsuleLibNull
[SLINK] DxeSecurityManagementLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] DxeCapsuleLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]
[CC] AuthVariableLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]
[CC] BmMisc
[SLINK] AuthVariableLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]
[CC] VarCheckUefiLibNullClass
[CC] TpmMeasurementLibNull
[SLINK] VarCheckUefiLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]
[SLINK] TpmMeasurementLibNull
[CC] DevTree
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DxeServicesTableLib
[CC] CustomizedDisplayLibInternal
[CC] LzFind
[CC] Cp
[SLINK] DxeServicesTableLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Mm
[CC] RuntimeLib
[CC] DriverEntryPoint
[CC] AutoGen
[SLINK] UefiRuntimeLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]
[SLINK] CustomizedDisplayLib
[CC] VarCheckLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] VarCheckLib
[CC] HobLib
[SLINK] DxeHobLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Parse
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]
[CC] MemoryAllocationLib
[CC] CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull
[CC] BmConsole
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]
[CC] BdsMisc
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]
[CC] SetVar
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] X86TimerLib
[CC] DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib
[SLINK] DuetTimerLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib
[CC] Rm
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DxeServicesLib
[CC] PeCoffExtraActionLib
[SLINK] PeCoffExtraActionLibNull
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DrvCfg
[CC] HobLib
[CC] SerMode
[CC] UefiLibPrint
[SLINK] DxeCoreHobLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]
[CC] Allocate
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] DxeServicesLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]
[CC] BdsConsole
[CC] DevicePathUtilities
[CC] UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib
[CC] UefiNotTiano
[CC] DxeCoreEntryPoint
[SLINK] DxeCoreEntryPoint
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]
[CC] Mv
[CC] MemoryAllocationLib
[CC] LzmaDec
[CC] HiiLib
[CC] UnicodeCollationEng
[CC] LegacyRegion2
[CC] GuidedSectionExtraction
[CC] DxeCoreMemoryProfileLibNull
[CC] Timer
[CC] AutoGen
[SLINK] LzmaDecompressLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]
[SLINK] DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib
[CC] Attrib
[SLINK] UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/exzo/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiDriverModel
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] HiiString
[SLINK] EnglishDxe
[SLINK] LegacyRegion2Dxe
[CC] AutoGen
[DLINK1] EnglishDxe
/bin/sh: /Users/exzo/src/opt/local/bin/mtoc.NEW: No such file or directory
make: *** [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe/DEBUG/EnglishDxe.efi] Error 127

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/CloverEFI/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/Clover/CloverEFI/CpuDxe/Cpu]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/exzo/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE8/X64/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/exzo/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64, XCODE8, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 16:19:03, Jun.15 2018
Build total time: 00:00:18

o_Ops, ./ebuild.sh exited with error(s), aborting..
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

Edited by Slice
Don't do such long post!

3 hours ago, arsradu said:

Well, yeah. 

Since we're now building mtoc using ./buildmtoc.sh, there is no need for an mtoc.NEW. So it shouldn't be looking for one either.

Thanks

I replaced this

# ...gettext and mtoc does nothing in Linux because we cannot compile the .pkg
if [[ "$SYSNAME" == Darwin ]]; then
	printHeader "gettext check:"
	if needGETTEXT && [[ ! -x "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}"/bin/gettext ]]; then
		# buildgettext.sh is buggie:
		# suppose during the download a problem occour you can have an incomplete "gettext-latest.tar.gz" from a previous execution,
		# but buildgettext.sh think that is already downloaded and will try to decompress this incomplete archive, always failing!
		# That's why we remove the archive!
		if [[ -f "${DIR_DOWNLOADS}"/gettext-latest.tar.gz ]]; then rm -f "${DIR_DOWNLOADS}"/gettext-latest.tar.gz; fi
		"${DIR_MAIN}"/edk2/Clover/buildgettext.sh
	fi
	printHeader "mtoc check:"
	if [[ ! -x "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc.NEW" ]]; then
		printWarning "mtoc not found, installing...\n"
		local mtocpath="$DIR_MAIN/edk2/Clover/BuildTools/usr/local/bin"
		if [[ -f "${mtocpath}/mtoc.NEW.zip" ]]; then
			unzip -qo "${mtocpath}/mtoc.NEW.zip" -d "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/"
		fi
		echo "mtoc successfully installed in ${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin."
	else
		echo "mtoc found in ${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin."
	fi
	if [[ ! -h "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc" ]]; then
		ln -sf "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc.NEW" "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc"
	fi
	export MTOC_PREFIX="${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/"
	printThickLine; echo
fi

to this

# suppose during the download a problem occour you can have an incomplete "gettext-latest.tar.gz" from a previous execution,
		# but buildgettext.sh think that is already downloaded and will try to decompress this incomplete archive, always failing!
		if [[ -f "${DIR_DOWNLOADS}"/gettext-latest.tar.gz ]]; then rm -f "${DIR_DOWNLOADS}"/gettext-latest.tar.gz; fi
	fi
		"${DIR_MAIN}"/edk2/Clover/buildmtoc.sh
	else
	fi
	printThickLine; echo
fi

and works!!!

Edited by stinga11

Thanks, get no issue with Build_Clover script v4.8.6 & r4548 under Ubuntu 18.04, with GCC8.0.1 & NASM 2.13.03 (it also boot just fine with legacy boot6, boot7), but only.. after compilation succeded, I no longer get "Press any key to continue!" message and I can't see prev. process (cleared), it just brings me to 1st menu of the script immediately. So, how can I give logs? Is it possible to track build process in a *.log file?

Screenshot from 2018-06-16 07-41-34.png

SCRIPTVER="v4.8.7" build successful on Mojave

Full build log

Build_Clover script v4.8.7                  Wow, are you coming from the future?

By Micky1979 based on Slice, apianti, vit9696, Download Fritz, Zenith432,

STLVNUB, JrCs,cecekpawon, Needy, cvad, Rehabman, philip_petev, ErmaC

Supported OSes: macOS X, Ubuntu (16.04/16.10), Debian Jessie and Stretch

CLOVER Remote revision: 4548 Local revision: 4548

EDK2 Remote revision: 27349 Local revision: 27295

The current local EDK2 revision is the suggested one (27295). 

Used settings: /Users/shane/BuildCloverConfig.txt 

Please enter your choice: 

1) update Clover only (no building)

2) update Clover + force edk2 update (no building)

3) run my script on the source

4) build existing revision (no update, for testing only)

5) build existing revision for release (no update, standard build)

6) build existing revision with custom macros enabled

7) enter Developers mode (only for devs)

8) Try Clover Configurator Pro.app

9) edit the configuration file

10) Exit

? 5

Select the desired architecture

1) Standard x64 only

2) ia32 and x64 (ia32 is deprecated)

3) ia32 only (deprecated)

4) Back to Main Menu

5) Exit

? 1

Select the desired pkg type

1) Standard

2) slim pkg that skip themes and CloverThemeManager.app

3) slim pkg that skip themes and CloverThemeManager.app, updater and PrefPanel

4) slim pkg UEFI only, without RC Scripts, themes & CTM, updater and PrefPanel

5) Back to Select architecture menu

6) Exit

? 1

Running from: macOS 10.14

Xcode 10.0

Build version 10L176w

Compiler settings

Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1

Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.10.25.5)

Target: x86_64-apple-darwin18.0.0

Thread model: posix

InstalledDir: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin

BUILDTOOL is XCODE5

nasm check:

NASM version 2.13.03 compiled on Feb  7 2018

gettext check:

found gettext at /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin

mtoc check:

mtoc found in /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin.

Loading previous configuration from /Users/shane/src/edk2/Conf/BuildEnv.sh

WORKSPACE: /Users/shane/src/edk2

EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /Users/shane/src/edk2/BaseTools

CONF_PATH: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Conf

Build environment: Darwin-18.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Build start time: 15:11:27, Jun.16 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/shane/src/edk2

ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/shane/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/shane/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/shane/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg

EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/shane/src/edk2/BaseTools

CONF_PATH        = /Users/shane/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64

Build target     = RELEASE

Toolchain        = XCODE5

Active Platform          = /Users/shane/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/AptioFixPkg.dsc

Processing meta-data . done!

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Hid

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbDxeLib

[CC] UefiLibPrint

[SLINK] UefiUsbLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] SetMem

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DebugLib

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]

[CC] PcdLib

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] PrintLibInternal

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiLib

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] CheckSum

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[CC] IoLibMmioBuffer

[CC] PrintLib

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib/BaseRngLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] SwitchStack

[CC] DevicePathToText

[CC] HiiString

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes64

[CC] IoHighLevel

[CC] Console

[CC] BaseRng

[SLINK] BaseRngLib

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] IoLibGcc

[CC] HiiLanguage

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[SLINK] UefiHiiLib

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] IoLib

[ASM] CpuSleep

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] LongJump

[CC] UefiLib

[SLINK] UefiLib

[CC] SetJump

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RShiftU64

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] RRotU64

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[CC] RRotU32

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[NASM] IoFifo

[ASM] CpuFlushTlb

[SLINK] BaseIoLibIntrinsic

[SLINK] BaseCpuLib

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[CC] MultU64x32

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] MultS64x64

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] CopyMem

[CC] LShiftU64

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

[CC] LRotU64

[CC] LRotU32

[CC] LowBitSet64

[CC] LowBitSet32

[CC] HighBitSet64

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] ARShiftU64

[CC] BitField

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] Cpu

[CC] LinkedList

[CC] SafeString

[CC] String

[CC] FilePaths

[NASM] Thunk16

[NASM] WriteTr

[CC] Non-existing

[CC] Math64

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

[CC] X86Msr

[CC] X86GetInterruptState

[CC] X86FxSave

[CC] X86FxRestore

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] X86RdRand

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

[CC] GccInline

[ASM] SwitchStack

[ASM] SetJump

[ASM] LongJump

[ASM] EnableDisableInterrupts

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[ASM] CpuId

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[ASM] DisableCache

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/CleanNvram/CleanNvram.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix.inf [X64]

[CC] CleanNvram

[CC] VerifyMsrE2

[CC] AptioMemoryFix

[CC] AmiKeycode

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CleanNvram

[CC] AmiPointer

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] BootArgs

[SLINK] VerifyMsrE2

[CC] AmiShim

[CC] BootFixes

[CC] AmiShimPs2Map

[CC] AmiShimEfiMap

[CC] CustomSlide

[DLINK1] VerifyMsrE2

[MTOC] VerifyMsrE2

[DLINK1] CleanNvram

[MTOC] CleanNvram

[GENFW] VerifyMsrE2

[GENFW] CleanNvram

[CC] AmiShimKeycode

[CC] device_tree

[CC] HashServices

[CC] AmiShimPointer

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AptioInputFix

[CC] md5

[CC] sha1

[CC] sha256

[DLINK1] AptioInputFix

[MTOC] AptioInputFix

[CC] Mach-O

[GENFW] AptioInputFix

[CC] MemoryMap

[CC] RtShims

[CC] ServiceOverrides

[CC] VMem

[CC] UmmMalloc

[CC] UnicodeCollationEng

[CC] Utils

[NASM] AsmFuncs

[NASM] AsmRtShims

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AptioMemoryFix

[DLINK1] AptioMemoryFix

[MTOC] AptioMemoryFix

[GENFW] AptioMemoryFix

- Done -

Build end time: 15:11:34, Jun.16 2018

Build total time: 00:00:07

Build start time: 15:11:34, Jun.16 2018

Architecture(s)  = X64

Active Platform          = /Users/shane/src/edk2/ApfsSupportPkg/ApfsSupportPkg.dsc

Processing meta-data . done!

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiLibPrint

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[CC] SetMem

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] DebugLib

[CC] CheckSum

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] PrintLibInternal

[CC] PcdLib

[CC] SwitchStack

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[CC] PrintLib

[CC] SwapBytes64

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] DevicePathToText

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] Console

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] LongJump

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetJump

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] UefiLib

[CC] RShiftU64

[SLINK] UefiLib

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RRotU64

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[CC] RRotU32

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[CC] MultU64x32

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] MultS64x64

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] LShiftU64

[CC] LRotU64

[CC] CopyMem

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

[CC] LRotU32

[CC] LowBitSet64

[CC] LowBitSet32

[CC] HighBitSet64

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] ARShiftU64

[CC] BitField

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] Cpu

[CC] LinkedList

[CC] SafeString

[CC] String

[CC] FilePaths

[NASM] Thunk16

[NASM] WriteTr

[CC] Non-existing

[CC] Math64

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

[CC] X86Msr

[CC] X86FxSave

[CC] X86FxRestore

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] X86RdRand

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

[CC] GccInline

[ASM] SwitchStack

[ASM] SetJump

[ASM] LongJump

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[ASM] CpuId

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[ASM] DisableCache

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/ApfsSupportPkg/Platform/ApfsDriverLoader/ApfsDriverLoader.inf [X64]

[CC] ApfsDriverLoader

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ApfsDriverLoader

[DLINK1] ApfsDriverLoader

[MTOC] ApfsDriverLoader

[GENFW] ApfsDriverLoader

- Done -

Build end time: 15:11:39, Jun.16 2018

Build total time: 00:00:05

boot6

TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/shane/src/opt/local

MTOC_PREFIX: /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin/

NASM_PREFIX: /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin/

Building from: /Users/shane/src/edk2

build  -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/shane/src/edk2/Conf -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 9 

Build start time: 15:11:40, Jun.16 2018

Architecture(s)  = X64

Active Platform          = /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc

Flash Image Definition   = /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data ......... done!

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] IoLibMmioBuffer

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DebugLib

[CC] SetMem

[CC] CheckSum

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] SwitchStack

[CC] PcdLib

[CC] OpensslLibNull

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLibNull.obj has no symbols

warning: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning for library: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLib.lib the table of contents is empty (no object file members in the library define global symbols)

[SLINK] OpensslLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] IoHighLevel

[CC] SwapBytes64

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] IoLibGcc

[CC] SetSize

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] IoLib

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] PrintLibInternal

[ASM] CpuSleep

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] LongJump

[CC] Connect

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] PrintLib

[CC] SetJump

[CC] Comp

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Type

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] RShiftU64

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RRotU64

[CC] Mode

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] Devices

[CC] RRotU32

[NASM] IoFifo

[CC] Touch

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[ASM] CpuFlushTlb

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[SLINK] BaseCpuLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] MultU64x32

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] Ver

[CC] OpenInfo

[CC] Exit

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] MultS64x64

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] Goto

[CC] MemMap

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] Disconnect

[CC] LShiftU64

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] LRotU64

[CC] Cls

[CC] Reconnect

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] LRotU32

[CC] CopyMem

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LowBitSet64

[CC] TimeDate

[CC] Alias

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] Unload

[CC] LowBitSet32

[CC] Echo

[CC] HighBitSet64

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] Load

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] If

[CC] DrvDiag

[CC] Pause

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[CC] Compress

[CC] MemLib

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] GetMtc

[SLINK] UefiMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellCommandLib/UefiShellCommandLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Ls

[CC] DxeNetLib

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[CC] EfiCompress

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] For

[CC] Help

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] EfiDecompress

[CC] Dh

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] Shift

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ARShiftU64

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiHandleParsingLib/UefiHandleParsingLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Dmem

[CC] Map

[CC] Stall

[CC] Drivers

[CC] UefiShellCommandLib

[CC] NetBuffer

[CC] BitField

[SLINK] DxeNetLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] Reset

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DevTree

[CC] Cpu

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LoadPciRom

[CC] Set

[CC] LinkedList

[CC] MkDir

[CC] Mm

[CC] Ping6

[CC] ConsistMapping

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]

[CC] Cd

[CC] SetVar

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DrvCfg

[CC] Ping

[CC] Cp

[CC] SerMode

[CC] UefiFileHandleLib

[CC] SafeString

[CC] Parse

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Ifconfig6

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiScsiLib/UefiScsiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Hid

[CC] Rm

[CC] Ifconfig

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] UsbDxeLib

[SLINK] UefiUsbLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]

[CC] String

[CC] UefiScsiLib

[SLINK] UefiScsiLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]

[CC] VideoBiosPatchLib

[CC] UefiShellLib

[CC] FilePaths

[CC] Mv

[SLINK] UefiShellLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]

[CC] PciLib

[SLINK] BasePciLibCf8

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] MemLogLib

[SLINK] MemLogLibDefault

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Attrib

[CC] PciCf8Lib

[SLINK] BasePciCf8Lib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DevicePath

[CC] LzmaDecompress

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]

[CC] 915resolution

[CC] Vol

[NASM] Thunk16

[CC] edid

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiBootManagerLib/UefiBootManagerLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BdsConnect

[CC] Pci

[CC] DxePcdLib

[SLINK] DxePcdLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BdsPlatform

[CC] BmConnect

[CC] PlatformData

[NASM] WriteTr

[SLINK] DuetBds

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] LzFind

[CC] Non-existing

[SLINK] UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DmpStore

[CC] Math64

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] UefiSortLib

[CC] BmMisc

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiSortLib

[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BdsMisc

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] Dblk

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] DxeCapsuleLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] EventLogInfo

[SLINK] VarCheckUefiLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BmConsole

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] AuthVariableLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] BdsConsole

[CC] DxeServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

[CC] InternalGetSpinLockProperties

[CC] GccInline

[CC] X86Msr

[CC] VarCheckLib

[CC] RuntimeLib

[SLINK] VarCheckLib

[CC] SynchronizationGcc

[SLINK] UefiRuntimeLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BaseSynchronizationLib

[CC] LzmaDec

[CC] X86FxSave

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

[CC] X86FxRestore

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiLib

[CC] HobLib

[SLINK] DxeHobLib

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DebugAgentLibNull

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[SLINK] DebugAgentLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiString

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

[CC] BmBoot

[CC] X86TimerLib

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] HiiLanguage

[SLINK] DuetTimerLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]

[CC] PeCoffGetEntryPoint

[SLINK] UefiHiiLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DxeServicesLib

[CC] X86RdRand

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]

[CC] PerformanceLib

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

[SLINK] BasePerformanceLibNull

[CC] Allocate

[CC] X86Cache

[SLINK] DxeServicesLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BaseCacheMaintenanceLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] BaseUefiDecompressLib

[CC] BmBootDescription

[SLINK] BaseUefiDecompressLib

[CC] GccInline

[CC] BasePeCoff

[CC] HobLib

[CC] UefiLibPrint

[SLINK] DxeCoreHobLib

[CC] PeCoffLoaderEx

[SLINK] VBoxPeCoffLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[CC] PrintInfo

[CC] DxeCoreEntryPoint

[CC] BdsBoot

[ASM] SwitchStack

[CC] BmLoadOption

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[CC] String

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GenericBdsLib

[CC] Console

[CC] DevicePathToText

[CC] BmHotkey

[CC] QueryTable

[ASM] SetJump

[CC] BmDriverHealth

[CC] UefiLib

[SLINK] UefiLib

[SLINK] UefiBootManagerLib

[CC] SmbiosView

[ASM] LongJump

[CC] LibSmbiosView

[CC] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[CC] EditTitleBar

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[CC] EditInputBar

[CC] EditStatusBar

[ASM] CpuId

[CC] EditMenuBar

[CC] Edit

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[CC] FileBuffer

[ASM] DisableCache

[CC] MainTextEditor

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] Misc

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxLowMemFixDrv/OsxLowMemFixDrv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix3Drv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFixDrv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] OsxLowMemFixDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [X64]

[CC] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[CC] bdmesg

[CC] BufferImage

[CC] OsxAptioFixDrv

[CC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[CC] InitVariable

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Clipboard

[SLINK] bdmesg

[CC] Lib

[CC] BootFixes

[DLINK1] bdmesg

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] bdmesg

[SLINK] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[CC] BootFixes

[CC] BootFixes3

[DLINK1] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[MTOC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[GENFW] bdmesg

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DiskImage

[CC] BdsConnect

[SLINK] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

[DLINK1] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[GENFW] OsxFatBinaryDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleKeyAggregator/AppleKeyAggregator.inf [X64]

[MTOC] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

[GENFW] OsxLowMemFixDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix.inf [X64]

[CC] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] FileImage

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] EmuVariable

[CC] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] VMem

[CC] HashServiceFix

[CC] HexEdit

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] VMem

[CC] VMem

[SLINK] EmuVariableUefi

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] EmuVariableUefi

[SLINK] AppleKeyAggregator

[MTOC] EmuVariableUefi

[CC] Lib

[DLINK1] AppleKeyAggregator

[MTOC] AppleKeyAggregator

[GENFW] EmuVariableUefi

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleUITheme/AppleUITheme.inf [X64]

[CC] Lib

[GENFW] AppleKeyAggregator

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [X64]

[CC] Lib

[CC] Lib

[CC] AppleUITheme

[CC] BootServices

[CC] AppleImageCodec

[CC] device_tree

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] device_tree

[CC] device_tree

[SLINK] AppleUITheme

[DLINK1] AppleUITheme

[MTOC] AppleUITheme

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[CC] RuntimeServices

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[CC] MainHexEditor

[GENFW] AppleUITheme

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/FirmwareVolume/FirmwareVolume.inf [X64]

[CC] sha1

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] Log

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] MemImage

[SLINK] HashServiceFix

[CC] MemLog

[CC] FirmwareVolume

[DLINK1] HashServiceFix

[MTOC] HashServiceFix

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] HashServiceFix

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/SMCHelper/SMCHelper.inf [X64]

[CC] Misc

[CC] main

[SLINK] FirmwareVolume

[CC] FileLib

[DLINK1] FirmwareVolume

[MTOC] FirmwareVolume

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[GENFW] FirmwareVolume

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64]

[CC] DataHub

[CC] SMCHelper

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[SLINK] OsxAptioFixDrv

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[CC] MsgLog

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFixDrv

[MTOC] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] icns

[MTOC] OsxAptioFixDrv

[SLINK] SMCHelper

[CC] Fs

[GENFW] OsxAptioFix2Drv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] SMCHelper

[GENFW] OsxAptioFixDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] SMCHelper

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] MsgLog

[NASM] RTShims

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] MsgLog

[GENFW] SMCHelper

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] MsgLog

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (Misc.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/OUTPUT/HexEdit/Misc.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/OUTPUT/Edit/Misc.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] picopng

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[GENFW] MsgLog

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AppleProtocols

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] LegacyRegion2

[MTOC] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AppleKey

[CC] load_bmp

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] OsxAptioFix3Drv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] FSInject

[SLINK] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] UnicodeCollationEng

[DLINK1] DumpUefiCalls

[MTOC] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] Mbr

[MTOC] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] DumpUefiCalls

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] load_icns

[CC] Test

[SLINK] EnglishDxe

[GENFW] LegacyRegion2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] EnglishDxe

[MTOC] EnglishDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AppleImageCodec

[SLINK] FSInject

[CC] Gpt

[GENFW] EnglishDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] AppleImageCodec

[DLINK1] FSInject

[MTOC] AppleImageCodec

[CC] ComponentName

[MTOC] FSInject

[CC] DiskIo

[GENFW] FSInject

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] AppleImageCodec

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] lib

[CC] ElTorito

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] BiosKeyboard

[SLINK] DiskIoDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] CommPs2

[DLINK1] DiskIoDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[MTOC] DiskIoDxe

[CC] Apple

[CC] AcpiTableProtocol

[GENFW] DiskIoDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] CommPs2

[CC] AcpiTable

[CC] Ps2Mouse

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] IsaIo

[SLINK] KeyboardDxe

[CC] Partition

[CC] PcatIsaAcpi

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] KeyboardDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] KeyboardDxe

[SLINK] AcpiTableDxe

[SLINK] Ps2MouseDxe

[CC] Ps2KbdCtrller

[CC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointer

[DLINK1] AcpiTableDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseDxe

[MTOC] AcpiTableDxe

[MTOC] Ps2MouseDxe

[GENFW] KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] PartitionDxe

[CC] IsaBus

[CC] IsaAcpi

[DLINK1] PartitionDxe

[GENFW] AcpiTableDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] PartitionDxe

[GENFW] Ps2MouseDxe

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[GENFW] PartitionDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Ps2KbdTextIn

[MTOC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[SLINK] IsaBusDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] IsaBusDxe

[MTOC] IsaBusDxe

[GENFW] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AppleKey

[CC] UsbMassBot

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] MouseHid

[SLINK] IsaAcpi

[GENFW] IsaBusDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Ps2Keyboard

[DLINK1] IsaAcpi

[MTOC] IsaAcpi

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] UsbDesc

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] IsaAcpi

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[CC] UsbMouse

[DLINK1] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[MTOC] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[CC] EfiKey

[CC] EhciUrb

[CC] UsbMassImpl

[GENFW] Ps2KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] UsbMouseDxe

[CC] UsbEnumer

[CC] Xhci

[DLINK1] UsbMouseDxe

[MTOC] UsbMouseDxe

[CC] UsbHcMem

[GENFW] UsbMouseDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/DVDDisk/ScsiDiskDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbMassBoot

[CC] XhciReg

[CC] KeyBoard

[CC] UhciSched

[CC] UsbBus

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] Ohci

[CC] UsbMassCbi

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] EhciSched

[CC] UhciDebug

[CC] UsbMassDiskInfo

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] EhciDebug

[SLINK] UsbKbDxe

[CC] UsbHub

[CC] OhciSched

[DLINK1] UsbKbDxe

[MTOC] UsbKbDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] UhciQueue

[SLINK] UsbMassStorageDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] UsbMassStorageDxe

[GENFW] UsbKbDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/DVDBus/ScsiBusDxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] UsbMassStorageDxe

[CC] EhciReg

[CC] UhciReg

[GENFW] UsbMassStorageDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/AtaBus/AtaBusDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] OhciReg

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ScsiDisk

[CC] UsbUtility

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ScsiDisk

[SLINK] UsbBusDxe

[DLINK1] ScsiDisk

[MTOC] ScsiDisk

[DLINK1] UsbBusDxe

[CC] OhciUrb

[MTOC] UsbBusDxe

[CC] ScsiBus

[CC] AtaBus

[GENFW] ScsiDisk

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/AtaAtapi/AtaAtapiPassThru.inf [X64]

[CC] Ehci

[GENFW] UsbBusDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/SataControllerDxe/SataControllerDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] XhciSched

[CC] OhciDebug

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ScsiBus

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] ScsiBus

[CC] Uhci

[SLINK] EhciDxe

[MTOC] ScsiBus

[CC] menu

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] EhciDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[MTOC] EhciDxe

[GENFW] ScsiBus

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe2.inf [X64]

[CC] AtaPassThruExecute

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] EhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] UhciDxe

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] UhciDxe

[MTOC] UhciDxe

[CC] SataController

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AtaBusDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OhciDxe

[GENFW] UhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] AtaBusDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] AtaBusDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] OhciDxe

[SLINK] XhciDxe

[MTOC] OhciDxe

[CC] AtaAtapiPassThru

[SLINK] SataController

[DLINK1] XhciDxe

[DLINK1] SataController

[MTOC] XhciDxe

[GENFW] AtaBusDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [X64]

[MTOC] SataController

[GENFW] OhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [X64]

[GENFW] XhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [X64]

[CC] screen

[GENFW] SataController

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [X64]

[CC] driver

[CC] driver

[CC] driver

[CC] driver

[CC] AhciMode

[CC] BiosVideo2

[CC] file

[CC] BiosVideo

[CC] file

[CC] file

[CC] file

[CC] IO

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] BiosVideoNew

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] grub_driver

[SLINK] CsmVideo2Dxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] CsmVideoDxe

[DLINK1] CsmVideo2Dxe

[MTOC] CsmVideo2Dxe

[DLINK1] CsmVideoDxe

[CC] grub_file

[MTOC] CsmVideoDxe

[CC] grub_file

[GENFW] CsmVideo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [X64]

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] grub_file

[GENFW] CsmVideoDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [X64]

[CC] grub_file

[CC] common

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] grub

[CC] grub

[SLINK] BiosVideo

[DLINK1] BiosVideo

[CC] grub

[CC] DirectoryCache

[MTOC] BiosVideo

[CC] IdeMode

[CC] driver

[CC] grub

[CC] logging

[CC] logging

[GENFW] BiosVideo

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [X64]

[CC] logging

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] logging

[CC] DiskCache

[CC] missing

[CC] missing

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] missing

[CC] file

[SLINK] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[CC] missing

[CC] path

[CC] path

[CC] legacy

[DLINK1] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[MTOC] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

[CC] FileName

[CC] path

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] path

[GENFW] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [X64]

[CC] Hash

[CC] utf8

[CC] utf8

[CC] fsw_reiserfs

[CC] utf8

[CC] utf8

[CC] grub_file

[CC] device

[CC] device

[CC] fsw_ext4

[CC] device

[CC] DirectoryManage

[CC] err

[CC] grub

[CC] err

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] err

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] logging

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] missing

[CC] ReadWrite

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] misc

[CC] misc

[CC] path

[CC] OpenVolume

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] misc

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] list

[CC] list

[CC] Open

[CC] list

[CC] utf8

[CC] fshelp

[CC] gzio

[CC] fshelp

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] Misc

[CC] device

[CC] fshelp

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] err

[SLINK] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] Init

[CC] device

[DLINK1] VBoxReiserFS

[MTOC] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] loader

[GENFW] VBoxReiserFS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [X64]

[CC] err

[CC] Info

[CC] ntfscomp

[CC] FileSpace

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] fsw_ext2

[CC] udf

[CC] tool

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Flush

[SLINK] VBoxExt4

[CC] misc

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubUDF

[CC] secureboot

[DLINK1] VBoxExt4

[MTOC] VBoxExt4

[CC] iso9660

[CC] misc

[DLINK1] GrubUDF

[MTOC] GrubUDF

[CC] list

[CC] securehash

[CC] Fat

[GENFW] VBoxExt4

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]

[GENFW] GrubUDF

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [X64]

[SLINK] GrubISO9660

[CC] securemenu

[CC] list

[DLINK1] GrubISO9660

[MTOC] GrubISO9660

[CC] securevars

[CC] Delete

[GENFW] GrubISO9660

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] fshelp

[CC] fshelp

[CC] Data

[CC] fsw_iso9660

[CC] ntfs

[CC] DriverOverride

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] UnicodeCollation

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubNTFS

[SLINK] DriverOverride

[CC] hfspluscomp

[DLINK1] GrubNTFS

[DLINK1] DriverOverride

[MTOC] GrubNTFS

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] DriverOverride

[CC] bootscreen

[SLINK] Fat

[DLINK1] Fat

[GENFW] GrubNTFS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_hfs

[GENFW] DriverOverride

[MTOC] Fat

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] fsw_core

[GENFW] Fat

[CC] exfat

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubEXFAT

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] DataHub

[DLINK1] GrubEXFAT

[CC] PciPowerManagement

[MTOC] GrubEXFAT

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] GrubEXFAT

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_core

[SLINK] DataHubDxe

[CC] lockedgraphics

[CC] NvmExpressBlockIo

[CC] fsw_lib

[DLINK1] DataHubDxe

[MTOC] DataHubDxe

[CC] hfsplus

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] DataHubDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]

[SLINK] VBoxExt2

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] PciRomTable

[DLINK1] VBoxExt2

[CC] fsw_efi

[MTOC] VBoxExt2

[DLINK1] GrubHFSPLUS

[MTOC] GrubHFSPLUS

[GENFW] VBoxExt2

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Timer

[GENFW] GrubHFSPLUS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]

[CC] PciDriverOverride

[CC] egemb_icons

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Timer

[CC] PcRtcEntry

[CC] Metronome

[CC] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] fsw_efi

[DLINK1] Timer

[MTOC] Timer

[CC] NvmExpress

[CC] PciOptionRomSupport

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] Timer

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [X64]

[CC] egemb_font

[SLINK] Metronome

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeDevicePath

[DLINK1] Metronome

[MTOC] Metronome

[CC] NvmExpressDiskInfo

[CC] PciEnumerator

[GENFW] Metronome

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]

[CC] Reset

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] scroll_images

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PcRtc

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AcpiReset

[SLINK] VBoxIso9600

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeIo

[DLINK1] AcpiReset

[CC] 8259

[DLINK1] VBoxIso9600

[MTOC] AcpiReset

[MTOC] VBoxIso9600

[CC] NvmExpressHci

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PciEnumeratorSupport

[CC] fsw_lib

[SLINK] PcRtc

[GENFW] AcpiReset

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]

[GENFW] VBoxIso9600

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] PcRtc

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] PcRtc

[SLINK] Legacy8259

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] BmLib

[SLINK] VBoxHfs

[DLINK1] Legacy8259

[MTOC] Legacy8259

[GENFW] PcRtc

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] PciCommand

[DLINK1] VBoxHfs

[MTOC] VBoxHfs

[CC] DeviceIo

[GENFW] Legacy8259

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] CpuIo2Dxe

[GENFW] VBoxHfs

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] EbcDebuggerHook

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PcatIo

[SLINK] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] NvmExpressPassthru

[CC] EfiLoader

[CC] HwErrRecSupport

[DLINK1] CpuIo2Dxe

[MTOC] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] NvmExpressDxe

[SLINK] PcatPciRootBridge

[GENFW] CpuIo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [X64]

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] Debug

[DLINK1] NvmExpressDxe

[DLINK1] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] PciDeviceSupport

[MTOC] NvmExpressDxe

[MTOC] PcatPciRootBridge

[NASM] CpuInterrupt

[CC] DeviceManagerVfr

[GENFW] NvmExpressDxe

[GENFW] PcatPciRootBridge

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [X64]

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] PciBus

[CC] SmbiosGen

[CC] PeLoader

[CC] Cpu

[CC] DriverHealthVfr

[CC] DevicePath

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SmbiosGenDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Support

[SLINK] Cpu

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] SmbiosGenDxe

[MTOC] SmbiosGenDxe

[SLINK] DevicePathDxe

[DLINK1] Cpu

[MTOC] Cpu

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] DevicePathDxe

[CC] image

[CC] PciIo

[MTOC] DevicePathDxe

[SLINK] EfiLoader

[CC] EbcExecute

[GENFW] SmbiosGenDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SmbiosDxe

[GENFW] Cpu

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] EfiLoader

[MTOC] EfiLoader

[GENFW] DevicePathDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[GENFW] EfiLoader

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] SmbiosDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[MTOC] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[DLINK1] SmbiosDxe

[MTOC] SmbiosDxe

[CC] EbcInt

[GENFW] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] LaffStd

[GENFW] SmbiosDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiDatabaseEntry

[CC] load_icns

[CC] EbcSupport

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] DeviceManager

[CC] ConSplitterGraphics

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] GraphicsConsole

[CC] ConPlatform

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] BootManagerVfr

[CC] Image

[CC] libscreen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[ASM] EbcLowLevel

[SLINK] ConPlatformDxe

[DLINK1] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[MTOC] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[DLINK1] ConPlatformDxe

[MTOC] ConPlatformDxe

[CC] ImageEx

[CC] BootManager

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] GraphicsConsoleDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] EbcDxe

[GENFW] ConPlatformDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] EbcDxe

[VFR] BdsDxe

[MTOC] EbcDxe

[GENFW] EbcDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] FE

[CC] SecurityStub

[CC] NullMemoryTest

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Defer3rdPartyImageLoad

[CC] CapsuleService

[CC] FileExplorer

[SLINK] NullMemoryTestDxe

[DLINK1] NullMemoryTestDxe

[MTOC] NullMemoryTestDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] SaveLongModeContext

[SLINK] SecurityStubDxe

[GENFW] NullMemoryTestDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] SecurityStubDxe

[MTOC] SecurityStubDxe

[CC] FormDisplay

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[GENFW] SecurityStubDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[CC] BootMaint

[MTOC] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[CC] Reclaim

[CC] ConSplitter

[CC] Setup

[GENFW] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ConSplitterDxe

[CC] BBSsupport

[DLINK1] ConSplitterDxe

[CC] ProcessOptions

[MTOC] ConSplitterDxe

[CC] InitVariable

[CC] FtwMisc

[GENFW] ConSplitterDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UpdateWorkingBlock

[CC] UpdatePage

[CC] MonotonicCounter

[CC] EmuVariable

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[CC] FaultTolerantWrite

[MTOC] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[CC] InputHandler

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ConfigRouting

[SLINK] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[GENFW] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Variable

[DLINK1] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] IfrParse

[GENFW] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]

[CC] Crc32

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Data

[CC] Popup

[SLINK] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[DLINK1] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[MTOC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] WatchdogTimer

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Runtime

[SLINK] DisplayEngine

[GENFW] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [X64]

[CC] Variable

[DLINK1] DisplayEngine

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] DisplayEngine

[SLINK] WatchdogTimer

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] String

[SLINK] RuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] WatchdogTimer

[MTOC] WatchdogTimer

[GENFW] DisplayEngine

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] RuntimeDxe

[MTOC] RuntimeDxe

[CC] VariableDxe

[GENFW] WatchdogTimer

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [X64]

[CC] BootOption

[CC] Pcd

[GENFW] RuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Application/Shell/Shell.inf [X64]

[CC] Measurement

[CC] DxeInit

[CC] BmLib

[CC] TcgMorLockDxe

[CC] CoreSectionExtraction

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] LegacyTable

[CC] VarCheck

[CC] Bm

[CC] Service

[CC] Expression

[CC] VariableExLib

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PcdDxe

[CC] HobGeneration

[DLINK1] PcdDxe

[MTOC] PcdDxe

[CC] Image

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Hotkey

[SLINK] VariableRuntimeDxe

[GENFW] PcdDxe

[CC] Debug

[DLINK1] VariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] DebugImageInfo

[GENFW] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] Database

[CC] EnterDxeCore

[CC] MemoryTest

[CC] Shell

[CC] Presentation

[CC] Stall

[CC] Paging

[CC] Capsules

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SetupBrowser

[CC] SetWatchdogTimer

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] SetupBrowser

[SLINK] DxeIpl

[MTOC] SetupBrowser

[CC] String

[DLINK1] DxeIpl

[MTOC] DxeIpl

[GENFW] SetupBrowser

[GENFW] DxeIpl

[CC] ShellParametersProtocol

[CC] InstallConfigurationTable

[CC] Language

[CC] Font

[CC] Library

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] lodepng

[CC] FrontPageVfr

[CC] DriverSupport

[CC] text

[CC] FrontPage

[CC] ShellProtocol

[CC] ConfigKeywordHandler

[CC] Notify

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] HiiDatabase

[DLINK1] HiiDatabase

[CC] BdsEntry

[CC] Locate

[MTOC] HiiDatabase

[GENFW] HiiDatabase

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] FileHandleWrappers

[SLINK] BdsDxe

[DLINK1] BdsDxe

[MTOC] BdsDxe

[GENFW] BdsDxe

[CC] Handle

[CC] ShellEnvVar

[CC] AcpiPatcher

[CC] ShellManParser

[CC] Gcd

[CC] AmlGenerator

[CC] ConsoleLogger

[CC] Pool

[CC] ConsoleWrappers

[CC] ati

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Shell

[CC] Page

[CC] MemData

[DLINK1] Shell

[MTOC] Shell

[CC] BootLog

[GENFW] Shell

[CC] FwVolBlock

[CC] FwVolWrite

[CC] BootOptions

[CC] FwVolRead

[CC] Console

[CC] FwVolAttrib

[CC] Ffs

[CC] cpu

[CC] FwVol

[CC] Tpl

[CC] DataHubCpu

[CC] Timer

[CC] Event

[CC] device_inject

[CC] Dependency

[CC] device_tree

[CC] Dispatcher

[CC] Edid

[CC] DxeProtocolNotify

[CC] Events

[CC] DxeMain

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DxeCore

[CC] hda

[DLINK1] DxeCore

[MTOC] DxeCore

[GENFW] DxeCore

[CC] gma

[CC] guid

[CC] Injectors

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] LegacyBoot

[CC] nvidia

[CC] platformdata

[CC] plist

[CC] Pointer

[CC] Settings

[CC] smbios

[CC] spd

[CC] string

[CC] StateGenerator

[CC] usbfix

[CC] b64cdecode

[CC] FixBiosDsdt

[CC] kernel_patcher

[CC] kext_patcher

[CC] kext_inject

[CC] Nvram

[CC] card_vlist

[CC] PlatformDriverOverride

[CC] Hibernate

[CC] Net

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CLOVER

[DLINK1] CLOVER

[MTOC] CLOVER

[GENFW] CLOVER

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVX64 FV

########################################

###################################

GUID cross reference file can be found at /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information

DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [37%Full] 2752512 total, 1031880 used, 1720632 free

- Done -

Build end time: 15:12:18, Jun.16 2018

Build total time: 00:00:38

Compressing DUETEFIMainFv.FV ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeCore.efi ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeIpl.efi ...

Encoding

Generate Loader Image ...

Created /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/FV/Efildr64

879+0 records in

879+0 records out

450048 bytes transferred in 0.005680 secs (79232628 bytes/sec)

Copy CloverEFI:

-> boot6

Changing byte at 0xa9 of boot6 to show 6 as init message:

1+0 records in

1+0 records out

1 bytes transferred in 0.000018 secs (55188 bytes/sec)

-> BOOTX64.efi

-> CLOVERX64.efi

Copy Mandatory drivers:

-> FSInject-64.efi

-> AppleImageCodec-64.efi

-> AppleUITheme-64.efi

-> AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi

-> FirmwareVolume-64.efi

-> SMCHelper-64.efi

-> FSInject-64.efi

-> AppleUITheme-64.efi

-> FirmwareVolume-64.efi

-> DataHubDxe-64.efi

-> SMCHelper-64.efi

-> VBoxHfs-64.efi

-> GrubEXFAT-64.efi

-> GrubISO9660-64.efi

-> GrubNTFS-64.efi

-> GrubUDF-64.efi

-> XhciDxe-64.efi

-> CsmVideoDxe-64.efi

-> EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

-> OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

-> OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi

-> PartitionDxe-64.efi

-> UsbMouseDxe-64.efi

-> UsbKbDxe-64.efi

-> Fat-64.efi

-> EnglishDxe-64.efi

-> NvmExpressDxe-64.efi

-> Ps2MouseDxe-64.efi

-> VBoxExt2-64.efi

-> VBoxExt4-64.efi

-> VBoxIso9600-64.efi

-> HashServiceFix-64.efi

-> AptioMemoryFix.efi

-> AptioInputFix.efi

-> ApfsDriverLoader.efi

Copy Applications:

-> bdmesg.efi

Done!

Generating BootSectors

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Done!

boot7

TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/shane/src/opt/local

MTOC_PREFIX: /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin/

NASM_PREFIX: /Users/shane/src/opt/local/bin/

Building from: /Users/shane/src/edk2

build  -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED --conf=/Users/shane/src/edk2/Conf -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 9 

Build start time: 15:12:19, Jun.16 2018

Architecture(s)  = X64

Active Platform          = /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc

Flash Image Definition   = /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data .......... done!

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] IoLibMmioBuffer

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem

[CC] DebugLib

[CC] CheckSum

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]

[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] PcdLib

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] IoHighLevel

[CC] SwitchStack

[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib/UefiShellInstall1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] OpensslLibNull

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLibNull.obj has no symbols

warning: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning for library: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull/OUTPUT/OpensslLib.lib the table of contents is empty (no object file members in the library define global symbols)

[CC] SwapBytes64

[SLINK] OpensslLib

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib/UefiShellDriver1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] IoLibGcc

[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper

[CC] PrintLibInternal

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes32

[CC] IoLib

[CC] SetSize

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel3CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] SwapBytes16

[CC] PrintLib

[SLINK] BasePrintLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LongJump

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetJump

[ASM] CpuSleep

[CC] Connect

[CC] Type

[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] RShiftU64

[CC] Comp

[NASM] IoFifo

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] RRotU64

[CC] ZeroMemWrapper

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib/UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] RRotU32

[CC] Touch

[CC] Mode

[CC] Exit

[CC] Devices

[CC] CompareMemWrapper

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] MultU64x64

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] Goto

[CC] Ver

[CC] MultU64x32

[CC] SetMem64Wrapper

[CC] OpenInfo

[ASM] CpuFlushTlb

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] MultS64x64

[SLINK] BaseCpuLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SetMem32Wrapper

[CC] ModU64x32

[CC] MemMap

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] Disconnect

[CC] SetMem16Wrapper

[CC] LShiftU64

[CC] Cls

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] LRotU64

[CC] SetMemWrapper

[CC] Reconnect

[CC] CopyMem

[CC] LRotU32

[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib/UefiShellBcfgCommandLib.inf [X64]

[CC] TimeDate

[CC] CopyMemWrapper

[CC] Alias

[CC] LowBitSet64

[CC] Unload

[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper

[CC] If

[CC] LowBitSet32

[CC] Echo

[CC] Load

[CC] HighBitSet64

[CC] MemLibGeneric

[CC] HighBitSet32

[CC] Pause

[CC] DrvDiag

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64

[CC] MemLibGuid

[CC] Compress

[CC] Ls

[CC] For

[CC] GetMtc

[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32

[CC] MemLib

[SLINK] UefiMemoryLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellCommandLib/UefiShellCommandLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DivU64x64Remainder

[CC] DxeNetLib

[CC] Shift

[CC] EfiCompress

[CC] DivU64x32Remainder

[CC] Help

[CC] DivU64x32

[CC] Stall

[CC] EfiDecompress

[CC] DivS64x64Remainder

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ARShiftU64

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiHandleParsingLib/UefiHandleParsingLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Dh

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork2CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib/UefiShellNetwork1CommandsLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Dmem

[CC] Map

[CC] BitField

[CC] CpuDeadLoop

[CC] Reset

[CC] Drivers

[CC] LoadPciRom

[CC] Cpu

[CC] NetBuffer

[CC] Set

[SLINK] DxeNetLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]

[CC] LinkedList

[CC] DevTree

[CC] UefiShellCommandLib

[CC] MkDir

[CC] Mm

[CC] Ping6

[CC] Cd

[CC] Ping

[CC] DrvCfg

[CC] ConsistMapping

[CC] SetVar

[CC] Cp

[CC] SerMode

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]

[CC] SafeString

[CC] Ifconfig

[CC] Ifconfig6

[CC] Parse

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiFileHandleLib

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] String

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]

[CC] Rm

[CC] Hid

[CC] FilePaths

[CC] UefiShellLib

[SLINK] UefiShellLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]

[CC] PciLib

[CC] VideoBiosPatchLib

[SLINK] BasePciLibCf8

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]

[CC] MemLogLib

[CC] UsbDxeLib

[SLINK] UefiUsbLib

[SLINK] MemLogLibDefault

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PciCf8Lib

[SLINK] BasePciCf8Lib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DevicePath

[CC] LzmaDecompress

[CC] Mv

[CC] 915resolution

[NASM] Thunk16

[CC] edid

[CC] Attrib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiBootManagerLib/UefiBootManagerLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BdsConnect

[CC] BdsPlatform

[CC] DxePcdLib

[NASM] WriteTr

[SLINK] DxePcdLib

[CC] Non-existing

[CC] Vol

[CC] PlatformData

[SLINK] DuetBds

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]

[CC] Pci

[CC] Math64

[CC] BmConnect

[CC] Unaligned

[CC] UefiSortLib

[CC] X86WriteIdtr

[CC] LzFind

[SLINK] UefiSortLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BmMisc

[CC] X86WriteGdtr

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DmpStore

[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] X86Thunk

[CC] BdsMisc

[SLINK] UefiShellLevel2CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86ReadIdtr

[CC] Dblk

[CC] DxeCapsuleLibNull

[CC] X86ReadGdtr

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] X86Msr

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] BmConsole

[CC] AuthVariableLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]

[CC] EventLogInfo

[SLINK] VarCheckUefiLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86FxSave

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]

[CC] InternalGetSpinLockProperties

[CC] X86FxRestore

[CC] DxeServicesTableLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BdsConsole

[CC] GccInline

[CC] X86EnablePaging64

[CC] X86EnablePaging32

[CC] VarCheckLib

[CC] SynchronizationGcc

[SLINK] VarCheckLib

[SLINK] BaseSynchronizationLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]

[CC] RuntimeLib

[CC] X86DisablePaging64

[SLINK] UefiRuntimeLib

[CC] LzmaDec

[CC] X86DisablePaging32

[CC] DriverEntryPoint

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] X86RdRand

[CC] HobLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiLib

[SLINK] DxeHobLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] X86PatchInstruction

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]

[CC] DebugAgentLibNull

[SLINK] DebugAgentLibNull

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]

[CC] BmBoot

[CC] HiiString

[CC] PeCoffGetEntryPoint

[CC] GccInline

[CC] X86TimerLib

[SLINK] BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]

[CC] HiiLanguage

[SLINK] DuetTimerLib

[CC] DxeServicesLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]

[SLINK] UefiHiiLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]

[CC] PerformanceLib

[CC] Allocate

[SLINK] BasePerformanceLibNull

[SLINK] DxeServicesLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]

[CC] X86Cache

[SLINK] BaseCacheMaintenanceLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]

[CC] BmBootDescription

[CC] BaseUefiDecompressLib

[SLINK] BaseUefiDecompressLib

[CC] HobLib

[ASM] SwitchStack

[CC] BasePeCoff

[CC] UefiLibPrint

[SLINK] DxeCoreHobLib

[CC] PeCoffLoaderEx

[CC] PrintInfo

[SLINK] VBoxPeCoffLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]

[CC] UefiNotTiano

[CC] DevicePathUtilities

[CC] BmLoadOption

[CC] BdsBoot

[CC] DxeCoreEntryPoint

[ASM] SetJump

[CC] MemoryAllocationLib

[CC] String

[CC] UefiDriverModel

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] GenericBdsLib

[CC] QueryTable

[CC] BmHotkey

[CC] Console

[CC] DevicePathToText

[ASM] LongJump

[CC] BmDriverHealth

[CC] SmbiosView

[SLINK] UefiBootManagerLib

[CC] UefiLib

[SLINK] UefiLib

[CC] LibSmbiosView

[CC] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

[ASM] DisablePaging64

[CC] EditTitleBar

[CC] DevicePathFromText

[CC] EditInputBar

[CC] UefiDevicePathLib

[ASM] CpuId

[CC] EditStatusBar

[CC] EditMenuBar

[CC] Edit

[ASM] CpuIdEx

[ASM] EnableCache

[CC] FileBuffer

[ASM] DisableCache

[CC] MainTextEditor

[ASM] RdRand

[CC] Misc

[CC] ChkStkGcc

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] BaseLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxLowMemFixDrv/OsxLowMemFixDrv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix3Drv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFixDrv.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [X64]

[CC] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[CC] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[CC] OsxAptioFixDrv

[CC] bdmesg

[CC] BufferImage

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] bdmesg

[CC] InitVariable

[CC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[CC] Lib

[CC] Clipboard

[DLINK1] bdmesg

[MTOC] bdmesg

[CC] BootFixes

[CC] BootFixes

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] BootFixes3

[GENFW] bdmesg

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [X64]

[SLINK] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[SLINK] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[DLINK1] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[DLINK1] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[MTOC] OsxFatBinaryDrv

[CC] DiskImage

[MTOC] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

[CC] BdsConnect

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

[GENFW] OsxFatBinaryDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleKeyAggregator/AppleKeyAggregator.inf [X64]

[GENFW] OsxLowMemFixDrv

[CC] DecodedKernelCheck

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/HashServiceFix/HashServiceFix.inf [X64]

[CC] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] BootArgs

[CC] FileImage

[CC] HashServiceFix

[CC] VMem

[CC] VMem

[CC] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] VMem

[CC] EmuVariable

[CC] HexEdit

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] AppleKeyAggregator

[MTOC] AppleKeyAggregator

[CC] Lib

[SLINK] EmuVariableUefi

[CC] Lib

[CC] Lib

[DLINK1] EmuVariableUefi

[CC] Lib

[MTOC] EmuVariableUefi

[GENFW] AppleKeyAggregator

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleUITheme/AppleUITheme.inf [X64]

[GENFW] EmuVariableUefi

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [X64]

[CC] device_tree

[CC] device_tree

[CC] AppleUITheme

[CC] BootServices

[CC] device_tree

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[CC] AppleImageCodec

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] sha1

[SLINK] AppleUITheme

[CC] NVRAMDebug

[DLINK1] AppleUITheme

[CC] MainHexEditor

[MTOC] AppleUITheme

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] Mach-O

[CC] RuntimeServices

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Mach-O

[SLINK] HashServiceFix

[GENFW] AppleUITheme

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/FirmwareVolume/FirmwareVolume.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] HashServiceFix

[MTOC] HashServiceFix

[CC] Log

[CC] MemImage

[GENFW] HashServiceFix

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/SMCHelper/SMCHelper.inf [X64]

[CC] MemLog

[CC] FirmwareVolume

[CC] Misc

[CC] AutoGen

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[SLINK] FirmwareVolume

[CC] SMCHelper

[CC] FileLib

[NASM] AsmFuncsX64

[DLINK1] FirmwareVolume

[MTOC] FirmwareVolume

[CC] main

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[SLINK] OsxAptioFixDrv

[GENFW] FirmwareVolume

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DataHub

[SLINK] SMCHelper

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFixDrv

[MTOC] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[MTOC] OsxAptioFixDrv

[DLINK1] SMCHelper

[MTOC] SMCHelper

[GENFW] OsxAptioFix2Drv

[GENFW] OsxAptioFixDrv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [X64]

[CC] MsgLog

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] SMCHelper

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] Fs

[CC] AutoGen

[NASM] RTShims

[CC] icns

/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (Misc.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/OUTPUT/HexEdit/Misc.obj and: /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/Clover/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/OUTPUT/Edit/Misc.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)

[SLINK] UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] MsgLog

[DLINK1] MsgLog

[MTOC] MsgLog

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AppleKey

[SLINK] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] LegacyRegion2

[DLINK1] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[GENFW] MsgLog

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AppleProtocols

[MTOC] OsxAptioFix3Drv

[CC] picopng

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] OsxAptioFix3Drv

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[CC] FSInject

[CC] Mbr

[SLINK] DumpUefiCalls

[DLINK1] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[MTOC] LegacyRegion2Dxe

[DLINK1] DumpUefiCalls

[MTOC] DumpUefiCalls

[CC] UnicodeCollationEng

[CC] load_bmp

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] Test

[GENFW] LegacyRegion2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] DumpUefiCalls

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Gpt

[SLINK] EnglishDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] EnglishDxe

[SLINK] FSInject

[CC] load_icns

[MTOC] EnglishDxe

[DLINK1] FSInject

[MTOC] FSInject

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] BiosKeyboard

[GENFW] EnglishDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] DiskIo

[CC] ElTorito

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] AppleImageCodec

[GENFW] FSInject

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] AppleImageCodec

[MTOC] AppleImageCodec

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Apple

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] DiskIoDxe

[CC] CommPs2

[GENFW] AppleImageCodec

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] DiskIoDxe

[MTOC] DiskIoDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AcpiTableProtocol

[CC] lib

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] DiskIoDxe

[SLINK] KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] KeyboardDxe

[CC] AcpiTable

[CC] ComponentName

[MTOC] KeyboardDxe

[CC] Ps2Mouse

[CC] CommPs2

[GENFW] KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PcatIsaAcpi

[CC] Partition

[SLINK] AcpiTableDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Ps2MouseDxe

[DLINK1] AcpiTableDxe

[MTOC] AcpiTableDxe

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseDxe

[CC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointer

[MTOC] Ps2MouseDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] IsaIo

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Ps2KbdCtrller

[SLINK] PartitionDxe

[GENFW] AcpiTableDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] IsaAcpi

[GENFW] Ps2MouseDxe

[DLINK1] PartitionDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] PartitionDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[CC] MouseHid

[GENFW] PartitionDxe

[CC] ComponentName

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[MTOC] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

[CC] IsaBus

[CC] Ps2KbdTextIn

[CC] UsbMassBot

[CC] AppleKey

[GENFW] Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] IsaAcpi

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] IsaAcpi

[CC] ComponentName

[SLINK] IsaBusDxe

[MTOC] IsaAcpi

[DLINK1] IsaBusDxe

[CC] Ps2Keyboard

[CC] UsbMouse

[MTOC] IsaBusDxe

[GENFW] IsaAcpi

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UsbDesc

[GENFW] IsaBusDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Drivers/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[CC] EfiKey

[SLINK] UsbMouseDxe

[CC] UsbMassImpl

[DLINK1] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[DLINK1] UsbMouseDxe

[MTOC] Ps2KeyboardDxe

[MTOC] UsbMouseDxe

[GENFW] Ps2KeyboardDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] UsbMouseDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/BlockIoDxe/BlockIoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] EhciUrb

[CC] UsbEnumer

[CC] Xhci

[CC] UsbMassBoot

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] BiosBlkIo

[CC] UhciSched

[CC] KeyBoard

[CC] UsbMassCbi

[CC] UsbBus

[CC] XhciReg

[CC] UsbMassDiskInfo

[CC] UhciDebug

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] Ohci

[CC] EhciSched

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] UsbHub

[SLINK] UsbMassStorageDxe

[SLINK] UsbKbDxe

[DLINK1] UsbMassStorageDxe

[DLINK1] UsbKbDxe

[CC] UhciQueue

[MTOC] UsbMassStorageDxe

[MTOC] UsbKbDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] EhciDebug

[CC] OhciSched

[GENFW] UsbMassStorageDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe2.inf [X64]

[GENFW] UsbKbDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] UhciReg

[CC] EhciReg

[CC] BiosInt13

[CC] UsbUtility

[CC] OhciReg

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] UsbBusDxe

[DLINK1] UsbBusDxe

[MTOC] UsbBusDxe

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] OhciUrb

[GENFW] UsbBusDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [X64]

[CC] Uhci

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Ehci

[SLINK] BiosBlockIoDxe

[CC] XhciSched

[CC] OhciDebug

[DLINK1] BiosBlockIoDxe

[MTOC] BiosBlockIoDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] EhciDxe

[GENFW] BiosBlockIoDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[DLINK1] EhciDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] EhciDxe

[SLINK] UhciDxe

[CC] UsbHcMem

[DLINK1] UhciDxe

[CC] menu

[GENFW] EhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [X64]

[MTOC] UhciDxe

[CC] BiosVideo2

[CC] BiosVideo

[GENFW] UhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] driver

[CC] UsbHcMem

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] XhciDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] driver

[SLINK] OhciDxe

[DLINK1] XhciDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] XhciDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] driver

[DLINK1] OhciDxe

[SLINK] CsmVideo2Dxe

[SLINK] CsmVideoDxe

[MTOC] OhciDxe

[CC] file

[DLINK1] CsmVideo2Dxe

[DLINK1] CsmVideoDxe

[GENFW] XhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [X64]

[MTOC] CsmVideo2Dxe

[MTOC] CsmVideoDxe

[GENFW] OhciDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [X64]

[GENFW] CsmVideo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [X64]

[GENFW] CsmVideoDxe

[CC] file

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [X64]

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] screen

[CC] file

[CC] driver

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] DirectoryCache

[CC] driver

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] BiosVideoNew

[CC] grub_file

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] DiskCache

[CC] grub_file

[CC] file

[CC] grub_file

[CC] file

[CC] fsw_reiserfs

[CC] grub

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] grub

[CC] grub_driver

[CC] logging

[CC] FileName

[CC] grub

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] BiosVideo

[CC] logging

[CC] missing

[DLINK1] BiosVideo

[CC] Hash

[MTOC] BiosVideo

[CC] logging

[CC] grub_file

[CC] grub_file

[CC] fsw_core

[GENFW] BiosVideo

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [X64]

[CC] IO

[CC] missing

[CC] path

[CC] missing

[CC] path

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] grub

[CC] grub

[CC] path

[CC] utf8

[CC] logging

[CC] logging

[CC] utf8

[CC] device

[CC] DirectoryManage

[CC] utf8

[CC] fsw_ext4

[CC] missing

[CC] missing

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] err

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] common

[CC] device

[CC] path

[CC] path

[CC] device

[CC] err

[CC] ReadWrite

[CC] err

[CC] utf8

[CC] utf8

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] OpenVolume

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] legacy

[CC] device

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] Open

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] misc

[SLINK] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] err

[DLINK1] VBoxReiserFS

[MTOC] VBoxReiserFS

[CC] misc

[CC] list

[CC] misc

[CC] Misc

[GENFW] VBoxReiserFS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [X64]

[CC] list

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] list

[CC] Init

[CC] fshelp

[CC] fshelp

[CC] fsw_ext2

[CC] fshelp

[CC] Info

[CC] misc

[CC] list

[CC] FileSpace

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] ntfscomp

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] fshelp

[CC] gzio

[SLINK] VBoxExt4

[CC] Flush

[CC] udf

[DLINK1] VBoxExt4

[MTOC] VBoxExt4

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[CC] device

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] iso9660

[GENFW] VBoxExt4

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]

[CC] Fat

[SLINK] GrubUDF

[DLINK1] GrubUDF

[MTOC] GrubUDF

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] err

[CC] Delete

[SLINK] GrubISO9660

[GENFW] GrubUDF

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/FileSystems/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] GrubISO9660

[MTOC] GrubISO9660

[CC] exfat

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] Data

[GENFW] GrubISO9660

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/Protocols/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_iso9660

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] loader

[SLINK] GrubEXFAT

[CC] UnicodeCollation

[CC] ntfs

[DLINK1] GrubEXFAT

[MTOC] GrubEXFAT

[CC] DriverOverride

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] GrubEXFAT

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Fat

[SLINK] GrubNTFS

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] Fat

[CC] misc

[SLINK] DriverOverride

[MTOC] Fat

[DLINK1] GrubNTFS

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] fsw_lib

[MTOC] GrubNTFS

[CC] fsw_hfs

[CC] tool

[DLINK1] DriverOverride

[MTOC] DriverOverride

[GENFW] Fat

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [X64]

[GENFW] GrubNTFS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [X64]

[CC] list

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] secureboot

[SLINK] VBoxExt2

[GENFW] DriverOverride

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64]

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[DLINK1] VBoxExt2

[CC] DataHub

[MTOC] VBoxExt2

[CC] securehash

[GENFW] VBoxExt2

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]

[CC] PciPowerManagement

[CC] securemenu

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] fshelp

[SLINK] DataHubDxe

[DLINK1] DataHubDxe

[CC] securevars

[MTOC] DataHubDxe

[CC] fsw_core

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] Timer

[CC] NvmExpressBlockIo

[CC] PcatPciRootBridge

[GENFW] DataHubDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] hfspluscomp

[CC] PciRomTable

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] fsw_efi_lib

[SLINK] Timer

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeDevicePath

[DLINK1] Timer

[MTOC] Timer

[CC] PcRtcEntry

[CC] PciDriverOverride

[GENFW] Timer

[CC] bootscreen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]

[CC] PciOptionRomSupport

[CC] Metronome

[CC] PcatPciRootBridgeIo

[CC] fsw_efi

[CC] fsw_lib

[CC] NvmExpress

[CC] PcRtc

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PciEnumerator

[CC] NvmExpressDiskInfo

[SLINK] Metronome

[SLINK] VBoxIso9600

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PcRtc

[DLINK1] Metronome

[DLINK1] VBoxIso9600

[CC] DeviceIo

[CC] hfsplus

[MTOC] VBoxIso9600

[MTOC] Metronome

[DLINK1] PcRtc

[MTOC] PcRtc

[CC] lockedgraphics

[GENFW] Metronome

[GENFW] VBoxIso9600

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]

[GENFW] PcRtc

[CC] AutoGen

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]

[SLINK] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] PcatIo

[DLINK1] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] fsw_lib

[MTOC] GrubHFSPLUS

[CC] NvmExpressHci

[CC] PciEnumeratorSupport

[CC] Reset

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] GrubHFSPLUS

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] egemb_icons

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] 8259

[DLINK1] PcatPciRootBridge

[SLINK] VBoxHfs

[MTOC] PcatPciRootBridge

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] VBoxHfs

[CC] PciCommand

[MTOC] VBoxHfs

[SLINK] AcpiReset

[GENFW] PcatPciRootBridge

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[DLINK1] AcpiReset

[SLINK] Legacy8259

[MTOC] AcpiReset

[CC] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] egemb_font

[GENFW] VBoxHfs

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] NvmExpressPassthru

[DLINK1] Legacy8259

[MTOC] Legacy8259

[CC] ComponentName

[GENFW] AcpiReset

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [X64]

[CC] EbcDebuggerHook

[GENFW] Legacy8259

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [X64]

[NASM] CpuInterrupt

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] NvmExpressDxe

[SLINK] CpuIo2Dxe

[DLINK1] NvmExpressDxe

[DLINK1] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] HwErrRecSupport

[MTOC] NvmExpressDxe

[MTOC] CpuIo2Dxe

[CC] EfiLoader

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] scroll_images

[GENFW] NvmExpressDxe

[GENFW] CpuIo2Dxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [X64]

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SmbiosGen

[CC] PciDeviceSupport

[CC] Cpu

[CC] Debug

[CC] DeviceManagerVfr

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] DevicePath

[SLINK] SmbiosGenDxe

[CC] PciBus

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] Cpu

[DLINK1] SmbiosGenDxe

[MTOC] SmbiosGenDxe

[DLINK1] Cpu

[CC] BmLib

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] Cpu

[CC] DriverHealthVfr

[CC] PeLoader

[SLINK] DevicePathDxe

[GENFW] SmbiosGenDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] DevicePathDxe

[GENFW] Cpu

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [X64]

[MTOC] DevicePathDxe

[CC] SmbiosDxe

[CC] Support

[GENFW] DevicePathDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] SmbiosDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] PciIo

[SLINK] EfiLoader

[DLINK1] SmbiosDxe

[CC] LaffStd

[MTOC] SmbiosDxe

[DLINK1] EfiLoader

[MTOC] EfiLoader

[CC] EbcExecute

[GENFW] SmbiosDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[GENFW] EfiLoader

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[MTOC] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

[CC] HiiDatabaseEntry

[GENFW] PciBusNoEnumerationDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] EbcInt

[CC] GraphicsConsole

[CC] ConSplitterGraphics

[CC] DeviceManager

[CC] EbcSupport

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] AutoGen

[VFR] BdsDxe

[SLINK] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[CC] ComponentName

[CC] image

[DLINK1] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[MTOC] GraphicsConsoleDxe

[CC] BootManagerVfr

[CC] ConPlatform

[GENFW] GraphicsConsoleDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ConPlatformDxe

[CC] BootManager

[CC] SecurityStub

[CC] Image

[DLINK1] ConPlatformDxe

[ASM] EbcLowLevel

[MTOC] ConPlatformDxe

[CC] load_icns

[VFR] BdsDxe

[GENFW] ConPlatformDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] FE

[SLINK] EbcDxe

[CC] Defer3rdPartyImageLoad

[CC] ImageEx

[DLINK1] EbcDxe

[MTOC] EbcDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] NullMemoryTest

[GENFW] EbcDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] SecurityStubDxe

[CC] FileExplorer

[DLINK1] SecurityStubDxe

[MTOC] SecurityStubDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[GENFW] SecurityStubDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[SLINK] NullMemoryTestDxe

[CC] CapsuleService

[DLINK1] NullMemoryTestDxe

[MTOC] NullMemoryTestDxe

[CC] libscreen

[GENFW] NullMemoryTestDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] SaveLongModeContext

[CC] Reclaim

[CC] FormDisplay

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] BootMaint

[SLINK] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

[CC] FtwMisc

[GENFW] CapsuleRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] BBSsupport

[CC] ConSplitter

[CC] ProcessOptions

[CC] InitVariable

[CC] UpdateWorkingBlock

[CC] Setup

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] ConSplitterDxe

[DLINK1] ConSplitterDxe

[MTOC] ConSplitterDxe

[CC] UpdatePage

[CC] FaultTolerantWrite

[GENFW] ConSplitterDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] MonotonicCounter

[CC] EmuVariable

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] Variable

[DLINK1] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[SLINK] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[DLINK1] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

[GENFW] FaultTolerantWriteDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [X64]

[CC] InputHandler

[DLINK1] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] Data

[GENFW] MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]

[GENFW] EmuVariableRuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [X64]

[CC] Crc32

[CC] WatchdogTimer

[CC] Variable

[CC] Runtime

[CC] Popup

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] Pcd

[SLINK] WatchdogTimer

[CC] VariableDxe

[DLINK1] WatchdogTimer

[CC] AutoGen

[MTOC] WatchdogTimer

[SLINK] RuntimeDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DisplayEngine

[DLINK1] RuntimeDxe

[MTOC] RuntimeDxe

[GENFW] WatchdogTimer

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [X64]

[DLINK1] DisplayEngine

[CC] IfrParse

[MTOC] DisplayEngine

[CC] ConfigRouting

[CC] Measurement

[GENFW] RuntimeDxe

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverEFI/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [X64]

[GENFW] DisplayEngine

Building ... /Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/ShellPkg/Application/Shell/Shell.inf [X64]

[CC] TcgMorLockDxe

[CC] DxeInit

[CC] BootOption

[CC] VarCheck

[CC] CoreSectionExtraction

[CC] VariableExLib

[CC] LegacyTable

[CC] BmLib

[CC] Service

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] HobGeneration

[SLINK] PcdDxe

[DLINK1] VariableRuntimeDxe

[MTOC] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] Bm

[CC] String

[DLINK1] PcdDxe

[MTOC] PcdDxe

[GENFW] VariableRuntimeDxe

[CC] Debug

[GENFW] PcdDxe

[CC] Image

[CC] EnterDxeCore

[CC] Hotkey

[CC] DebugImageInfo

[CC] Paging

[CC] MemoryTest

[CC] Stall

[CC] Shell

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DxeIpl

[CC] Expression

[DLINK1] DxeIpl

[MTOC] DxeIpl

[CC] Capsules

[CC] SetWatchdogTimer

[GENFW] DxeIpl

[CC] String

[CC] InstallConfigurationTable

[CC] ShellParametersProtocol

[CC] Database

[CC] Library

[CC] Language

[CC] Presentation

[VFR] BdsDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] FrontPageVfr

[SLINK] SetupBrowser

[CC] DriverSupport

[DLINK1] SetupBrowser

[MTOC] SetupBrowser

[GENFW] SetupBrowser

[CC] Notify

[CC] FrontPage

[CC] Font

[CC] ShellProtocol

[CC] Locate

[CC] BdsEntry

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] BdsDxe

[CC] FileHandleWrappers

[CC] Handle

[DLINK1] BdsDxe

[MTOC] BdsDxe

[CC] lodepng

[CC] ConfigKeywordHandler

[GENFW] BdsDxe

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] ShellEnvVar

[SLINK] HiiDatabase

[DLINK1] HiiDatabase

[MTOC] HiiDatabase

[CC] text

[GENFW] HiiDatabase

[CC] Gcd

[CC] ShellManParser

[CC] Pool

[CC] ConsoleLogger

[CC] ConsoleWrappers

[CC] Page

[CC] AutoGen

[CC] MemData

[SLINK] Shell

[DLINK1] Shell

[MTOC] Shell

[CC] AcpiPatcher

[CC] FwVolBlock

[GENFW] Shell

[CC] FwVolWrite

[CC] FwVolRead

[CC] AmlGenerator

[CC] FwVolAttrib

[CC] Ffs

[CC] ati

[CC] FwVol

[CC] BootLog

[CC] Tpl

[CC] Timer

[CC] BootOptions

[CC] Event

[CC] Console

[CC] Dependency

[CC] Dispatcher

[CC] cpu

[CC] DxeProtocolNotify

[CC] DataHubCpu

[CC] DxeMain

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] DxeCore

[DLINK1] DxeCore

[MTOC] DxeCore

[GENFW] DxeCore

[CC] device_inject

[CC] device_tree

[CC] Edid

[CC] Events

[CC] hda

[CC] gma

[CC] guid

[CC] Injectors

[CC] LegacyBiosThunk

[CC] LegacyBoot

[CC] nvidia

[CC] platformdata

[CC] plist

[CC] Pointer

[CC] Settings

[CC] smbios

[CC] spd

[CC] string

[CC] StateGenerator

[CC] usbfix

[CC] b64cdecode

[CC] FixBiosDsdt

[CC] kernel_patcher

[CC] kext_patcher

[CC] kext_inject

[CC] Nvram

[CC] card_vlist

[CC] PlatformDriverOverride

[CC] Hibernate

[CC] Net

[CC] AutoGen

[SLINK] CLOVER

[DLINK1] CLOVER

[MTOC] CLOVER

[GENFW] CLOVER

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVX64 FV

#########

GUID cross reference file can be found at /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information

DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [31%Full] 2752512 total, 871824 used, 1880688 free

- Done -

Build end time: 15:12:59, Jun.16 2018

Build total time: 00:00:40

Compressing DUETEFIMainFv.FV ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeCore.efi ...

Encoding

Compressing DxeIpl.efi ...

Encoding

Generate Loader Image ...

Created /Users/shane/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_XCODE5/FV/Efildr64

879+0 records in

879+0 records out

450048 bytes transferred in 0.004624 secs (97331037 bytes/sec)

Copy CloverEFI:

-> boot7

Changing byte at 0xa9 of boot7 to show 7 as init message:

1+0 records in

1+0 records out

1 bytes transferred in 0.000018 secs (55924 bytes/sec)

-> BOOTX64.efi

-> CLOVERX64.efi

Copy Mandatory drivers:

-> FSInject-64.efi

-> AppleUITheme-64.efi

-> FirmwareVolume-64.efi

-> SMCHelper-64.efi

-> FSInject-64.efi

-> AppleUITheme-64.efi

-> FirmwareVolume-64.efi

-> DataHubDxe-64.efi

-> SMCHelper-64.efi

-> VBoxHfs-64.efi

-> GrubEXFAT-64.efi

-> GrubISO9660-64.efi

-> GrubNTFS-64.efi

-> GrubUDF-64.efi

-> XhciDxe-64.efi

-> CsmVideoDxe-64.efi

-> EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

-> OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

-> OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

-> OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi

-> PartitionDxe-64.efi

-> UsbMouseDxe-64.efi

-> UsbKbDxe-64.efi

-> Fat-64.efi

-> EnglishDxe-64.efi

-> NvmExpressDxe-64.efi

-> Ps2MouseDxe-64.efi

-> VBoxExt2-64.efi

-> VBoxExt4-64.efi

-> VBoxIso9600-64.efi

-> HashServiceFix-64.efi

-> AptioMemoryFix.efi

-> AptioInputFix.efi

-> ApfsDriverLoader.efi

Copy Applications:

-> bdmesg.efi

Done!

Generating BootSectors

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Done!

rm -rf sym obj dst

MAKE PKG

The following proprietary EFI drivers will be added to the Clover package: 

HFSPlus_ia32.efi HFSPlus_x64.efi apfs.efi

Adding HFSPlus_ia32.efi... 

drivers32 not found, maybe that arch hasn't been selected, skipping...

Adding HFSPlus_x64.efi... 

Adding apfs.efi... 

========= Translating Resources ========

/Users/shane/src/edk2/Clover/CloverPackage/package/../../../../opt/local

Updating 'en' strings file for CloverUpdater... done

Updating 'en' strings file for Clover Preference Panel... done

Updating strings file for Clover Preference Panel... done

(170 entries)

Building CloverUpdater application...

[XCODE]

Building CloverPrefpane preference...

[XCODE]

================= Making all in boot1-install =================

[XCODE] boot1-install

================= Making all in partutil =================

[XCODE] partutil

================= Making all in bdmesg =================

[XCODE] bdmesg

================= Making all in clover-genconfig =================

[XCODE] clover-genconfig

-------------------------------

Building Clover Install Package

-------------------------------

====================== Preinstall ======================

[BUILD] Pre

===================== Installation =====================

[BUILD] UEFI.only

================== Target ESP ==========================

[BUILD] Target.ESP

=================== BiosBoot ===========================

[BUILD] BiosBoot

===================== Utils ============================

[BUILD] Utils

===================== EFI folder =======================

[BUILD] EFIFolder

===================== BootLoaders ======================

[BUILD] AltBoot

[BUILD] bootNo

[BUILD] boot0af

[BUILD] boot0ss

====================== CloverEFI =======================

[BUILD] cloverEFI.64.sata

[BUILD] cloverEFI.64.blockio

======================== Themes ========================

[BUILD] metal

[BUILD] BGM

[BUILD] CloverThemeManager

================= drivers64 mandatory ==================

[BUILD] AppleImageCodec-64

[BUILD] AppleUITheme-64

[BUILD] AppleKeyAggregator-64

[BUILD] FSInject-64

[BUILD] FirmwareVolume-64

[BUILD] SMCHelper-64

===================== drivers64 ========================

[BUILD] HFSPlus-64

[BUILD] GrubISO9660-64

[BUILD] XhciDxe-64

[BUILD] GrubEXFAT-64

[BUILD] apfs-64

[BUILD] GrubNTFS-64

[BUILD] GrubUDF-64

=============== drivers64 UEFI mandatory ===============

[BUILD] AppleImageCodec-64.UEFI

[BUILD] AppleUITheme-64.UEFI

[BUILD] DataHubDxe-64.UEFI

[BUILD] AppleKeyAggregator-64.UEFI

[BUILD] VBoxHfs-64.UEFI

[BUILD] FSInject-64.UEFI

[BUILD] FirmwareVolume-64.UEFI

[BUILD] SMCHelper-64.UEFI

=================== drivers64 UEFI =====================

[BUILD] HashServiceFix-64

[BUILD] UsbMouseDxe-64

[BUILD] OsxAptioFix3Drv-64

[BUILD] OsxFatBinaryDrv-64

[BUILD] UsbKbDxe-64

[BUILD] HFSPlus

[BUILD] PartitionDxe-64

[BUILD] apfs

[BUILD] OsxAptioFix2Drv-64

[BUILD] CsmVideoDxe-64

[BUILD] VBoxIso9600-64

[BUILD] AptioInputFix

[BUILD] OsxLowMemFixDrv-64

[BUILD] VBoxExt4-64

[BUILD] Fat-64

[BUILD] EnglishDxe-64

[BUILD] EmuVariableUefi-64

[BUILD] Ps2MouseDxe-64

[BUILD] VBoxExt2-64

[BUILD] NvmExpressDxe-64

[BUILD] ApfsDriverLoader

[BUILD] AptioMemoryFix

[BUILD] OsxAptioFixDrv-64

===================== RC Scripts =======================

[BUILD] rc.scripts.on.target

[BUILD] rc.scripts.on.all.volumes

[BUILD] rc.scripts.core

================= Optional RC Scripts ==================

[BUILD] disable_sleep_proxy_client

==================== Clover Prefpane ===================

[BUILD] CloverPrefpane

================= Post =================

[BUILD] Post

Building process complete!

Build info.

===========

Package name: Clover_v2.4k_r4548.pkg

MD5:          cee22347ba2074c4da2d87aefc922ae4

Version:      v2.4k

Stage:        v2.4k

Date/Time:    2018-06-16 15:12:19

Built by:     shane

Copyright     2012-2018

adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4548.pkg (deflated 0%)

adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4548.pkg.md5 (stored 0%)

total 52080

drwxr-xr-x   9 shane  staff       288 Jun 16 15:13 .

drwxr-xr-x  15 shane  staff       480 Jun 16 15:13 ..

-rw-r--r--@  1 shane  staff  13157347 Jun 16 15:13 Clover_v2.4k_r4548.pkg

-rw-r--r--   1 shane  staff        68 Jun 16 15:13 Clover_v2.4k_r4548.pkg.md5

-rw-r--r--   1 shane  staff  13118347 Jun 16 15:13 Clover_v2.4k_r4548.zip

drwxr-xr-x   3 shane  staff        96 Jun 16 15:13 Resources

drwxr-xr-x   6 shane  staff       192 Jun 16 15:13 build

drwxr-xr-x   3 shane  staff        96 Jun 16 15:13 package

drwxr-xr-x   6 shane  staff       192 Jun 16 15:13 utils

build started at:

Sat Jun 16 15:11:27 ACST 2018

finished at

Sat Jun 16 15:13:25 ACST 2018

Done!

Clover was built successfully!

Press any key to continue...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Hi Philip,

I get this error with your 4.8.7 script building everything from scratch.. 

190293336_Screenshot2018-06-15at22_10_11.png.fdd7a931ac2e913fa7b039d52b577f88.png

gettext.configure.log.txt

Guess it is because of my brew and macports installation, which might become again problematic as you might not consider the vanilla path formerly introduced by @vector sigma.. 

However, this might be my personal problem and I have anyway the solution thanks to @vector sigma. Disadvantage: I don't get the ApfsSupportPkg

Why don't you just use the gettext, provided by MacPorts? It's the latest version and once found by Build_Clover.command, it works as intended. Works perfectly here, as I have MacPorts installed too.

Edited by Philip Petev
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, stinga11 said:

Thanks

I replaced this

fi
		local mtocpath="$DIR_MAIN/edk2/Clover/BuildTools/usr/local/bin"
		if [[ -f "${mtocpath}/mtoc.NEW.zip" ]]; then
			unzip -qo "${mtocpath}/mtoc.NEW.zip" -d "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/"
		fi
	else
	fi
	if [[ ! -h "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc" ]]; then
		ln -sf "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc.NEW" "${TOOLCHAIN_DIR}/bin/mtoc"
	fi
	printThickLine; echo
fi

to this

fi
		"${DIR_MAIN}"/edk2/Clover/buildmtoc.sh
	else
	fi
	printThickLine; echo
fi

and works!!!

Cool! Now I wonder where is that check in the original source... I still get an error for mtoc.new when running ./ebuild.sh.

Also, instead of 

wouldn't be better if we would actually check if that archive is complete? I'm thinking something like a md5 hash check or something similar...? To make sure the archive we're about to decompress is ok...? Would that be possible? I don't know. Maybe I'm talking nonsense here...

Edited by arsradu
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Philip Petev said:

Why don't you just use the gettext, provided by MacPorts? It's the latest version and once found by Build_Clover.command, it works as intended. Works perfectly here, as I have MacPorts installed too.

My problem is that after updating my system to 10.14, I get a OS platform mismatch when initialising MacPorts to self update the ports. MacPorts still expects Darwin 17 although I am with Darwin 18. 

How did you manage to make work MacPorts under 10.14? This might be off-topic here in this thread... PM?  

I don't have 10.14.

My problem is that after updating my system to 10.14, I get a OS platform mismatch when initialising MacPorts to self update the ports. MacPorts still expects Darwin 17 although I am with Darwin 18. 

How did you manage to make work MacPorts under 10.14? This might be off-topic here in this thread... PM?  

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Philip Petev said:

I don't have 10.14.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Guess I should remove macPorts and Brew before upgrading to 10.14.. This might solve all problems, also the Clover related ones, until macPorts and Brew are fully compatible with 10.14. 

The vanilla path formerly introduced by @vector sigma however removed all contradicting issues between MacPorts, Brew and Clover under Xcode 10 and 10.14. 

• Like 1

So, problem with mtoc.new seems to be the location

it looks for it in

/usr/local/bin/

but we actually install it in

/opt/local/bin/

The problem is that...even after changing ebuild.sh to use

local LOCALBIN="/opt/local/bin"

it still fails to find it for some reason... I'm sure I'm probably doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

@Philip Petev,

I re-upgraded to 10.14, upgrading previously also Brew and MacPorts, as it can't be done subsequently. 

Just trying to build once more Clover using your now officially distributed Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7....

Seems that most of the improvements introduced by @vector sigma yesterday have been lost on the way... 

With Xcode 10 under 10.14, Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7 again uses Xcode 5 toolchain instead of Xcode 8 toolchain

When executing Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7 with option (5), the script again crashes at 

442446007_Screenshot2018-06-16at12_58_45.png.256c491e3d6f2c02e6102b91e1a08aa5.png

Problems that we already successfully fixed and satisfactorily resolved yesterday. 

What to do? 

The old script of @vector sigma still works flawless until it creates a reproducible KP while generating gettext on my newly upgraded 10.14 system (the entire system always freezes now at this step of the package building process). 

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

20 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

@Philip Petev,

I re-upgraded to 10.14, upgrading previously also Brew and MacPorts, as it can't be done subsequently. 

Just trying to build once more Clover using your now officially distributed Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7....

Seems that most of the improvements introduced by @vector sigma yesterday have been lost on the way... 

With Xcode 10 under 10.14, Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7 again uses Xcode 5 toolchain instead of Xcode 8 toolchain

When executing Build_Clover.command v.4.8.7 with option (5), the script again crashes at 

442446007_Screenshot2018-06-16at12_58_45.png.256c491e3d6f2c02e6102b91e1a08aa5.png

A problem that we already successfully fixed and satisfactorily resolved yesterday. 

What to do? 

The old script of @vector sigma still works flawless. 

Both MacPorts and Brew don't support Mojave yet, so I think the problem is with some or both of them. The only functional difference between his script and mine is the following line:

export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"

at the beginning of the script and I think that's not the reason for the script to work on your machine. I also have MacPorts installed on mine, so /opt/local/bin has higher priority than the one above and yet:

philip@HackMini:~$ which ar
/usr/bin/ar
philip@HackMini:~$

That means MacPorts has no such binary and that binary (or more likely the configure script locates a wrong one) is the cause on your machine according to the mtoc build log.

4 minutes ago, FredWst said:

Hi,

From fresh git edk2 + clover : ApfsDriverLoader.efi does not works. (Build with Build_Clover.command)

Works with macbuild.tool.

Something like a log maybe? No one here is a diviner.

Edited by Philip Petev
  • Haha 1