Black screen after enter load OS X on Clover on E5-573G-57EZ

18 posts in this topic

Hi, guys, a friend has purchased an Acer Aspire Laptop E5-573G-57EZ.

When I am going to install OS X 10.11.4 I enter to install disk but the screen turns black and nothing happens, also the led of hdd don´t write or read nothing after enter load installation. Also I tried with Chameleon/Chimera but the installer restart automatically, I tried to change kernel for a haswell patched and put the boot flag busratio=20 and patch the kernel at the fly with lapic kernel patcher fix, but still doesn´t work.

Specs :

Processor :

- Core i5 4210U 1,7 GHz.

- RAM: 8GB.

-HDD : 1TB.

- Graphics : HD4400 and Geforce GT 920M(I think it is Optimus), also I think that is the problem.

- Wireless : QCA9377 I know that is incompatible.

- Wired : RTL8111 : I know that is compatible.

- Sound card : Is Realtek HD Audio but I don´t know the codec.

If anyone can help me...

Great thankss for your attention.

Have a nice day.

Hi, guys, a friend has purchased an Acer Aspire Laptop E5-573G-57EZ.

When I am going to install OS X 10.11.4 I enter to install disk but the screen turns black and nothing happens, also the led of hdd don´t write or read nothing after enter load installation. Also I tried with Chameleon/Chimera but the installer restart automatically, I tried to change kernel for a haswell patched and put the boot flag busratio=20 and patch the kernel at the fly with lapic kernel patcher fix, but still doesn´t work.

Specs :

Processor :

- Core i5 4210U 1,7 GHz.

- RAM: 8GB.

-HDD : 1TB.

- Graphics : HD4400 and Geforce GT 920M(I think it is Optimus), also I think that is the problem.

- Wireless : QCA9377 I know that is incompatible.

- Wired : RTL8111 : I know that is compatible.

- Sound card : Is Realtek HD Audio but I don´t know the codec.

If anyone can help me...

Great thankss for your attention.

Have a nice day.

Hello there,

Did you try the inject function under graphics menu?

https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/Graphics#graphics_inject

Best regards.

upload your Clover folder, probably just the result of a small stupid mistake in the configuration

Yes, I also tried with ig-platform-id, but I cannot disable nvidia from BIOS because it don´t have the option.

Great thankss for your help.

Tomorrow I will going to upload my clover folder, thanks for your attention.

Yes, I also tried with ig-platform-id, but I cannot disable nvidia from BIOS because it don´t have the option.

Great thankss for your help.

Tomorrow I will going to upload my clover folder, thanks for your attention.

There's no need to disable nvidia from bios.

You could try the following boot arguments/options.

nv_disable=1, 
inject, only, Intel in graphics menu 
and try different ig-platform-id, until you'll get it working. (Go to google.com and search for Intel hd 4400 ig-platform-id). Furthermore, there are some examples on clover's wiki page, I mentioned it earlier.

Good luck.

I also tried nv_disable=1 and only inject HD 4400, but the screen still black and hdd doesn´t load anything.

But thanks for your attention.

How can send the config.plist I can´t find any button to upload the file.

I also tried nv_disable=1 and only inject HD 4400, but the screen still black and hdd doesn´t load anything.

But thanks for your attention.

How can send the config.plist I can´t find any button to upload the file.

You can compress the file and upload the zip archive.

Your problem is quite strange. How did you create your installation drive?

When exactly the screen turns black? Before clover GUI or after the progress bar?

Best regards.

I created the USB drive with a few commands from a guide from insanelymac for OS X-10.10-10.11 it was running fine on my current hackintosh (It was for OS X 10.10 DP1), and then install clover bootloader, then I created the config.plist The guide is correctly because in my current PC is working fine with 10.11.4 and other versions since 10.10 DP1.

And the screen was turn black after clover GUI, I can´t see the progress bar.

Thanks for your effort to help me.

config.plist.zip

I created the USB drive with a few commands from a guide from insanelymac for OS X-10.10-10.11 it was running fine on my current hackintosh (It was for OS X 10.10 DP1), and then install clover bootloader, then I created the config.plist The guide is correctly because in my current PC is working fine with 10.11.4 and other versions since 10.10 DP1.

And the screen was turn black after clover GUI, I can´t see the progress bar.

Thanks for your effort to help me.

What do you see in verbose mode?

Add -v boot flag before selecting the OS.

Update

I have changed your config file.

It'll lead to some problems, but we need to get rid of the black screen first of all.

Post here what you see.

Do you have custom ACPI tables? (DSDT, SSDT)

config.plist.zip

Yes, I tried with -v and nothing happens, it happens the same that if I don´t put -v.

I don´t have SSDT and DSDT, I am going to extract from Windows and I will try.

Thankss.

Yes, I tried with -v and nothing happens, it happens the same that if I don´t put -v.

I don´t have SSDT and DSDT, I am going to extract from Windows and I will try.

Thankss.

Use, only, the null cpu power management kext for the installation process.

You have some bad configurations/kexts, that's what is causing your black screen.

Did you try my config?

Best regards.

I tried your config.plist and I skipped the black screen but the computer restart when I am going to load OS X, same of Chameleon. I tried with binaries pacthes of Clover kernel lapic patch, appleintelcpupm patch, and the pc is restart also.

Great thanks for your help to avoid the black screen.

I tried your config.plist and I skipped the black screen but the computer restart when I am going to load OS X, same of Chameleon. I tried with binaries pacthes of Clover kernel lapic patch, appleintelcpupm patch, and the pc is restart also.

Great thanks for your help to avoid the black screen.

I mentioned it earlier that there will be problems. The purpose of the changed config was to avoid the black screen, so to speak.

I suppose that answers the thread's question. If you need further assistance send me a PM or create a different thread.

Good luck.