Help for Z97x-ud3h-bk rev1.2 DSDT

arminmacx

5 posts in this topic

Hi

Im already make progress in building my dsdt based on F8 Bios version of my mobo z97x-ud3h-bk, but there is a problem that I can't figure it out.

I already add my audio to HDEF section with working Layout-id which is 1, and I changing my usb from EHC1 to EH01 and EHC2 to EH02 but when I install or add my patched DSDT to my EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched and restart I don't get my usb and audio work. But when I add Rehab fackPCIID & FackPCIID_XHCIMux kexts to S/L/E and repair and reboot my usb 2 and 3 work fine but even if I try to install AppleHDA or AppleALC kexts to S/L/E I don't get audio to work. (FYI the audio problem only avail;able in macOS Sierra ) but if I'm in El Capitan when I install AppleALC kext my audio works fine but again without kext its not working.

I attached my edited DSDT.aml so please look at it and tell me if I made mistake(s) in my dsdt.

I don't want to install kexts for this 2 drive anymore because each update to os clean them and I need to reinstall them again or in worst scenario like now when i install macOS Sierra I can't get my audio work no matter what I install

DSDT.aml-working.zip

config.plist.zip

hello

the dsdt u post have several errors

u can test this one .. just remember if u go use patched dsdt .. don't use any clover dsdt fix ..

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

good hack

Hi

thnx for edit my dsdt but im still dont get usb3 to work and there is no audio.

i still need to install few kext to make it work.

i sent you my origin and untouch dsdt and ssdt that i made from clover menu so you can see those too.

PS : my mother board was ga-z97x-ud3h-bk rev1.2

DSDT origin.zip

post-114539-0-14304500-1468250918_thumb.png

hello

man .. u only don't need extra kext .. if u get a mac ..

if u think with a patched dsdt .. u have a mac .. get real .. if so i will have several mac ..

good hack

hello

man .. u only don't need extra kext .. if u get a mac ..

if u think with a patched dsdt .. u have a mac .. get real .. if so i will have several mac ..

good hack

hi

man u misundrestand me and im miss undrestand dsdt. i thought if you can add you code or fix your code in dsdt you can get it work without kext.