Glitches with the HD4600

Java Lava

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I have troubles with the graphic card onboard Intel HD4600, i have the QE/CI working but the signal shows glitches, attached screenshoots

post-900931-0-34520800-1465979411_thumb.jpg post-900931-0-09723800-1465979435_thumb.jpg

The configuration is

CPU: i5 4440
Motherboard: GA-Z87-D3H rev1.0
BIOS version: F8
Graphic card: Onboard Intel HD4600 - Discrete nVidia GTX 650
Bootloader: Clover 2k3 rev3556
OSX: Yosemite 10.10.5
SMBIOS: 14,2

If somebody want/can help me i leave you attached my config.plist and IOReg file, if you needs more files let me know please

Blas's config.plist.zip

Blas’s iMac.ioreg.zip

I attempted apply several fixes but without luck

Edit frame buffers from Toleda’s guide: No luck
Apply the Kexts FakeID …. : No luck
Try several SMBIOS: No luck
Injection way DSDT and SSDT: no luck
Try with previous versions of Azul and HD5000 kexts: No Luck

Somebody have more ideas?

Greetings

• 4 weeks later...

Try changing your ScreenResolution to 1024x768 in the clover config.plist. It worked in my case with a HD5500 card. One of the issues causing this seems to be the BIOS is not able to handle the higher resolution prior to the Intel Driver being loaded. By setting the screen resolution lower the BIOS starts up correctly and then later when the Intel driver is loaded the resolution will change to the higher settings. Was the fix for me after many days researching and trying things.

• Like 1

Try changing your ScreenResolution to 1024x768 in the clover config.plist. It worked in my case with a HD5500 card. One of the issues causing this seems to be the BIOS is not able to handle the higher resolution prior to the Intel Driver being loaded. By setting the screen resolution lower the BIOS starts up correctly and then later when the Intel driver is loaded the resolution will change to the higher settings. Was the fix for me after many days researching and trying things.

It doesn't work to me. How did you done this?

• 4 weeks later...