Lenovo Yoga 500 14IBD

elyosemite

17 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! 

I have tried several months to install Yosemite on my Lenovo laptop but without succeed. In the meantime search in many forum such of Tonymac86 and Hackintoch Zone for a already solved topics but nothing. So please if someone can help me install it.

On my Windows 10 i already have El Capitan installed on a VMware Virtual Machine and Pandora Box v3 setup for a USB 16gb.

My laptop spec: Lenovo Yoga 500 14"inch

Intel Core i3-5005U CPU 2.00GHz

4gb Ram

Graphic Intel HD 5500

BIOS Version: BDCN61WW

KBC Verson: BDEC28WW

HDD 1TB

Thank You !

ps: Note that Yosemite zone create by Transmac or Yosemite Restore PKG bypass the boot menu to windows.

And [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] Clover by Tonymac86x stuck on the Apple logo with "panic" error.

All bios configurations are made as needed.

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Your laptop needs to boot an installer with OS X 10.10.4 or higher. Anything lower won't boot. And also, try booting a Chameleon USB ( without theme ) to see the VRam of your iGPU. It will be crucial to the process you will be taking

Your laptop needs to boot an installer with OS X 10.10.4 or higher. Anything lower won't boot. And also, try booting a Chameleon USB ( without theme ) to see the VRam of your iGPU. It will be crucial to the process you will be taking

Totally wrong, I boot and run Snow Leopard x86, Neresh Maverick successfully either  from CLOVER or Chameleon 

Totally wrong, I boot and run Snow Leopard x86, Neresh Maverick successfully either  from CLOVER or Chameleon 

You are booting off a modded legacy kernel. Those kernels will make sure you boot, but you won't be able to do much

It's a modded kernel. See Apple's Broadwell Macbook. The starter version is 10.10.4

It is not like that. Why there isn't any MacBook running Celeron or Pentium processors, we are still able to run Hackintosh  on these?

It is not like that. Why there isn't any MacBook running Celeron or Pentium processors, we are still able to run Hackintosh  on these?

Because Apple allows us to. Check Haswell Pentium/Celeron support. Apple drops them from Mavericks on, we have to fake the cpuid to an Ivy Bridge CPU to run them