Cant install El Capitan Fx 6300 PLS HELP!

dip95

33 posts in this topic

Just use the kernel. You should be ok to use the custom System.kext with these ke

still hfs set verylowdiks... problem

maybe problem with video card? or motherboard

maybe problem with video card? or motherboard

nD7OsM6WXyo.jpg

make the following test:

create a small partition with about 16 GB, then create the OS X Installer on your small partition as described

in shane's video tutorial, install Enoch bootloader and the drivers, that will work successfully.

make the following test:
create a small partition with about 16 GB, then create the OS X Installer on your small partition as described
in shane's video tutorial, install Enoch bootloader and the drivers, that will work successfully.

i created os x installer on 700gb part maybe this is problem?)

I do not think that this will cause the problem

format the hard disk with the GUID partition table and then create two equal partitions, install OS X installer on the second partition, after boot and achieve the install mode then install El Capitan on the first partition and finally delete the contents of the second partition.

it would be easier if you had an real Mac or an Hackintosh with an running El Capitan version, then you could make these process easier with EL_Capitan_HDD.app of chris111

I do not think that this will cause the problem

format the hard disk with the GUID partition table and then create two equal partitions, install OS X installer on the second partition, after boot and achieve the install mode then install El Capitan on the first partition and finally delete the contents of the second partition.

it would be easier if you had an real Mac or an Hackintosh with an running El Capitan version, then you could make these process easier with EL_Capitan_HDD.app of chris111

should i install usb fix?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/521-usb-fix-for-el-capitan/

try to fix USB slots by dsdt patch otherwise install USB Fix package

I was facing this problem and found out i forgot to copy the base system dmg, chunklist, apple diagnostics dmg and the last file to the root of the base system USB, after I did, it managed to boot it past that.