macOS-Sierra success

eSaF

11 posts in this topic

Happy to report (Slightly late to the party) and post a screen shot of my success at macOS-Sierra installation using just purely 'Pandora's box', (By the way guys, this app is absolutely golden - THANKS to all the guys in its developement) from making the install usb drive right through to the install on the ssd drive. The audio was the only fly in the ointment but 'Mirone Apple HDA's' fix within Pandora's Box saved the day. Every thing works, don't know about usb 3.0 capability as I don't have any devices to check that fact, but bluetooth, wireless, iMessage/F-Time etc etc all working - quite looking forward to final release in the fall.

post-1254664-0-89918500-1467471837_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

CPU = Intel 3.50 i7 - 4770K

MB   = GA-Z87X-OC FORCE

GPU = ATI RADEON 5770 Series

No dedicated sound card installed, using on board sound.

what about your bootloader, did you use clover?

what about your smbios?

did you edit something in dsdt or try some applehda.kext patching?

Yes I used the latest version of Clover at the time of release, opted for iMac 14.2 closest to my specs and used Myron's Apple HDA fix in Pandora' Box to get sound working - everything was obtained from Pandora's Box including the usb installer - hope this helps. - Extra info, just got iTune movie and trailers to work after waiting years for a fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your expierence will be the worst as possible, dont do that.

My Mavericks running at Corei7 first generation its perfect with the drivers of external sound interfaces and pro tools stuff, Yosemite was the ultimate limit.

• Like 1