• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

chunnann

chunnann

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

hello bro, I try patched kext and clover plist but my airportatheros40.kext cannot loaded, its say dependencies incomplete,, 

my card is 9565 and Sierra 10.12.6 , can you help me ?

If you replaced corecapture.kext or CoreCaptureResponder.kext before, please restore both files to the stock ones.  Any files from 10.11.x need to be restored back to the stock 10.12.x files...

Could you tell me how to use it to on AR9485,I put it in Clover:EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\,and change the config.plist as follow.but it just doesn`t work.

If you choose to use patched kexts, you don't need to change the config.plist. You need to put the patched kext in \S\L\E or \L\E folder, not in Clover folder...

How to use it? I move the kext which I use xcode to compile to Clover/Kext, and It didn't work.(AR9462)

SInce AR9462 (AR9485 or AR9565) is not natively supported, you need to have some kind injector kext to make it be loaded after Lilu.kext & ATH9KFixup.kext.

The injector kext cannot be in Clover folder or ATH9KFixup might fail to patch...

ipurc

ipurc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

If you replaced corecapture.kext or CoreCaptureResponder.kext before, please restore both files to the stock ones.  Any files from 10.11.x need to be restored back to the stock 10.12.x files...

If you choose to use patched kexts, you don't need to change the config.plist. You need to put the patched kext in \S\L\E or \L\E folder, not in Clover folder...

SInce AR9462 (AR9485 or AR9565) is not natively supported, you need to have some kind injector kext to make it be loaded after Lilu.kext & ATH9KFixup.kext.

The injector kext cannot be in Clover folder or ATH9KFixup might fail to patch...

solved thanks chunnann, but my wifi cannot detect any network, like the picture, hope you can help me, I use patched kext v16,,

Attached Files

yeaonaiwohe

yeaonaiwohe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You do not need to install patched kexts when you choose to use Clover KextstoPatch methods and vice versa...

Clover KextstoPatch methods: (10.10.x - 10.12.x)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.12.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.11.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.10.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.9.x only)
 (AR9462 & AR9463)

Thank you,chunnann.AR9485 is worked well on my computer.

cyphol

cyphol

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You do not need to install patched kexts when you choose to use Clover KextstoPatch methods and vice versa...

Clover KextstoPatch methods: (10.10.x - 10.12.x)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.12.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.11.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.10.x only)

(AR9462 & AR9463)

Patched kexts: (10.9.x only)
 (AR9462 & AR9463)

Thank you, thank you. I've used the same patched kext for Yosemite before (Patched kexts: (10.10.x only)

(AR9485)) but never succeeded. Today, when I reinstall the system again, the kext is working nicely. Only the speed is way slow.

If you want the bluetooth module (AR3012) bundled with AR9485 working, go to this place and download the latest one (v3.1.5 legacy (<= OSX10.10) or the one stated 10.11 for OS X 10.11+). Credit goes to

EMlyDinEsH

Attached Files

DSM2

DSM2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Any news about QCA61x4 ?

Genxster

Genxster

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Is there any support for qca9377 ,or may dig for it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Faradis

Faradis

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

@ chunnann

Any news about QCA61x4 ?

bump up for this

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

Thank you, with this i got the pcie wifi card from tplink with a single antenna (sorry, don't remember the model) to work on sierra 10.12.6, if i send to you the IO80211family.kext from high sierra beta, can you make a modified version to get it to work?

chunnann

chunnann

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Thank you, with this i got the pcie wifi card from tplink with a single antenna (sorry, don't remember the model) to work on sierra 10.12.6, if i send to you the IO80211family.kext from high sierra beta, can you make a modified version to get it to work?

Sure!  Upload the files and I will give it a try.

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

Thank you to help me, here is the io80211family.kext from mac os high sierra beta, my wifi card is using the ar9485 controller

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy