No need to delete IONVMeFamily.kext when using spoofed class-code.
Thanks so much for your support and guide. without you i could not use my nvme.
Now i understood my problem. but could you help again to check my steps below for re-install os to use class-code spoof
1. install osx with IONVMeFamily.kext and KextsToPatch as #8 guided
2. Create ssdt and edit _DSM
3. create HackrNVMeFamily-10-12_3.kext (with spoof option)
4. delete IONVMeFamily.kext and also KextsToPatch in config.plist as i added on step 1
5. install HackrNVMeFamily-10-12_3.kext
one more thing, about editing _DSM. on the topic of tonymac. you show :
but on github you show:
the value(Find and replace) are different. which i should to do ?
<data> fields in a plist are encoded in base64.
ProBook-4540s:~ Admin$ echo -n X0RTTQ==|base64 --decode|xxd 00000000: 5f44 534d _DSM ProBook-4540s:~ Admin$ echo -n WERTTQ==|base64 --decode|xxd 00000000: 5844 534d XDSM