Config.plist causes Blackscreen on desktop

L0g4n

1 post in this topic

Hi guys,

wanted to install OS X El Capitan on my desktop PC using the Clover bootloader.

That worked with a slightly modified standard config.plist from TonyMacx86 guide for Yosemite with Clover.

Just for your information, my hardware components:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3,10 GHz | CPU-Cooling: Matterhorn -PURE- | RAM: 2 * 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 DIMM CL9-9-9-24 | Motherboard: ASRock B85M Pro4 | GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 390X Nitro 8GB GDDR5 | SSD: Samsung SSD 840 Evo 500GB | Power Supply: 550 Watt Corsair CS Series Modular 80+ Gold | Case:beQuiet! Silent Base 800

The used config.plist is appended.

The installation worked, but when I come to my desktop after a short period of time always the screen turns black (not when I am in safe mode, but I can not mount partitions in this mode, etc.).

Well, obviously this seems to be a GPU related problem so I tried already different things to solve this issue:

1. In Clover configurator I added the Fake ID "0x67B01002" under devices in "ATI".

2. Under "Graphics" I enabled "LoadVBios" and pasted my .ROM (I exported that for my video card approx. 1 week ago with GPU-Z under windows) under EFI/CLOVER/ROM in the right format (in my case 1002_67B0.rom) (also attached).

Unfortunately, all of this measures could not solve my issue.

Would appreciate your help, thanks!

EDIT: I could solve that issue. For my GPU it was necessary to insert under "Graphics" in "FBName" "kBaladi" and now it works.

configPlist.zip

GPU-UEFI.zip

Edited by L0g4n