How to Install El Capitan on i5-4690k | Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H-BK | 8gb DDR3 RAM

temnt

2 posts in this topic

My Full Specification:

LG 27inch  LED & LG 22inch LED

Logitech PS2 Keyboard (Thinking get Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse) & Logitech USB Mouse m105

Intel i5-4690k

Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H-BK

8gb DDR3 RAM & 4gb DDR3 Ram

Intel 4600 HD Graphics Card

no nvidia graphics card

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD

I m trying to install El Capitan 10.11.5 But I have got various issues while doing it.

Like not booting, getting black screen after boot bios, ps2 keyboard sometimes stop working....

If Someone Successfully install El Capitan on a System Similar to Mine.. Anybody installed el capitan on other similar system. Please Help Me with configuring and install on it..

It would really helpful if you tell me method you used to install and tools with version nos. (files you Config some or installed).

May be I asking lot but if you can please help me

Thank you

I have a similar problem. I have a Z97X-UD7 TH - Intel 4790K - Invidia GTX-760 32 GB RAM and liquid cooling in a G5 MacPro case.

It is currently running Mavericks and Yosemite on individual Fusion drives. I can not, however get 10.11 to load.

I am using a 16GB USB flash drive loaded with ElCapitan.app and loaded with Clover boot loader. I use nv_disable=1 during a verbose boot and it always gets me to a bright screen but not to the installer screen. I am also not sure why the installer won't load?