Needing help getting ethernet working

5 posts in this topic

I have been able to successfully get my 'hack' working. However I am not able to get ethernet working in 10.11.5 for the life of me. I am using Clover v2.3k r3526 with IntelMausiEthernet v2.0.0 loaded into my kexts/10.11 folder. The problem is that when I go to About this Mac/System Report/Ethernet cards, it shows the message: "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet Cards installed". The motherboard I have is Asus Z170M-Plus (with ethernet port Intel I219-V). Has anyone had any luck with getting ethernet to work. If so, any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hello

have u try this one ?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/205771-appleintele1000ekext-for-108107106105/page-38?do=findComment&comment=2195842

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/505-appleintele1000ekext/

and is good idea always when injecting ethernet kext .. join also ionetworkfamilly from system .. u can inject the kext from inside ionetworkingfamilly /Plugins folder .. usually that kind of kext need dependencies from ionetworkingfamilly .. remember u are trying to inject a kext to cache from clover..

good hack

I have been able to successfully get my 'hack' working. However I am not able to get ethernet working in 10.11.5 for the life of me. I am using Clover v2.3k r3526 with IntelMausiEthernet v2.0.0 loaded into my kexts/10.11 folder. The problem is that when I go to About this Mac/System Report/Ethernet cards, it shows the message: "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet Cards installed". The motherboard I have is Asus Z170M-Plus (with ethernet port Intel I219-V). Has anyone had any luck with getting ethernet to work. If so, any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Maybe and maybe is your IntelMausiEthernet kext not injectable from clover folders. Try to copy it in /System/Library/Extensions and run (you might want to check the name of the kext file)

sudo chown -R 0:0 /System/Library/Extensions/IntelMausiEthernet.kext
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

and restart.