[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

AppleHDA needs repatching after each update, especially as DB8 brought a revised AppleHDA (v276.24) which DB7 did not (DB6/DB7=v276.23).

But since you did not specify which audio you're running...

I did repatch it for every update. But I don't know why it did not work this time. Btw, I'm using ALC255 card

So maybe you give some short instruction how run R9 290x without IGPU...?

already did but you have x99 which is a bad thing for os x and causes many issues heck we have 3 threads going on the subject check the forums

Any new about GT 610 on DP8/PB7?

Thanks.

Hello there,

The AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext hasn't been fixed yet.

I've reported the problem but no action was taken on their side. I hope they'll clear their mess in the final release.

Best regards.

• Like 1

MacOS Sierra PB7 now on App Store  :yes:

Everything went fine after update. As always, just edited applegraphicscontrol and wifi​ kext.

It may be just my impression, but I even think that with this update (PB7) my x99 system became more stable :thumbsup_anim:

edited applegraphicscontrol is just to change config2 to none??

Hello there,

The AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext hasn't been fixed yet.

I've reported the problem but no action was taken on their side. I hope they'll clear their mess in the final release.

Best regards.

We should not wait for Apple, 

it is quite likely that they do not do anything in relation 

this not be that this will in fact affect some of 

your Real Mac's.

on x79 a have the same issues. OK Thank you for help.

I don't have any issues on my x79 Sabertooth at all, works flawlessly in EL 10.11.6.  I have the Intel 12 core E5-2697 v2.  I am using the rampagedev guide. Not sure how it will work in Sierra though.

Same on the GM, 1.44.68

If anyone downloaded or installed the GM release, Please let us know about the state and the version of AMD8000Controller.kext version. Previous version was something 1.44.68 or like. Thanks.

So far, so good till now! Updated to Sierra GM directly from El Capitan. Everything it's working including sound with AppleALC -alcbeta argument.

Interface it's so smooth because of Metal Features 1v2 and Safari? Blazing fast!

I had to uninstall xtrafinder because it crashes Finder, we'll wait for an update till then.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-08%20at%2011.36.