Fail Update 10.11.3 to 10.11.4

19 posts in this topic

Hi Guys.

I downloaded and installed the update for OS X 10.11.4 on an test HD. The update was installed, but when restarted the computer after Clover screen, appeared the following error, and always back to Clover.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem for me to get into in OS X normally?

Thanks for help.

My PC: Intel i7 3930k Stok.
             Asus Rampage IV Extreme - Bios 4901
             Asus Radeon 7970 DirecCU II Top
             16 GB Ram (4x4GB) Ripjaws 4866 MHZ.
             Fusion Drive SSD 120GB Corsair + HD 3TB.

IMG_2104.jpg

Nice, work fine. Thanks guys.

I uninstall OsxAptioFIx and installed OsxAptioFIx2.

I was having the same problem.  I mounted the drive in Win10, removed OsxAptioFix and replaced it with OsxAptioFix2, but now i just get 

Safe mode and Verbose give the same results.

Mobo: Z87-UD5H

Nvidia 780

Here is my Driver64UEFI

YSg3i7j.png

Or just reboot again. It often works after reboot.

Not in this case. Happened to me a few betas back when Apple made this change in .4. It's somehow related to nvram as enabling unrestricted nvram in SIP (CsrActiveConfig=0x40) fixed it for me with AptioFix.

AptioFix2 works with SIP fully enabled.

Not in this case. Happened to me a few betas back when Apple made this change in .4. It's somehow related to nvram as enabling unrestricted nvram in SIP (CsrActiveConfig=0x40) fixed it for me with AptioFix.

AptioFix2 works with SIP fully enabled.

Mine was set to 0x3, changed it to 0x40, but same results.  Just a bunch of ******************************

BootArgs:

darkwake=no

npci=0x2000

kext-dev-mode=1

rootless=0

Mine was set to 0x3, changed it to 0x40, but same results.  Just a bunch of ******************************

That's a different problem if you're not even getting the AptioFix error. But if you're already using 0x3 and need it (for unsigned kexts etc) delete AptioFix2, put back AptioFix and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x43.

Also rootless=0 doesn't work anymore. It's taken care of via CsrActiveConfig.

Flyinace2000 why do you have npci=0x2000 on a haswell system?

Honestly, not sure.  It fixed something at some point.  But based on the below posts it seems that i have some outdated flags.  

That's a different problem if you're not even getting the AptioFix error. But if you're already using 0x3 and need it (for unsigned kexts etc) delete AptioFix2, put back AptioFix and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x43.

Also rootless=0 doesn't work anymore. It's taken care of via CsrActiveConfig.

This worked.  I set CsrActiveConfig to 0x40 and the AptioFix driver.  

Just need to fix audio now....

I have CsrConfig 0x67 and AptioFix first version. In my configuration this works.

If someone want a proof I can make any dump you like.

Forget about npci=0x2000. It came from Dinosaur epoch and not needed with Clover and moreover in ElCapitan.

Detailed analysis can be made by looking into IOPCIFamily source if any doubt.

Stop after AptioFix is usually related to dirty RAM. Reboot is often a medicine to cure the issue.

Stop after +++++ can be with bad DSDT patch, kext patch or kernel patch. Especially if the object changed.

AptioFix first version combined with CsrConfig 0x67 will work Slice. Ver 2 doesnt need CSR_ALLOW_UNRESTRICTED_NVRAM

Good. Then explain me what is the reason for CSR_ALLOW_... restrictions?  Someone afraid viruses?

I have CsrConfig 0x67 and AptioFix first version. In my configuration this works.

If someone want a proof I can make any dump you like.

Forget about npci=0x2000. It came from Dinosaur epoch and not needed with Clover and moreover in ElCapitan.

Detailed analysis can be made by looking into IOPCIFamily source if any doubt.

Stop after AptioFix is usually related to dirty RAM. Reboot is often a medicine to cure the issue.

Stop after +++++ can be with bad DSDT patch, kext patch or kernel patch. Especially if the object changed.

X99 boxes won't boot without npci=0x2000. They hang on PCI configuration (using Nvidia 900 series cards)