[AMD] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

Mr. Xtreme

788 posts in this topic

what is your motherboard?

GA-990FXA-UD3

Hey man I know why!!

I have the same motherboard and had the same problem: it's not mac sierra's fault, it's the motherboard. It burned my CPU on windows 10.

The problem is that the latest BIOS version is broken (F3), when you go to sleep and turn your computer back on, the CPU fan just stops spinning (or spins very slowly), slowly killing your processor. The solution is to downgrade your BIOS to version F2 or get the F4 beta.

Wow, WTF, one of my PC has that exact same motherboard on F3 BIOS with a FX-8350 CPU and it's been up for 2 years now non stop.  It's a damn good thing I had disabled Windows suspend mode, basically the computer never sleeps except for the monitor that shuts down.  Wow... Gigabyte sucks! :P

Wow, WTF, one of my PC has that exact same motherboard on F3 BIOS with a FX-8350 CPU and it's been up for 2 years now non stop.  It's a damn good thing I had disabled Windows suspend mode, basically the computer never sleeps except for the monitor that shuts down.  Wow... Gigabyte sucks! :P

I have the same mainboard for many years and have had so far no problems with my CPU. I have not changed my cpu settings, which means that I did not overclock my cpu. Possibly  that is the reasons why the problem with the overheating of yours cpu?????

• Like 1

I have the same mainboard for many years and have had so far no problems with my CPU. I have not changed my cpu settings, which means that I did not overclock my cpu. Possibly  that is the reasons why the problem with the overheating of yours cpu?????

The problem I stated happens only when your PC goes to sleep mode and wakes back up, on version F3. If you disabled sleep mode or you're using F2, you're safe.

with temperatures no problem, even I have a chipset 990, and CPU fx 8350 after two hours of stress

however, the kernel performs well 10.12. and 10.12.1.

in 10.12.2 some preferences do not open, network type - saving energy, but this was to be expected

who installed the 10.12.2 has problems with these preferences ???

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you bronya, the kernel works very smoothly on my system, but when I boot up it says: 

busy timeout[0], (60s), kextd wait(0) : 'AppleACPICPU"

Then, after a while, my Login appears and everything works very fine.

What can I do to fix it? I tried a lot, but nothing works...

Hi ! 

attachicon.gif10.12.1_amd.png

Try kernel for 10.12.1 ! For old cpu's I dunno . 

Download  -> attachicon.gifkernel_10.12.1.zip

I compiled full libdispatch-703.20.1 ! 

Download -> attachicon.giflibdispatch_703.20.1_full.zip

I get a kernel panic on the create an account after installing. Many people are also reporting this panic. I also upgraded from my 10.12 the panic still occurs. My cpu is FX-6300.

post-1900203-0-03098500-1482714260_thumb.jpg

I get a kernel panic on the create an account after installing. Many people are also reporting this panic. I also upgraded from my 10.12 the panic still occurs. My cpu is FX-6300.

It seems related to /System/Library/Extensions/corecrypto.kext error.

I did not have such a problem in my FX-6300 hackintosh.

Also your graphics display still showed icon glitchy which was not normal at 10.12.x

after update to 10.12.2 i received this error using the bronya   kernel:

applekeystore operation fail.

the kernel load but the graphics no. i use a lot of the boot option and dot work.  in theses both enoch and clover  the graphics don't up

I have the same error message during booting, but no issues after login desktop soon later.

The kernel is the 10.12 and 10.12.1

the kernel must be tested in that, it makes you install but it has many problems:
some preferences are not opened,
the network does not work, Siri does not work, Preview closes if they attempt to edit photos
this is the report of the 10.12.2:

Schermata 2016-12-24 alle 10.56.26.png

Schermata 2016-12-24 alle 10.56.08.png

sysctl-log.txt

• Like 1

We should work together on a solution for older CPUs!. I have used all possibilities so far to implement all CPU instructions in to kernel unfortunately all attempts were in vain. I have used all previous opcodes including others opcodes with sse4a, sse4.1 and sse4.2 ....unfortunately again and again with the same panic message. It makes very little sense that everyone tries to cook their own soup in their kitchen. Since otherwise we will not succeed before the end of the year.

• Like 4

Spakk, Apple say that 10.12 needs sse4.1 but all the intel supported cpus also support native ssse3, old amd don't.netkas said on this topic that the corecrypto KP was part of the ssse3 instructions and that the emu is not supporting kernel modules so ssse3 is still needed for some kexts.I don't know how openemu really works but it seems that in this case you have to find a way to use double emulation ssse3 to sse3 and sse4.1 to sse3 or sse4a.If the emu is not supporting kernel modules,you will need patched kexts or a new emulator.

• Like 2

Any idea about the corecrypto panic on older CPUs? SSSE3 instruction according to Netkas. 

FX 6100 put clean 10.12.2. Kernel bronya 10.12.1 what problem can be?

flew all the first time.and then there is plugging.that such a global change?

CPUs? SSSE3  never a problem with it I didn't have

No working.

Creare install usb 10.12.1 with Enoch

Use Bronya kernel for 10.12.1

Use carlo_67 Extra folder (only replace npci=0x3000 to npci=0x2000 and add nv_disable=1)

Remove pmtelemetry.kext, AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, AppleTyMCEDriver.kext in S/L/E/

attachicon.giferror_sierra.jpg

After that, the computer enters to sleep mode

same problem,have you resolved  yet?

Can someone with FX please test this for me. I'd like to know if my source works with them or if it's just older CPUs it crashes with. Only try it on a test partition. Don't use your main System unless you know what you are doing. Thanks.

** Kernel Removed **

• Like 1

Can someone with FX please test this for me. I'd like to know if my source works with them or if it's just older CPUs it crashes with. Only try it on a test partition. Don't use your main System unless you know what you are doing. Thanks.

Two start-attempt installation!
Pictures attached!

post-1166679-0-55984000-1482944780_thumb.jpg

post-1166679-0-60199100-1482944812_thumb.jpg

Anybody has solid freeze when ssh to hachintosh box?

I tried this with both AppleIGB and Smalltree 10gbe.  Solid freeze after logout.  No error message.

I am running 12.2 with 12.1 Bronya kernel.  Click on network-shared drive or download files causes

the same freeze.

I removed all the USB fixes and plug keyboard and mouse to USB 3 ports.  Although the kernel constantly

printed out EHCI timeout messages, everything works.

Hi ! Try kernel on FX , because i compiled kernel only on old's cpu's Phenom II ! Works or don't work' on FX ! I need this know , because i no have FX cpu, because my cpu FX 8150 crashed! 

Boot process stops as shown on the picture.

Sierra kernel bronya.jpg