60 posts in this topic

Fantastic!

Sound can be made to work by using the clover ALC script from Toleda available on Github.

Sleep with proper wake does not work yet with HD530 graphics. Need to wait some more or splurge on a NVidia card. I do not think USBInjectall is needed if you're using my plist. I do not use it.

Also please note that your BIOS UEFI entries are getting filled up every time you boot. I have talked about it earlier. You need to take care of this also.

Great going. Wish you luck.

Have a nice weekend.

Should say Fantastic support for you guys...

Sound = anybody can guide me? I need some support here how to install script from Teleda

• 4 weeks later...

My keyboard stops working once the machine starts up even though the backlight on the keyboard is still on.

I have to unplug and replug the USB keyboard every time. Any solution? Thx much. 

It's a CM Storm TK keyboard. 

My keyboard stops working once the machine starts up even though the backlight on the keyboard is still on.

I have to unplug and replug the USB keyboard every time. Any solution? Thx much. 

It's a CM Storm TK keyboard. 

Does it work if you boot with  -f  ?  (at Clover bootscreen just press space bar and choose "boot os x without caches")

• Like 1

Yes. It is consistent with either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports.

I don't have a usb hub - so haven't tried that.

I did think of getting a USB to PS2 converter though. 

Maybe this is just a problem with the Cooler Master keyboards -

they don't have drivers for OS X unfortunately - I'm unable to use the numpad on my ten keyless.

Only the arrow keys, Home, End, PgUp, PgDn work. 

Thx much.

• 1 month later...

Please, help!!!! I have tried so many time to install el capitan and was not able. Always KP. Someone please assist me. I really don't lnow what to do. My setup;

CORE I7 6700

GA-Z170M D3H

8GB GSKILL DDR4

EVGA GTX960

POWER SUPPLY EVGA 750 WATTS GOLD

SSD EVO 850 250GB

SSD CORSAIR 256GB

HD 2TB SEAGATE

CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES AIR 240

SIMPLE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD USB 2.0

EXTERNAL SSD WITH EL CAPITAN AND CLOVER INSTALED USING EL CAPITAN MAKER, [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] WON'T INSTALL COLVER PROPERLY IN SSD

I have been for so long time trying at least enter instalation page, but never was lucky. Please I am desperate. Help me someone!!!!

here are the KP screens:

P60823_194655.jpg

P60823_195503.jpg

P60823_195551.jpg

P60824_183653.jpg

P60824_183657.jpg

P60825_094513.jpg

P60825_125816.jpg

P60825_131446.jpg

Reading all of this seems confusing so I will state my opinion ( from scratches ):

1. Reinstall OS X again, by your choice. Only FakeSMC, LAN driver and PS2 keyboard/mouse driver if you need them

2. For PM, use iMac 17,1 and download Pike's ssdtPRgen script + FreqVectorsEdit script. Run both ( in the case of FreqVectorsEdit, choose the corresponding number to iMac 17,1 ), rebuild cache and copy ssdt.aml to your patched folder.

3. For sleep, I suggest you take a look at Rehabman's hotpatch SSDT samples. Those samples eliminate any sleep issues that is related to USB

4. For USB problem, I haven't seen your problem directly. Try making a custom SSDT to filter your USB ports

Reading all of this seems confusing so I will state my opinion ( from scratches ):

1. Reinstall OS X again, by your choice. Only FakeSMC, LAN driver and PS2 keyboard/mouse driver if you need them

2. For PM, use iMac 17,1 and download Pike's ssdtPRgen script + FreqVectorsEdit script. Run both ( in the case of FreqVectorsEdit, choose the corresponding number to iMac 17,1 ), rebuild cache and copy ssdt.aml to your patched folder.

3. For sleep, I suggest you take a look at Rehabman's hotpatch SSDT samples. Those samples eliminate any sleep issues that is related to USB

4. For USB problem, I haven't seen your problem directly. Try making a custom SSDT to filter your UThan ks

Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately I am not able to arrive in instalation page, always KP. Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Brazil.