• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

cydia2020

cydia2020

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

When I first installed in the resolution was smaller but when I played around with it, it got stuck there.

It's not stuck there, it's the scale of the display so that everything will be better for the users eye :-)

I haven't tried myself, but 10.12.6 would work fine in theory, you'll need a new ig-platform-id and lilu.kext, probably also intelgraphicsfixup.kext, try it out yourself and let us know what you got :thumbsup_anim:

Nick7502

Nick7502

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

It's not stuck there, it's the scale of the display so that everything will be better for the users eye :-)

I haven't tried myself, but 10.12.6 would work fine in theory, you'll need a new ig-platform-id and lilu.kext, probably also intelgraphicsfixup.kext, try it out yourself and let us know what you got :thumbsup_anim:

My install messed up so ill see what I can get installed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Surface Book, 10.11.4, Hackintosh, Surface Book Hackintosh, Install Guide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy