[SOLVED] ASRock Q1900M - problem with audio

2 posts in this topic

Hello,
I have successfully installed OS X El Capitan (10.11.4) from AppStore today.
I am using Clover bootloader.

After installation, video was working OOB, ethernet after installing kext, but I cannot get audio working.
My MB has Realtek ALC662 codec (Intel High Definition Audio)

At first time, I tried to use VoodooHDA 2.8.8, but as all versions before, sound is skipping every second. (Listen to VoodooHDA-lag.mp3 ... Recorded sound from speakers with iPad)
I tried to change settings in VoodooHDA pref panel, (check, uncheck "Use SSE2"), changing audio frequency in "Audio/MIDI setup" (between 44100, 48000 and 96000), but nothing changes.
I also tried to patch nodes, to get all ports. I got all 3 of them, and got sound on all speakers, but like before, it is skipping.
As a last resort, I changed IOClassMatch to IOPCIMatch, and typed my deviceID (0x0f048086) in VoodooHDA Info.plist. My card got recognized as before, but problem with audio skipping still persists.

After that, I tried to use Native AppleHDA with Clover option "KextsToPatch" I found somewhere on net.
I applied this patches:

- Patch against assertions (Find: U291bmQgYXNzZXJ0aW9uIA == , Replace: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA == )
- ALC662-Fix (Find: hBnUEQ == , Replace: YgbsEA == )
- Zeroing 10ec0885 codec (Find: hQjsEA== , Replace: AAAAAA==)
- Zeroing 11d41983 codec (Find: gxnUEQ , Replace: AAAAAA)

After applying these patches, instead of 6, I got no more "Sound assertion in ..." errors at verbose boot), and got 2 of total 3 ports recognized in "System Report -> Audio" (see screenshot Audio.tiff) but I got no Output and Input devices in "System Preferences->Sound" (see screenshot Audio2.tiff).
Of course, there is NO sound.

In Clover I tried to set "Inject" to layout 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 12 and 662. But none of them works, and I always get same situation.

What am I doing wrong?