hdmi audio intel 4400

MARZILLO

27 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get HDMI Audio working on my Z77 MB, I downloaded Rehabman's pack and put FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext in my OC/Ktext - I'm still trying to get my system running 100% before I set it to boot from HD.  I use AppleALC and audio's working normally, and my graphics are working.  I have been poking around with the HDMI audio thing all morning, but I'm still new to Hackintosh so nothing from my Windows or DOS days is helping me figure it out lol.  Here's my kexts

AppleALC.kext

SMCProcessor.kext

FakePCIID.kext

SMCSuperIO.kext

FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext

USBInjectAll.kext

FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext

VirtualSMC.kext

GenericUSBXHCI.kext

WhateverGreen.kext

Lilu.kext

My whole point of doing an OpenCore install was because my Clover based one (Niresh) was messing up, and I was told on here to avoid pre packaged setups. If using Clover to inject whatever I need to get HDMI Audio's the way to go, fine. But I'm not finding anything on Google pertaining to my Z77 chipset, I don't want to go "trying" a bunch of things hoping one works.   I need to patch something, but I'm not sure what I'd use for my HD4000.

Thanks in advance, I really REALLY am trying to Google and read all this and learn but it's going slow.