Cant install El Capitan Fx 6300 PLS HELP!

dip95

33 posts in this topic

write your full hardware specifications in your signature, otherwise nobody will help you!

upload your Extra folder, raw DSDT and the ioreg-file

upload your Extra folder, raw DSDT and the ioreg-file

after 5 minutes error ccomplete and boot continue next error: hfs: set VeryLowDisk: vol:untitled, freeblks:0, dangerlimit:12

.....because some things are missing, let me a little time to modify the files, I will upload later the files for your hardware..

In the Annex is located the Extra folder with all drivers and modified boot.plist,
did not fully modified the DSDT, installed only patches and adjusted faults, possibly should later patch the USB ...at the moment, I have little time... will make later.
Edit:
Attention!
the kernel is located in to Extra folder, therefore it is not necessary to insert the amd kernel in to S/L/kernels
which has the following advantages, after updating on a new Build the amd kernel will not be overwritten.
....after reaching the desktop, then install the Nvidia WebDriver, then change the bootarg of nv_disable=1 to nv_drive=1
...then your graphics card should work better

replace the system.kext from one of my kernel package against the orig. system.kext in S/L/E, which prevents the symbol error that occur during boot.
if you should have problems with USB ports, so then write us, or install this USB -Fix  ....but read the instructions!

Archive.zip

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

In the Annex is located the Extra folder with all drivers and modified boot.plist,
did not fully modified the DSDT, installed only patches and adjusted faults, possibly should later patch the USB ...at the moment, I have little time... will make later.
Edit:
Attention!
the kernel is located in to Extra folder, therefore it is not necessary to insert the amd kernel in to S/L/kernels
which has the following advantages, after updating on a new Build the amd kernel will not be overwritten.
....after reaching the desktop, then install the Nvidia WebDriver, then change the bootarg of nv_disable=1 to nv_drive=1
...then your graphics card should work better

replace the system.kext from one of my kernel package against the orig. system.kext in S/L/E, which prevents the symbol error that occur during boot.
if you should have problems with USB ports, so then write us, or install this USB -Fix  ....but read the instructions!

thx for help but still a same error( hfs: verylowdisk... maybe its cause my flashdrive have 8g?

sory, I have not noticed your error message.... Yes, the HDD or USB flash disk which you booting OS X causing the problems,

possible is the HDD or USB Flash Disk full or defective ? use another USB flash disk or an external HDD

sory, I have not noticed your error message.... Yes, the HDD or USB flash disk which you booting OS X causing the problems,
possible is the HDD or USB Flash Disk full or defective ? use another USB flash disk or an external HDD

on usb 10mb free after create it bootable(

do you have possibly a small external HDD that you can use as OS X Installer?....it is better to use another USB Flash Disk or an another HDD, your USB flash disk is the cause of the problem!!!

do you have possibly a small external HDD that you can use as OS X Installer?....it is better to use another USB Flash Disk or an another HDD, your USB flash disk is the cause of the problem!!!

omg again this error when i tryed to install from hdd(((

No problem.

1. check during boot, which Disk or partition is causing this error message.

2. check the HDD's or the partitions that are installed in your system, and disconnect unnecessary HDD's for the installation of OS X from SATA slot.

Check the HDD's or partitions whether this have enough disks capacity available ..... roughly >4GB, only one estimated value, without any basis, but it must not be underneath!

if this should not help, then make an image of the error message and upload it here.

I had the same phenomenon during of the installation of el capitan.

The cause was defective sectors on one of my partition and the other time was little hard drive capacity.

but it can also be in connection with the USB flash disk, now you need to find where the problem is caused. I hope it will help you further.

No problem.
1. check during boot, which Disk or partition is causing this error message.
2. check the HDD's or the partitions that are installed in your system, and disconnect unnecessary HDD's for the installation of OS X from SATA slot.
   Check the HDD's or partitions whether this have enough disks capacity available ..... roughly >4GB, only one estimated value, without any basis, but it must not be underneath!
if this should not help, then make an image of the error message and upload it here.

I had the same phenomenon during of the installation of el capitan.
The cause was defective sectors on one of my partition and the other time was little hard drive capacity.
but it can also be in connection with the USB flash disk, now you need to find where the problem is caused. I hope it will help you further.

first mount untitled part, i dont know what is it i didnt created this part:-rdm_-PfIIo.jpgsecond: xlUe-0cN3bY.jpg

Was hoping a minimal replace would work. Copy the new package in there then. I've had to do this in the past to get the install running.

https://mega.nz/#!D5hkWL7Q!jjXZiIpkYpiV4kCCvQDaRVpixLlhErB1pvj5b1r88fk

still the same(

Was hoping a minimal replace would work. Copy the new package in there then. I've had to do this in the past to get the install running.

https://mega.nz/#!D5hkWL7Q!jjXZiIpkYpiV4kCCvQDaRVpixLlhErB1pvj5b1r88fk

when i install 10105 yosemite doing fine, problem with elcapo(

still the same(

when i install 10105 yosemite doing fine, problem with elcapo(

or problem with bootloader