Leopard build 9A283 has leaked!

MacAddict

158 posts in this topic

I'm on the new leopard build. The share with ichat doesn't work anymore. Also the backdrops are all screwed up. When you get out of picture put the filter on and drag a picture to preview window your face becomes the color of the background you chose.

It seems to replace dark areas with your image file, and bright areas show through from your iSight. And yeah, the share with iChat is broken.

Can anyone pm me or IM me at ipodboy61@mac.com with ichat 

to help me get the new build 9A283.

:angel:       :D

It seems to replace dark areas with your image file, and bright areas show through from your iSight. And yeah, the share with iChat is broken.

:D

yup, damn apple :angel:

have you also noticed that when you type to reply a post here the text appears realy slowly, how do i fix this in safari for leopard

i installed this last version yesterday. i think that the really important thing is that apple totally left the NetInfo architecture. No idea where accounts settings are now, maybe is it using the classic unix way?

Think about it this way... given the severe issues with the WWDC release (like the inability to type up a text document, create a presentation, or reliably use Apple applications without crashing the entire system), I am sure holding off before using it.

I mean, I love the whole idea of trying it out, but I cant do it until the weekend, and only then if I can make sure that if I need to write an e-mail, I can see what I am typing when I get beyond one screen.

Let me say first of all, _especially_ to "Ipodboy" or whatever who just signed up to spam everyone PM's on this stuff:

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR AN OINK INVITE OR THE TORRENT / FILE.

It's getting extremely annoying. I won't give them out, I won't even reply.

Think about it this way... given the severe issues with the WWDC release (like the inability to type up a text document, create a presentation, or reliably use Apple applications without crashing the entire system), I am sure holding off before using it.

I mean, I love the whole idea of trying it out, but I cant do it until the weekend, and only then if I can make sure that if I need to write an e-mail, I can see what I am typing when I get beyond one screen.

Well, it's still a developer's preview build - not even close to a Release Candidate or Beta even. So as I said in the heyday of the WWDC release: It's a dev preview. Get over it. It most likely hasn't fixed issues in iLife or iWork apps, because, surprise surprise, it's not important to the process of developers.

Anyway, hearing that more people are getting it is good. Also, I think the redistribution is blazing fast, especially compared to the 10.4.7 Universal Server seed that began at the same source, and then took about 2, two and a half months to get to the other trackers.

Wuhl, I had a link and was downloading at 350-400kbps (I mean screamin') until the location of my source was posted here. Then the connection went dead and nothing since. I was hoping that this latest version would run on my FW800. The last version runs on my Cube just fine, but not my FW800.

I waited over a day for the original and this last DL was going to be hours. But no more. I have a big chunk and that's it. I fire things back up every so often hoping it'll start up again but it hasn't and I doubt it will. I don't know whether to chalk it up to luck, timing, or people that couldn't wait and ruined the fun for the rest of us.

:gun: . . . fb

STOP PMING ME FOR INVITES!

Don't even install this, the previous build was much more stable than this one.

Apple needs to fixed everything i noticed in the first minute seconds of booting into leopard.

Can you specify the problems with this release ?

It would be appreciated!