Build_Clover.command, another Script to build standard Clover (or customized)

Micky1979
2,126 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vector sigma said:

nope, it's installed by buildmtoc.sh:

cmd="install -c -s -m 555 efitools/mtoc.NEW ${PREFIX}/bin"

hope you quit the script before retry

Yes I started from scratch but used Build_clover.command v.4.8.6 and not Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command.zip. Maybe that's why? I also did not replace CloverPrefpane, CloverUpdater and utils. 

Just a standard Build_clover.command v.4.8.6 build + a copy of MTOC.NEW to ~/src/opt/local/bin/ before executing (5). I cross-checked: There was MTOC instead of MTOC.NEW in  ~/src/opt/local/bin/, before executing (5). Without the additional copy of MTOC.NEW to ~/src/opt/local/bin/, (5) would fail.  

19 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Just a standard Build_clover.command v.4.8.6 build + a copy of MTOC.NEW to ~/src/opt/local/bin/ before executing (5). I cross-checked: There was MTOC instead of MTOC.NEW in  ~/src/opt/local/bin/, before executing (5). Without the additional copy of MTOC.NEW to ~/src/opt/local/bin/, (5) would fail.  

Slice removed it from ebuild.sh, but Build_Clover.command untouched still unzip mtoc.NEW.zip and create a symlink. ...but have a short life and is old.

1030324111_Senzatitolo.thumb.png.20300e4881f36944cb5209085940858f.png

additionally are you using the XCODE5 toochain instead of the reccomended XCODE8 because of a bug

detecting Xcode since treat 10 (the version) like is 1

if [[ "$XCODE" == "" ]]; then
	local xcversion=$(/usr/bin/xcodebuild -version | grep 'Xcode' | awk '{print $NF}')
	case "$xcversion" in
		[1-6]* | 7 | 7.[0-2]*) XCODE="XCODE5"; LTO_FLAG="--no-lto";;
		7.[34]*) XCODE="XCODE5";;
		8*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
		9*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
		*) printError "Unknown Xcode version format, exiting!\n"; exit 1;;
	esac
fi

instead of:

local xcversion=$(/usr/bin/xcodebuild -version | grep 'Xcode' | awk '{print $NF}')
	case "$xcversion" in
		6* | 7 | 7.[0-2]*) XCODE="XCODE5"; LTO_FLAG="--no-lto";;
		8*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
		9*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
        1*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
	esac
fi

well, may be that Xcode 4 and 5 need to be added, this is easy.. but anyway those OSes are 6/7 years old

Edited by vector sigma

18 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

Slice removed it from ebuild.sh, but Build_Clover.command untouched still unzip mtoc.NEW.zip and create a symlink. ...but have a short life and is old.

1030324111_Senzatitolo.thumb.png.20300e4881f36944cb5209085940858f.png

additionally are you using the XCODE5 toochain instead of the reccomended XCODE8 because of a bug

detecting Xcode since treat 10 (the version) like is 1

case "$xcversion" in
		[1-6]* | 7 | 7.[0-2]*) XCODE="XCODE5"; LTO_FLAG="--no-lto";;
		8*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
		9*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
	esac
fi

instead of:

case "$xcversion" in
		6* | 7 | 7.[0-2]*) XCODE="XCODE5"; LTO_FLAG="--no-lto";;
		8*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
		9*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
        1*) XCODE="XCODE8";;
	esac
fi

1.) yea, maybe it's life might be really very short then.. :P ... right after executing (2) or even right after the initial Build-Clover.command execution, it is not anymore in ~/src/opt/local/bin/ :drool: One just finds mtoc and not mtoc.NEW.. 

2.) But in the terminal it always states "Toolchain = Xcode 8", see blow: 

1825204301_Screenshot2018-06-14at23_49_46.png.3d500eada6e0c1cdf121d1d980a9a4c6.png

I know that your codes might say something different :wink_anim:...

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

15 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

I know that your codes might say something different :wink_anim:...

..yes, this can only happen if are you using Xcode 9.x (can run from other partiotions as well), or if you overriden the XCODE variable in BuildCloverConfig.txt. No other possibilities since the case statement I show you cannot be matter of discussion:wink_anim:

easily discoverable by running:

/usr/bin/xcodebuild -version

Edited by vector sigma

14 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

..yes, this can only happen if are you using Xcode 9.x (can run from other partiotions as well), or if you overriden the XCODE variable in BuildCloverConfig.txt. No other possibilities since the case statement I show you cannot be matter of discussion:wink_anim:

easily discoverable by running:

/usr/bin/xcodebuild -version

:P

1496825167_Screenshot2018-06-15at00_19_12.png.db6030d8fcc2555f59c15bf89c2bf4cc.png

In fact what I said at the very beginning... I executed Build_Clover.command with Xcode 9.4 under 10.14... 

Thus, you see all previous errors have not even been Xcode 10 related... 

Now we have a comprehensive result and explanation. 

Actually a stupid n00b question at this place: :rofl: 

I already installed Xcode_10_Beta.xip, but I am still with  Xcode 9.4.. What I have to change to actually use Xcode 10?

Although I am a bit worried anyway that if I would change now to Xcode 10, the entire Clover story would start from the beginning.. :drool:  

Build_Clover script v4.8.6 with r4542 using Xcode 8.2.1 under OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 get no issue.

Thanks. :)

Spoiler

--------------------------
 Building process complete!
 --------------------------

Build info.
 ===========
  Package name: Clover_v2.4k_r4542.pkg
  MD5:          bb82b6983d4122456910ae6cb8d526e1
  Version:      v2.4k
  Stage:        v2.4k
  Date/Time:    2018-06-15 05:28:45
  Built by:     badruzeus
  Copyright     2012-2018

adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4542.pkg (deflated 1%)
  adding: Clover_v2.4k_r4542.pkg.md5 (stored 0%)
total 23416
drwxr-xr-x   9 badruzeus  staff      306 Jun 15 05:32 .
drwxr-xr-x  15 badruzeus  staff      510 Jun 15 05:32 ..
-rw-r--r--@  1 badruzeus  staff  5837424 Jun 15 05:32 Clover_v2.4k_r4542.pkg
-rw-r--r--   1 badruzeus  staff       68 Jun 15 05:32 Clover_v2.4k_r4542.pkg.md5
-rw-r--r--   1 badruzeus  staff  5761915 Jun 15 05:32 Clover_v2.4k_r4542.zip
drwxr-xr-x   3 badruzeus  staff      102 Jun 15 05:30 Resources
drwxr-xr-x   6 badruzeus  staff      204 Jun 15 05:31 build
drwxr-xr-x   3 badruzeus  staff      102 Jun 15 05:32 package
drwxr-xr-x   6 badruzeus  staff      204 Jun 15 05:31 utils
================================================================================
build started at:
Fri Jun 15 05:25:59 WIB 2018
finished at
Fri Jun 15 05:32:02 WIB 2018

Done!

<--------------------------------------------------
Clover was built successfully!

#Question: Can we use Savva's "APFSDriverLoader.efi" on Legacy Clover and now do we need to remove prev. apfs.efi from /driver64?

#EDIT: "APFSDriverLoader.efi" successfully loaded with Legacy mach, thanks.

Build_Clover script v4.8.6.txt

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Now we have a comprehensive result and explanation. 

...two days that I'm trying to explain this

1 hour ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

I already installed Xcode_10_Beta.xip, but I am still with  Xcode 9.4.. What I have to change to actually use Xcode 10?

you can use xcode-select (see 'man xcode-select') or just goes to Xcode->Preferences->Locations and set the 10 version of the command line:

clt.png.5e14facb18e901761c2377293f1be127.png

and do not forget my post here. I want to know if clover prefpane/updater works as it should and if the pkg install fine etc running from 10.14. No need to install clover to an internal hard drive, from a usb stick will be just fine and safe. Later, if no problems, I can made each makefile to build only-64 bit binaries when the kernel is >=18 (mojave) and as always for old OSes.

Although I am a bit worried anyway that if I would change now to Xcode 10, the entire Clover story would start from the beginning.. :drool:  

reversible.

• Like 2

Thus, you see all previous errors have not even been Xcode 10 related... 

sure was. Your OS sure claim that Xcode 9 isn't supported if you are running from the GUI... you was just using the wrong command line tools.

...and something is changed..so needs modifications..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

...two days that I'm trying to explain this

you can use xcode-select (see 'man xcode-select') or just goes to Xcode->Preferences->Locations and set the 10 version of the command line:

clt.png.5e14facb18e901761c2377293f1be127.png

and do not forget my post here. I want to know if clover prefpane/updater works as it should and if the pkg install fine etc running from 10.14. No need to install clover to an internal hard drive, from a usb stick will be just fine and safe. Later, if no problems, I can made each makefile to build only-64 bit binaries when the kernel is >=18 (mojave) and as always for old OSes.

reversible.

I will certainly not forget about your posts and come back with new tests and esults if they do not already bother others..

But I guess this will rather happen tomorrow..

2 am here.. Good night guys, at least to all sharing the same time zone..

And once more many thanks to you @vector sigma , @Slice and @Mork vom Ork for all kind help and nice collaboration up to now! 

Edited by KGP-iMacPro
  • Like 1

@vector sigma,

one last test before jumping to bed ...

I am now with Xcode 10 and as expected,  the actual official Build_Clover.command v4.8.6 is not doing well with this Xcode version.  

1.) you are right that it would use the Xcode 5 toolchain.  

2.) there are libtool warnings 

3.) installing mtoc, again no mtoc.NEW in ~/src/opt/local/bin/

4.) Several additional errors (see debug report below)  

Tomorrow I will try your new approach and report back with new results. 

================================================================================
Select the desired architecture
	 1) Standard x64 only
	 2) ia32 and x64 (ia32 is deprecated)
	 3) ia32 only (deprecated)
	 4) Back to Main Menu
	 5) Exit
? 1

Select the desired pkg type
	 1) Standard
	 2) slim pkg that skip themes and CloverThemeManager.app
	 3) slim pkg that skip themes and CloverThemeManager.app, updater and PrefPanel
	 4) slim pkg UEFI only, without RC Scripts, themes & CTM, updater and PrefPanel
	 5) Back to Select architecture menu
	 6) Exit
? 1
Running from: macOS 10.14
Xcode 10.0
Build version 10L176w
Compiler settings
Configured with: --prefix=/Users/kgp/Downloads/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/Users/kgp/Downloads/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.10.25.5)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin18.0.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Users/kgp/Downloads/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin
BUILDTOOL is XCODE5

nasm check:
NASM version 2.13.03 compiled on Feb  7 2018
gettext check:
found gettext at /opt/local/bin
mtoc check:
mtoc not found, installing...
mtoc successfully installed in /Users/kgp/src/opt/local/bin.

Loading previous configuration from /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Conf/BuildEnv.sh
WORKSPACE: /Users/kgp/src/edk2
EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Conf
make -C Source/C
Attempting to detect HOST_ARCH from 'uname -m': x86_64
Detected HOST_ARCH of X64 using uname.
mkdir -p .
mkdir ./libs 
make -C Common
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 BasePeCoff.c -o BasePeCoff.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 BinderFuncs.c -o BinderFuncs.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 CommonLib.c -o CommonLib.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Crc32.c -o Crc32.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 Decompress.c -o Decompress.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiCompress.c -o EfiCompress.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 EfiUtilityMsgs.c -o EfiUtilityMsgs.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 FirmwareVolumeBuffer.c -o FirmwareVolumeBuffer.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 FvLib.c -o FvLib.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 MemoryFile.c -o MemoryFile.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 MyAlloc.c -o MyAlloc.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 OsPath.c -o OsPath.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 ParseGuidedSectionTools.c -o ParseGuidedSectionTools.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 ParseInf.c -o ParseInf.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 PeCoffLoaderEx.c -o PeCoffLoaderEx.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 SimpleFileParsing.c -o SimpleFileParsing.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 StringFuncs.c -o StringFuncs.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 TianoCompress.c -o TianoCompress.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 PcdValueCommon.c -o PcdValueCommon.o
ar crs ../libs/libCommon.a BasePeCoff.o BinderFuncs.o CommonLib.o Crc32.o Decompress.o EfiCompress.o EfiUtilityMsgs.o FirmwareVolumeBuffer.o FvLib.o MemoryFile.o MyAlloc.o OsPath.o ParseGuidedSectionTools.o ParseInf.o PeCoffLoaderEx.o SimpleFileParsing.o StringFuncs.o TianoCompress.o PcdValueCommon.o
/opt/local/bin/ranlib: object: ../libs/libCommon.a(BasePeCoff.o) malformed object (unknown load command 1)
ar: internal ranlib command failed
make[2]: *** [../libs/libCommon.a] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Common] Error 2
make: *** [Source/C] Error 2
Build environment: Darwin-18.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Build start time: 02:22:21, Jun.15 2018

WORKSPACE        = /Users/kgp/src/edk2
ECP_SOURCE       = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_SOURCE       = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EFI_SOURCE       = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH        = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Conf

Architecture(s)  = X64
Build target     = RELEASE
Toolchain        = XCODE5

Active Platform          = /Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/AptioFixPkg.dsc

Processing meta-data .. done!
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]
[CC] DriverEntryPoint
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
[CC] Hid
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiDriverEntryPoint
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiHiiServicesLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiLibPrint
[CC] UsbDxeLib
[CC] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiHiiServicesLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
[SLINK] UefiUsbLib
[SLINK] UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
[CC] DevicePathUtilities
[CC] MemoryAllocationLib
[CC] UefiNotTiano
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiBootServicesTableLib
[CC] SetMem
[SLINK] UefiMemoryAllocationLib
[CC] DebugLib
[SLINK] UefiBootServicesTableLib
[CC] HiiLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]
[CC] PrintLibInternal
[SLINK] BaseDebugLibNull
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]
[CC] PcdLib
[CC] ScanMem64Wrapper
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]
[CC] UefiDriverModel
[CC] CheckSum
[SLINK] BasePcdLibNull
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseRngLib/BaseRngLib.inf [X64]
[CC] PrintLib
[CC] HiiString
[CC] IoLibMmioBuffer
[CC] ScanMem32Wrapper
[CC] DevicePathToText
[SLINK] BasePrintLib
[CC] SwitchStack
[CC] ApplicationEntryPoint
[CC] BaseRng
[CC] ScanMem16Wrapper
[CC] Console
[CC] HiiLanguage
[SLINK] UefiApplicationEntryPoint
[CC] SwapBytes64
[CC] IoHighLevel
[SLINK] BaseRngLib
[SLINK] UefiHiiLib
[CC] ScanMem8Wrapper
[CC] SwapBytes32
[CC] IoLibGcc
[CC] ZeroMemWrapper
[CC] SwapBytes16
[CC] IoLib
[CC] UefiLib
[CC] CompareMemWrapper
[ASM] CpuSleep
[SLINK] UefiLib
[CC] LongJump
[CC] SetMem64Wrapper
[CC] DevicePathFromText
[CC] SetJump
[CC] SetMem32Wrapper
[CC] RShiftU64
[CC] UefiDevicePathLib
[CC] SetMem16Wrapper
[SLINK] UefiDevicePathLib
[CC] RRotU64
[NASM] IoFifo
[SLINK] BaseIoLibIntrinsic
[CC] SetMemWrapper
[ASM] CpuFlushTlb
[CC] RRotU32
[SLINK] BaseCpuLib
[CC] CopyMemWrapper
[CC] MultU64x64
[CC] IsZeroBufferWrapper
[CC] MultU64x32
[CC] MultS64x64
[CC] MemLibGeneric
[CC] ModU64x32
[CC] MemLibGuid
[CC] LShiftU64
[CC] CopyMem
[SLINK] BaseMemoryLib
[CC] LRotU64
[CC] LRotU32
[CC] LowBitSet64
[CC] LowBitSet32
[CC] HighBitSet64
[CC] HighBitSet32
[CC] GetPowerOfTwo64
[CC] GetPowerOfTwo32
[CC] DivU64x64Remainder
[CC] DivU64x32Remainder
[CC] DivU64x32
[CC] DivS64x64Remainder
[CC] ARShiftU64
[CC] BitField
[CC] CpuDeadLoop
[CC] Cpu
[CC] LinkedList
[CC] SafeString
[CC] String
[CC] FilePaths
[NASM] Thunk16
[NASM] WriteTr
[CC] Non-existing
[CC] Math64
[CC] Unaligned
[CC] X86WriteIdtr
[CC] X86WriteGdtr
[CC] X86Thunk
[CC] X86ReadIdtr
[CC] X86ReadGdtr
[CC] X86Msr
[CC] X86GetInterruptState
[CC] X86FxSave
[CC] X86FxRestore
[CC] X86EnablePaging64
[CC] X86EnablePaging32
[CC] X86DisablePaging64
[CC] X86DisablePaging32
[CC] X86RdRand
[CC] X86PatchInstruction
[CC] GccInline
[ASM] SwitchStack
[ASM] SetJump
[ASM] LongJump
[ASM] EnableDisableInterrupts
[ASM] DisablePaging64
[ASM] CpuId
[ASM] CpuIdEx
[ASM] EnableCache
[ASM] DisableCache
[ASM] RdRand
[CC] ChkStkGcc
libtool: warning same member name (LongJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/LongJump.obj and: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/LongJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
libtool: warning same member name (SetJump.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SetJump.obj and: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SetJump.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
libtool: warning same member name (SwitchStack.obj) in output file used for input files: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/SwitchStack.obj and: /Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib/OUTPUT/X64/SwitchStack.obj (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
[SLINK] BaseLib
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/CleanNvram/CleanNvram.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix.inf [X64]
[CC] CleanNvram
[CC] VerifyMsrE2
[CC] AptioMemoryFix
[CC] AmiKeycode
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] AutoGen
[CC] AmiPointer
[SLINK] CleanNvram
[CC] BootArgs
[SLINK] VerifyMsrE2
[CC] AmiShim
[CC] BootFixes
[CC] AmiShimPs2Map
[CC] AmiShimEfiMap
[CC] CustomSlide
[DLINK1] VerifyMsrE2
/bin/sh: /Users/kgp/src/opt/local/bin/mtoc.NEW: No such file or directory
make: *** [/Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2/DEBUG/VerifyMsrE2.efi] Error 127

build.py...
 : error 7000: Failed to execute command
	make tbuild [/Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/AptioFixPkg/Application/CleanNvram/CleanNvram]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioInputFix/AptioInputFix]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/kgp/src/edk2/Build/AptioFixPkg/RELEASE_XCODE5/X64/AptioFixPkg/Platform/AptioMemoryFix/AptioMemoryFix]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/kgp/src/edk2/AptioFixPkg/Application/VerifyMsrE2/VerifyMsrE2.inf [X64, XCODE5, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 02:22:28, Jun.15 2018
Build total time: 00:00:07

boot6
TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/kgp/src/opt/local
MTOC_PREFIX: /Users/kgp/src/opt/local/bin/
NASM_PREFIX: /opt/local/bin/
NASM_VER: 2.13.03
Building from: /Users/kgp/src/edk2
Building tools as they are not found
make -C Source/C
Attempting to detect HOST_ARCH from 'uname -m': x86_64
Detected HOST_ARCH of X64 using uname.
mkdir -p .
make -C Common
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
mkdir ./bin
make -C VfrCompile VfrLexer.h
BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/dlg
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_p.c
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_a.c
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c main.c
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  err.c -o err.o
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 ../support/set/set.c
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  support.c -o support.o
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  output.c -o output.o
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  relabel.c -o relabel.o
cc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  automata.c -o automata.o
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -o ./dlg dlg_p.o dlg_a.o main.o err.o set.o support.o output.o relabel.o automata.o
BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/antlr
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  antlr.c -o antlr.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  scan.c -o scan.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  err.c -o err.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  bits.c -o bits.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  build.c -o build.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fset2.c -o fset2.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fset.c -o fset.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  gen.c -o gen.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  globals.c -o globals.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  hash.c -o hash.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  lex.c -o lex.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  main.c -o main.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  misc.c -o misc.o
gcc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c -o set.o ../support/set/set.c
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  pred.c -o pred.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  egman.c -o egman.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  mrhoist.c -o mrhoist.o
gcc -c -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536  fcache.c -o fcache.o
gcc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN  -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -o ./antlr antlr.o scan.o err.o bits.o build.o fset2.o fset.o gen.o globals.o hash.o lex.o main.o misc.o set.o pred.o egman.o mrhoist.o fcache.o
Pccts/antlr/antlr -CC -e3 -ck 3 -k 2 -fl VfrParser.dlg -ft VfrTokens.h -o . VfrSyntax.g
Antlr parser generator   Version 1.33MR33   1989-2001
VfrSyntax.g, line 2018: warning: predicate: LT(i) missing, bad, or with i=0; assuming i=1
VfrSyntax.g, line 2023: warning: predicate: LT(i) missing, bad, or with i=0; assuming i=1
VfrSyntax.g, line 3651: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
VfrSyntax.g, line 3660: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
VfrSyntax.g, line 3669: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
VfrSyntax.g, line 3679: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
VfrSyntax.g, line 3709: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
VfrSyntax.g, line 3718: warning: alts 1 and 2 of {..} ambiguous upon ( ";" RefreshGuid GuidOp Locked Image EndIf InconsistentIf DisableIf SuppressIf Default GrayOutIf )
Pccts/dlg/dlg -C2 -i -CC -cl VfrLexer -o . VfrParser.dlg
dlg  Version 1.33MR33   1989-2001

make -C BrotliCompress
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 tools/bro.c -o tools/bro.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 common/dictionary.c -o common/dictionary.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/bit_reader.c -o dec/bit_reader.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/decode.c -o dec/decode.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/huffman.c -o dec/huffman.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 dec/state.c -o dec/state.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/backward_references.c -o enc/backward_references.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/bit_cost.c -o enc/bit_cost.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/block_splitter.c -o enc/block_splitter.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/brotli_bit_stream.c -o enc/brotli_bit_stream.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/cluster.c -o enc/cluster.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/compress_fragment.c -o enc/compress_fragment.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.c -o enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/encode.c -o enc/encode.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/entropy_encode.c -o enc/entropy_encode.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/histogram.c -o enc/histogram.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/literal_cost.c -o enc/literal_cost.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/memory.c -o enc/memory.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/metablock.c -o enc/metablock.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/static_dict.c -o enc/static_dict.o
gcc  -c -MD -fshort-wchar -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-result -nostdlib -c -g  -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 enc/utf8_util.c -o enc/utf8_util.o
gcc -o ../bin/Brotli  tools/bro.o common/dictionary.o dec/bit_reader.o dec/decode.o dec/huffman.o dec/state.o enc/backward_references.o enc/bit_cost.o enc/block_splitter.o enc/brotli_bit_stream.o enc/cluster.o enc/compress_fragment.o enc/compress_fragment_two_pass.o enc/encode.o enc/entropy_encode.o enc/histogram.o enc/literal_cost.o enc/memory.o enc/metablock.o enc/static_dict.o enc/utf8_util.o -L../libs -lm
make -C VfrCompile
g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/AParser.cpp -o AParser.o
g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/DLexerBase.cpp -o DLexerBase.o
g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  Pccts/h/ATokenBuffer.cpp -o ATokenBuffer.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result EfiVfrParser.cpp -o EfiVfrParser.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrLexer.cpp -o VfrLexer.o
g++ -c -DPCCTS_USE_NAMESPACE_STD -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2  VfrSyntax.cpp -o VfrSyntax.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrFormPkg.cpp -o VfrFormPkg.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrError.cpp -o VfrError.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrUtilityLib.cpp -o VfrUtilityLib.o
g++ -c -I Pccts/h -I .. -I ../Include/Common -I ../Include/ -I ../Include/IndustryStandard -I ../Common/ -I .. -I . -I ../Include/X64/  -O2 -Wno-unused-result VfrCompiler.cpp -o VfrCompiler.o
g++ -o ../bin/VfrCompile  AParser.o DLexerBase.o ATokenBuffer.o EfiVfrParser.o VfrLexer.o VfrSyntax.o VfrFormPkg.o VfrError.o VfrUtilityLib.o VfrCompiler.o -L../libs -lCommon
ld: archive has no table of contents file '../libs/libCommon.a' for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [../bin/VfrCompile] Error 1
make[1]: *** [VfrCompile] Error 2
make: *** [Source/C] Error 2

o_Ops, ./ebuild.sh exited with error(s), aborting..
logout

[Process completed]

7 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

Clover commits r4540 introduce new apfsDriverloader in mandatory but I can't find it when I compile.

Any ideas, please

Just manually place it from external source, I guess.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

Just manually place it from external source, I guess.

Thanks a lot :) I think so

But in 4540 commits below I don't understand how to do it (I use Bluid_clover.command script)

--- a/ebuild.sh
+++ b/ebuild.sh
@@ -747,6 +747,7 @@
     export BUILD_DIR="${WORKSPACE}/Build/Clover/${BUILDTARGET}_${TOOLCHAIN}"
     export BUILD_DIR_ARCH="${BUILD_DIR}/$TARGETARCH"
     export APTIO_BUILD_DIR="${WORKSPACE}/Build/AptioFixPkg/${BUILDTARGET}_${TOOLCHAIN}/$TARGETARCH"
+	export APFS_BUILD_DIR="${WORKSPACE}/Build/ApfsSupportPkg/${BUILDTARGET}_${TOOLCHAIN}/$TARGETARCH"

echo Compressing DUETEFIMainFv.FV ...
     "$BASETOOLS_DIR"/LzmaCompress -e -o "${BUILD_DIR}/FV/DUETEFIMAINFV${TARGETARCH}.z" "${BUILD_DIR}/FV/DUETEFIMAINFV${TARGETARCH}.Fv"
@@ -936,8 +937,9 @@
       do
         copyBin "$BUILD_DIR_ARCH"/$efi.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/$efi-64.efi
       done
-    copyBin "$APTIO_BUILD_DIR"/AptioMemoryFix.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/
-	  copyBin "$APTIO_BUILD_DIR"/AptioInputFix.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/
+      copyBin "$APTIO_BUILD_DIR"/AptioMemoryFix.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/
+	    copyBin "$APTIO_BUILD_DIR"/AptioInputFix.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/
+	    copyBin "$APFS_BUILD_DIR"/ApfsDriverLoader.efi "$CLOVER_PKG_DIR"/drivers-Off/drivers64UEFI/

# Applications
       echo "Copy Applications:"

Edit:  I just saw the clover explanation r4540----> external driver

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 1

@vector sigma,

Just started from scratch with your new approach under Xcode 10. 

After removing ~/src, executing Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command and replacing CloverPrefpane, CloverUpdater and utils, there is neither mtoc nor mtoc.NEW in ~/src/opt/local/bin/

1343967787_Screenshot2018-06-15at09_42_35.png.033fd51ef8427b2595bc7379b77fe76b.png

After restarting the script and executing (5), Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command tries to create mtoc but fails. 

560957980_Screenshot2018-06-15at09_34_55.png.4f70c0ca5eb543f65820990421f35944.png

Can you check the code and maybe comeback with an updated version for testing? Or did I do something wrong at some place?

I have some appointment now outside, will be back in 3 hours and will continue with the testing as soon I find your reply. 

Edited by KGP-iMacPro
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 3:03 AM, Zenith432 said:

For sports, I built everything including boot6, boot7 on Fedora 28 (GCC 8.1.1, nasm 2.13.03) and installed on USB stick.  All variants work (UEFI  boot + both legacy boot).

With -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS -D ENABLE_USB_XHCI

OK, thanks for the hints.. I marked this as #SOLVED after installing GCC8.0.1 (though Build_script uses 5.3) and JDK-8-u171 (the last one I also am not sure is necessary, but my problem has gone) under Ubuntu 18.04.

Spoiler

badruzeus@Asus-A43SJ:~$ sudo apt-get install gcc-8 g++-8
badruzeus@Asus-A43SJ:~$ sudo update-alternatives --config gcc
There are 2 choices for the alternative gcc (providing /usr/bin/gcc).

Selection    Path            Priority   Status
------------------------------------------------------------
  0            /usr/bin/gcc-5   60        auto mode
* 1            /usr/bin/gcc-5   60        manual mode
  2            /usr/bin/gcc-8   60        manual mode

Press <enter> to keep the current choice[*], or type selection number: 2
update-alternatives: using /usr/bin/gcc-8 to provide /usr/bin/gcc (gcc) in manual mode
badruzeus@Asus-A43SJ:~$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_171"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)

Build_Clover script v4.8.6_gcc_r4542.zip

preboot_r4542_gcc8_ub18.04.zip

Edited by Badruzeus

Hey guys,

Today I tried to build Clover using the UDK2018 method in Mojave. And...it failed again with the same Error 65 (with new sources, since with the old ones, I had some conflicts). Now, I tried to build in High Sierra, and even though it did build successfully, the removal of mtoc was probably still missing a few steps, cause I was getting the same errors all of you guys were reporting here. No point to post them again.

So I'm guessing there are still some changes needed in Clover sources for successfully compiling with Mojave using that method. :) Probably some cleanup is also necessary to get rid of all the 32-bit legacy stuff.

Anyway, you guys have done a great job here. I can't wait to give it a try for myself when I get home. :) 

• Like 1

This error

/opt/local/bin/ranlib: object: ../libs/libCommon.a(BasePeCoff.o) malformed object (unknown load command 1)
ar: internal ranlib command failed

appears because of -flto

Remove LTO from XCODE rules.

4 hours ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

@vector sigma,

Just started from scratch with your new approach under Xcode 10. 

After removing ~/src, executing Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command and replacing CloverPrefpane, CloverUpdater and utils, there is neither mtoc nor mtoc.NEW in ~/src/opt/local/bin/

1343967787_Screenshot2018-06-15at09_42_35.png.033fd51ef8427b2595bc7379b77fe76b.png

After restarting the script and executing (5), Build_Clover_mojave_Xcode10.command tries to create mtoc but fails. 

560957980_Screenshot2018-06-15at09_34_55.png.4f70c0ca5eb543f65820990421f35944.png

Can you check the code and maybe comeback with an updated version for testing? Or did I do something wrong at some place?

I have some appointment now outside, will be back in 3 hours and will continue with the testing as soon I find your reply. 

Bro', is written to your screen shot, post the log at /Users/kgp/src/tools/logs/mtoc.make.log.txt

3 hours ago, Slice said:

Hi @vector sigma,

I give you permission to commit to Clover. So you can make changes to the Package by yourself.

First you have to redownload sources as a registered developer.

... working on it, thanks

3 hours ago, arsradu said:

Well, someone got promoted! :))

Congrats, @vector sigma! Looking forward to see the results.

What to say, I like to play with these things:D

• Like 1