Improving sleep on Asus X550LD

kosakgroove

7 posts in this topic

So, my sleep is working 99% perfectly :D

I left it the whole night on sleep mode with 100% battery . Woke up to see it only spent 5% battery in 8 hours :D

ioreg + console.zip

I am using the patch to re enable NVIDIA on sleep and shutdown on my DSDT, it made sleep work much faster and in a more reliable way, as well as it fixed shutdown and restart.

post-1517295-0-95274500-1463645205_thumb.png

I wonder if there is a way to improve the time it takes to sleep, I am using hibernatemode 0 but it still takes quite a long time for it to sleep.. Thanks :D

What is the chipset of this Laptop?

According to what I analyzed, I'm very confused with this folder ... :wacko:

There's so many SSDTs, but you really need all that?

I've see that you use DSDT patches in our DSDT (obviously) and in config.plist, you must choose where you'll use, this can cause conflicts...
  • Like 1

I use no DSDT patches in my config.plist, only fixregions, which makes the boot time way faster.

I really need those SSDTs . I have tried out and if I delete any of them I lose native power management.

What would be your advice.

It is Haswell based so it would be the ICH8, 8-series laptop.

To make this clear, Wake from sleep is blazing fast, it s just putting it to sleep that seems delayed , computer stays fully working for like 15 secs, then goes to sleep. It is not normal and it hasn't happened to me in any of my hacks. I would love to debug the issue